PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Ping/Callaway golf clubs with Ping Bag

Pacman
10-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Ok...heres the deal. My wife is continuing her tyrant rampage and forcing me to get rid of all my things that occupy space so she has more room for shoes/clothes she never wears and old textbooks that are outdated.

So.....I'm being forced to sell one of my sets of golf clubs (I have two sets at the moment).

Here is what I'm offering.

- Ping Eye 2 right handed irons. 3-SW. Very good condition, new Ping grips put on 3 months ago.

- Ping Stand Bag. Bought for roughly $225 1.5 years ago. Not used much, excellent shape. No rips, tears, fading, wear etc.

- Callaway Great Big Bertha 4 wood.

- Your choice of a Ping Zing Putter or a SeeMore putter (www.seemore.com) which retail for roughly $120 U.S

- I'll toss in a nice 64* Wilson BeCu lob wedge for those finesse shots close to the green

I'm asking $500 OBO for this set of clubs. All you really need to do is buy a nice driver and you would have a pretty kickass set of clubs.

Let me know if there is any interest at all. I can take pictures but it will take a day or so as my camera is at a friends place.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Pacman
[email protected]

anarchy
10-24-2006, 01:30 AM
pmed

moeman
10-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Free bump for pacman. Bought a couple of clubs off of him in the past and they were perfect.

Great deal for someone....

jeffhagel
07-19-2007, 07:08 PM
are these long gone or still 4 sale?

Pacman
07-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by jeffhagel
are these long gone or still 4 sale?

long gone