PDA

View Full Version : canadas worst driver

Kona9
10-25-2006, 03:11 PM
canadas worts driver is on Discovery right now.

Holy hell, these people are fucked.

Loser in a cavalier thinks he's Dale Earnhardt

Chick from Calgary on there too.

Zero102
10-26-2006, 01:54 PM
I like the plate on the cavalier...
speeeed is yours to discover....

Other than that, those people are seriously scary. Especially the one from Calgary. When I saw her on TV both my wife and I said 'HEY! I flipped her off once!'.....

I watched the last season of it, and it is usually good for a laugh.

Orbie
10-26-2006, 02:04 PM
The guy in the Cavalier was an idiot. It scares me to think that there are people out there who actually think that if they can drive well in a video game they are just as good in real life :rolleyes: It sure explains all the NFS kiddies out there on the roads though.

The one guy who really pissed me off was the slick realtor. I never thought I would see a guy his age want to do the gangster lean with two cell phones and a burger because he got into R&B and that's what they do...

Kona9
10-26-2006, 02:09 PM
Hahahahah no shit. What a much music gay video FOLLOWER. Not to mention he admitted it on TV.
Imagine how much money he could make if he was his own person.

mdeleon
10-26-2006, 03:49 PM
haha, i work with the calgary girl's mom. the show's rigged.

AllGoNoShow
10-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Just cause her mom doesn't want to admit her daughter is a failure at life, especially driving, doesn't mean the show is rigged....

There is definatly some shitty drivers out there.

mdeleon
10-26-2006, 03:58 PM
dude no, she admitted she her daughter was a bad driver, thats why she's on the show...duuuuh. but it's rigged cuz they rig the cars to do something for example stall when they put it into reverse, to stress the drivers out even more.

Kona9
10-26-2006, 04:00 PM
For the small portion of the show that is rigged, you can not tell me that those people are that good of actors/ actresses. In one way shape or form each one of those people need help!!!!!!

in*10*se
10-26-2006, 04:01 PM
how do you stall an automatic car?:confused: :confused: :dunno:

ercchry
10-26-2006, 04:05 PM
^^ drive as fast as you can in 1st :rolleyes:

mdeleon
10-26-2006, 04:24 PM
ok g'damn, i never argue on here but this is just annoyin. to clear this shit up, what i meant about the show being rigged is they do things to the cars so it won't funtion normally or while they're "driving" someone tailing them to irrtiate the contestants even more for the sake of TV. never did i say that these people are good drivers but good motherfuckin actors, i did say however, that her mother openly admitted that her daughter is a bad driver. :whipped: :banghead: :banghead:

Originally posted by in*10*se
how do you stall an automatic car?:confused: :confused: :dunno: ding ding ding... exactly why i said it's rigged. but for better wording to people who didn't get it the first time i explained it, or the second time, some of the CARS are rigged, the contestants are REAL.

Originally posted by ercchry
^^ drive as fast as you can in 1st :rolleyes: this has nothing to do with what i said but how do you keep an AUTOMATIC in first gear?

acura_el
10-26-2006, 04:25 PM
have u guys seen that dude becoming a cop in the civic :nut:

couldnt help notice his ractive intake when he popped the hood :rofl:

i liked canada's worst handyman better, it was much funnier

ercchry
10-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by mdeleon
this has nothing to do with what i said but how do you keep an AUTOMATIC in first gear?

umm.. lets see if you have ever taken a look at the letters/numbers near the gear selector you would notice it goes something like this P R N D 2 1 now you see that 1 there means first and the car will not go any higher than 1st and i was replying to the guy that was asking how you would stall an automatic and thats how i know from experiance.

88CRXGUY
10-26-2006, 07:02 PM
I've stalled an automatic, I don't know how I did it. I was fucking around and I stalled it, thats why I don't drive automatics...THEY SUCK...

Wakalimasu
10-27-2006, 03:39 PM
and the host..he does all the things that the contestent does.. but it's prolly his 3rd try that they show. it also seems like he knows whats going to happen, etc

sure those are bad drivers, but some of the stuff they put them trhough. o_O