PDA

View Full Version : FS: Two rount-trip air tickets vouchers

coolbreeze
10-23-2006, 08:23 PM
we got these two air tickdets vouchers from usairways this summer and we don't plan to make any big trip for near term so they are up for sale.
The vouchers are good for until next August and good for any places within US continent (including Mexico and Carribbean). Because the value of the voucher will depend on the destination so I can't put a price here.
PM me any reasonable offer (of coz I need to make it cheaper than the actual ticket price because you have to use usairways).

coolbreeze
10-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Not including Hawaii

cosmok
10-23-2006, 09:15 PM
Name of the company they are through? Smells kinda like the scam ones that were posted here a while ago - free to get but you have to pay stupid ammount for the room when you get there.

toyboy88
10-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by cosmok
Name of the company they are through? Smells kinda like the scam ones that were posted here a while ago - free to get but you have to pay stupid ammount for the room when you get there.

"...cheaper than the actual ticket price because you have to use US Airways"

modded46
10-23-2006, 09:23 PM
I'd be interested in these to go to Phoenix, let me know how much you want. thanks..

crazydude
10-24-2006, 09:27 AM
This is strictly for flight correct? Any detials on paying taxes/fuel etc etc .... ???

price been determined yet?

eeseen racing
10-24-2006, 01:29 PM
my company used 2 give these away with a sale do get u a free flight but u ahve 2 stay at a certain hotel which isnt outragous but it isnt a super 8 eather kinda pricy still decent deal