PDA

View Full Version : car get randomly damaged?

codepoet101
10-24-2006, 03:24 AM
hey if your car has ever had any random damage thats was done by some prick or just when you woke up it was there post that i wanna see if its just me or others too.

codepoet101
10-24-2006, 03:27 AM
i have had two such events happen to my talon since last year, the first was i was at a party i thought it might get a little out of hand so i parked well out of the way and still some kid who was pissed off about something i didnt know him kicked a big dent in my rear quarter. my friend actually turned out to of seen the kid so we took care of that one but then the other day someone keyed every car on my block mine got every pannel on the drivers and hood to! people need to learn a little respect

AllGoNoShow
10-24-2006, 03:35 AM
Besides door dings and one odd ball egging *think it was retarded old freinds playing retarded tricks, whoever it was knew to run cause I couldnt find them* nothing other then that.

Freinds on the other hand seem to have the worst luck. Stereo's stolen, windows smashed for no reason, hit and run. Shit like that

BTW. You can edit your first post you know. especially within 3 minutes.

Annoyingrob
10-24-2006, 04:19 AM
My buddy's truck seems to be a magnet for things like that. It's just a plain old F150, but has had windows broken, just about every panel keyed, random dents, bubblegum stuck in locks, etc.

My car hasn't had anything bad happen to it. Maybe people just respect the car :bigpimp: