PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Photographer

BerserkerCatSplat
10-24-2006, 11:27 PM
Has anyone ever wondered what it's like to be a fashion photographer? Is it a life of looking at beautiful women all the time? Why, yes!

C0rKBVDb7f8

"I know how other photographers see me. Like I'm some oversexed caveman who doesn't know what he's doing."

:rofl: :rofl:

msommers
10-24-2006, 11:37 PM
"I think I more than make up for that with my passion for photographing hot chicks with big boobs.....that's my world"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thinking about switching careers berserker:bigpimp:

BerserkerCatSplat
10-25-2006, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by msommers

Thinking about switching careers berserker:bigpimp:

Well, I do like boobs... :rofl: :rofl:

DJ Lazy
10-28-2006, 11:58 AM
LOL @ Turning the light on in the Dark Room to look at the photo.. :rofl: :rofl:

CivicTunr
10-28-2006, 01:31 PM
haha, is this guy for real?
- "i dont know many technical things, like putting the film into the camera, but I think I more than make up for that with my passion for photographing hot chicks with big boobs.....that's my world"

"I know how other photographers see me. Like I'm some oversexed caveman who doesn't know what he's doing."

:rofl: x 100

"do you have a problem with nudity" "no" "excelent", the guys naked taking pictures of a girl haha.

$lick_rYz
10-28-2006, 02:35 PM
fuk being an accountant im seriously thinkin' a career change after watching that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: