PDA

View Full Version : Car Stolen Last Night! Monday, Oct 23 McKenzie Area

EnRich
10-24-2006, 10:35 AM
Fuckers... I'm making a life long pact in my life as of today.... If I ever catch anyone stealing anything from any car in any naighbourhood, the fucking thief's arn't walking away from the scene.... You POS kids! I wont care how young or weak you are either.

I had no insurance on this car, so its a total loss for me... OMG can I not wait to get my hands on a thief...

If anyone see's this car, please let me know so my mom can go back to work.

Car was stolen in the S.E. Mckenzie Lake Area.... And I understand that another car was stolen from the area not more then a month ago.... I know some of you guys live near me, so keep a close eye on your rides!

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150308&highlight=topaz

EDIT
1993 Topaz, blue in color. plate ### MFV-879

Thaco
10-24-2006, 10:38 AM
MFV-879, is that the plate that was on it?

If so put that in the topic, as well as the make model and year, it'll help get the word out.

Also you should call the cops, if they do find it you'll likely get it back.... to steal a car like that i assume it was osme kids out for a joy ride.

nusneak
10-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Just a guess but with a car like that I figure its some crackhead/druggie that needed a ride to the other side of town and just so happened to know how to break into your moms car.

at least it is not a dodge neon, a drunk goose could steal one of those..

ninjak84
10-24-2006, 11:40 AM
I don't want to give away your location, but was this car stolen from the house where your black Accord is always parked?

EnRich
10-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
I don't want to give away your location, but was this car stolen from the house where your black Accord is always parked?

yep...

frostyda9
10-24-2006, 03:03 PM
It's hard to believe someone would steal that car without some sort of personal reason as their motive. I don't see a whole lot of crackheads wandering the streets down here...

Good luck finding it though

QuasarCav
10-24-2006, 03:06 PM
Wendys lady is paying you back.

WWJAI
10-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by frostyda9
It's hard to believe someone would steal that car without some sort of personal reason as their motive.

A thief needs no personal reason to steal a car. Truth is, several cars are stolen each day in Calgary. You only hear on beyond about the modded tuner ones being stolen. Each vehicle in calgary has a good chance it'll be stolen by a person whether it be a POS rust bucket or a tuner car.

DoubleLP
10-24-2006, 03:24 PM
That sucks bro! Friggin' thieves.

EnRich
10-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Wendys lady is paying you back.

lol, you asshole... :D

tictactoe2004
10-24-2006, 03:35 PM
im in your area dude, i'll keep an eye out for it

scat19
10-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Have you guys ever been to compelled to steal anothers property? I havent...

They leave there purse out when they go to get a drink, and come back to their VLT - its too easy, but you just dont.

Why do people do it? I hope you get it back and good luck. fucking parents and not parenting their children.

ApexDrift
10-24-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
[B]Fuckers... I'm making a life long pact in my life as of today.... If I ever catch anyone stealing anything from any car in any naighbourhood, the fucking thief's arn't walking away from the scene.... You POS kids! I wont care how young or weak you are either.

I had no insurance on this car, so its a total loss for me... OMG can I not wait to get my hands on a thief...

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150308&highlight=topaz

:werd: same thing happend to me too... i know how you feel!
even after the cops found my car writen off and cought the kid they failed to notify myself and my family so i couldnt press charges and clam reparations and the 17yr old kid only got 22 days in jail.

ApexDrift
10-24-2006, 04:24 PM
oh and cancel the plates that are on the car it helps the cops so search the system faster

EnRich
10-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Cars been found....

Fuckers took it for a joyride to a bar, where they smashed it into a couple fences, finally ditching it in the back of an alley.... Bastards...
:closed: