PDA

View Full Version : The A-Team

Evolize
10-25-2006, 11:42 PM
Check out one of the kids responsible for the attack in airdrie. His nex page was featured and he's a suspect. I wish they'd tag him up behind bars already.

http://plus.www.nexopia.com/profile.php?uid=b3g%5Bfo%5Dmercy

Then he deleted his profile, but i saved it, and hosted it before he wiped it.

http://www.idtuners.com/ateam/profile.php.htm

Godfuader
10-25-2006, 11:46 PM
What attack? What kid? Any background info?

Evolize
10-25-2006, 11:49 PM
a couple days ago or so a group of 'gangsters' calling themselves the a-team in airdrie beat a 60 year old man to an inch of his life, unprovoked.

Pihsiak
10-25-2006, 11:49 PM
I see a chick's account?

is she a member?

Evolize
10-25-2006, 11:50 PM
aww he erased his page, too bad i saved it. rehosting it now.

Evolize
10-25-2006, 11:58 PM

Evolize
10-26-2006, 12:00 AM
YO IT'S DA MOTHERFUCKIN A-TEAM BOYZ
OPERATION AIRDRIE TAKEOVER BITCH
Mall - Complete
Dryer - Complete
Projects - Complete
M.C. - Complete
Shopperz - Complete
Rest of Airdrie - In progress....

You fuck wit one of us you fuck wit all of us...

Fuck the motherfuckin Wu-Tang!!!

IntegraG2
10-26-2006, 12:02 AM
whigger alert

Pihsiak
10-26-2006, 12:03 AM
Where does it say he was one of the mofiggers that attacked that guy?

that kid should not be using the "N" word...

Evolize
10-26-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Pihsiak
Where does it say he was one of the mofiggers that attacked that guy?

that kid should not be using the "N" word... His nexopia page was all over the news

VW02
10-26-2006, 12:04 AM
that guy is a huge queer..

Evolize
10-26-2006, 12:08 AM
btw - LOOK at his blog!

VW02
10-26-2006, 12:12 AM
I cant believe people like him actually exist

Lo)2enz0
10-26-2006, 12:30 AM
kids like these either end up dead or in jail. thats the truth and its sad that we actually have people acting in this manner.

max_boost
10-26-2006, 12:35 AM
Oh shit talk about major identity crisis LOL
There's a kid that didn't get the beatdown enough growing up.

ryder_23
10-26-2006, 01:07 AM
I cant believe people actually think this is a "cool" way of life. Unbelievable, they should be castrated at birth and stuck in jail.

ZorroAMG
10-26-2006, 01:44 AM
I wonder if 2 weeks ago's episode of CSI Las Vegas where the gangs kick random people to death had any influence on this....

Dunno, just seemed too coincidental to the timing and M.O.

Kamen
10-26-2006, 01:46 AM
So he's caught and done with yea?

Hash_man
10-26-2006, 02:39 AM
I wonder if 2 weeks ago's episode of CSI Las Vegas where the gangs kick random people to death had any influence on this....

Ya when I heard about the thing in airdrie, i thought about that too, kinda messed up world we live in.

BerserkerCatSplat
10-26-2006, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

I'm ex-Airdrie and my brother goes to school with at least one of them. I'm pretty sure I met that guy at least once. I'm sure it wasn't based on CSI, these guys are just the dumbest bunch of motherfuckers on the planet. They're a bunch of highschoolers and burnouts who think it's cool to be a gang in Airdrie because there's nothing better to do. What a bunch of useless fucks.

bspot
10-26-2006, 06:23 AM
Haha, this 130-140lbs monster put his profile back up with this:

This is dedicated to all the people who think me and my friends jumped Kenny.
We did not jump a helpless 61 year old man, never did, never would. Aight?
And to all these people that are threating to jump me and my homies, wut's the point
if its about the a-team thing, let me tell you something, there is no such thing as A-team anymore. We were never a "Gang", THis is fucking AIRDRIE people... its not calgary just near it. Were a bunch of friends stoned out of our minds all the time thinkin of something to do for fun, maybe even to get attention or just express ourselves because we just don't give a fuck. The reason we wore our red flags is to tell people who we were, and were teenagers (most of us) and we like to fuck around. Obviously some people didn't like that so we stopped wearin them. We didn't mean for it to get out of control like this. This is BULLSHIT.. and i think the reason we are getting accused, not by the cops but by Airdrie Teenagers and adults is because of the name we put out for ourselves. SO everybody who waants to send me threating messages about kenny and a-team and how their going to jump me don't bother because i won't get ur comments and messages cuz, they blocked,
so pce the fuck out

eljefe
10-26-2006, 07:41 AM
Wow regardless if this guy had anything to do with the beating or not he sounds like a complete useless piece of shit punk who needs to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a little bad ass puke. Just another example of a complete waste of air.

euro_racer
10-26-2006, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Oh shit talk about major identity crisis LOL
There's a kid that didn't get the beatdown enough growing up.

LMAO :rofl: my thaughts exactly

reminds me of some kids back in highschool, and im talking as white as it gets...blonde hair, blue eyer, 150lbs soken wet, living in suberbs, laid back parents who give them everything...they do not realize how bad they look, i actualy wonder what would happen if you put a kid like this in the real getto, doubt he would last a day without begging to go back.

they need to grow up because after all what kind of parent are you going to be some day like this?

DepTrotter
10-26-2006, 08:22 AM
A TEAM? A TEAM?... I PITY THE FOOL.. and this thread

i expected to see some MISTAH T FOOL

SO THATS WHAT I'LL GET

http://www.ritilan.com/archives/images/2005/03/08/mr-t-mom.png

http://origin.arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.media/mr-t.jpg

http://www.amazingben.com/mr-t.jpg

http://snoot.org/i/wuss/mr-t.jpg

abyss
10-26-2006, 08:29 AM
I hope they find the kids that did that. Fucking Airdrie thug wannabe's.

Envitro
10-26-2006, 08:56 AM
^ :werd:

Sprinter
10-26-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Evolize

"If you look at your clock and you see the time is 4:20 do you throw your hands in the air like its a party? If you do leave me a comment..hahaha"

WTF :banghead:

The only party he's gonna get in juvie is the shower gangbang at 4:20

eb0i
10-26-2006, 10:10 AM
I just heard on the radio that the RCMP has made a few arrests in this beating and have found out that the old man that was beat up was also involved in drug dealings with these kids. So he isn't completely innocent. Sure he didn't deserve to be beat the way he was and the kids should get punished accordingly, but now we know he is connected with these kids.

Sharpie
10-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by eb0i
I just heard on the radio that the RCMP has made a few arrests in this beating and have found out that the old man that was beat up was also involved in drug dealings with these kids. So he isn't completely innocent. Sure he didn't deserve to be beat the way he was and the kids should get punished accordingly, but now we know he is connected with these kids.
Haha and the news makes it sound like it was some innocent 60 yearold just walking down the street :rofl:

dennisaur
10-26-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie

Haha and the news makes it sound like it was some innocent 60 yearold just walking down the street :rofl:

lol yeah

not condoning the beating, but hey if you play with fire, youre gonna get burned. it comes with that lifestyle. not good

Charon
10-26-2006, 02:37 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2006/10/26/arrests-beating.html

3 arrests, and according to CBC no teenagers.

l8braker
10-26-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

As soon as this happened there were reports about the old guy and what an asshole he was to his neighbours and people in general in Airdrie, i.e., His dogs attacking neighbours and their animals and then him threatening them.

Seriously, what 60-year old slings dope to 20-year olds in a Canadian Tire parking lot in Airdrie? If he turns out to be a vegitable, that will be one less 60-year old drug dealer in Airdrie to deal with.

...That said, this A-team shit is a joke. If they ever ran into a real Crip or Blood that gangbang, they would shit themselves and wish that they were back home in CANADA, in their warm bed at Mom and Dad's house in Airdrie.

The whole thing is a joke. Lock them all up, even this brain dead 60-year old.

Eride
10-26-2006, 03:11 PM
I know a bunch of these kids that call them self the "A-team" they are pretty much the laughing stock of Airdire, everyone makes fun of them pretty good, they carry around baseball bats with barbed wire around them and act really tough. The word on the street is that some huge black dude came to town and pulled a gun on them, that's why they dont carry the red bandanas anymore... Pretty sure this puts an end to them though good riddance. :thumbsdow

dino_martini
10-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Evolize
Check out one of the kids responsible for the attack in airdrie. His nex page was featured and he's a suspect. I wish they'd tag him up behind bars already.

http://plus.www.nexopia.com/profile.php?uid=b3g%5Bfo%5Dmercy

Dude, what you are saying contradicts its self. It has not been proven that the A-team jumped the poor old guy. There for, he is not responsible until they prove that he was there and kicked the crap out of an old guy.

Tik-Tok
10-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by dino_martini

Dude, what you are saying contradicts its self. It has not been proven that the A-team jumped the poor old guy. There for, he is not responsible until they prove that he was there and kicked the crap out of an old guy.

True, especially now that they have suspects in custody... however the kid IS guilty of being a tool. so pce the fuck out! :rofl:

(You would think if he was that adamant about his innocence, he'd at least try to make it a little more grammatically correct)

natejj
10-26-2006, 05:35 PM
A poster child for birth control.

hussein
10-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Must be disappointing to the parents to see what their children have become. What a waste of life. :(

Charon
10-26-2006, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by hussein
Must be disappointing to the parents to see what their children have become. What a waste of life. :(

Its time they had an abortion.

eljefe
10-27-2006, 06:16 AM
Airdrie RCMP have made an arrest in the vicious attack on Ken Valgardson.

Twenty-one-year-old Brad Ellis of Airdrie was arrested Tuesday night and is being charged with aggravated assault.

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/RTGAMArticleHTMLTemplate/B,C/20061026/airdrie?brand=generic&hub=&tf=CFCNPlus/generic/hubs/frontpage.html&cf=CFCNPlus/generic/hubs/frontpage.cfg&slug=airdrie&date=20061026&archive=CFCNPlus&ad_page_name=&nav=home&subnav=fullstory&site_cfcn=http://calgary.ctv.ca

Dub Passions
10-27-2006, 09:17 AM
Russell Peters is right.. "You white people have to beat your kids"
Maybe this one kid wasn't responsible for this one incident, but still I see a whole lot of this street thug wannabe wigger shit going on with some of todays teens. I've never seen such a bunch of irresponsible, ignornant and disrespectful group of inbreds. I'm a parent, my oldest is 13 and nowhere near being a fucking loser like this turd burglar and others I've seen and heard.
Where the hell are these parents? These family trees need to be chopped down!

eb0i
10-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Dub Passions
Russell Peters is right.. "You white people have to beat your kids"
Maybe this one kid wasn't responsible for this one incident, but still I see a whole lot of this street thug wannabe wigger shit going on with some of todays teens. I've never seen such a bunch of irresponsible, ignornant and disrespectful group of inbreds. I'm a parent, my oldest is 13 and nowhere near being a fucking loser like this turd burglar and others I've seen and heard.
Where the hell are these parents? These family trees need to be chopped down!

So you are saying if white parents beat their kids a bit more than there wouldn't be this shit happening?

Because if you look around this city, bad kids are of every race (not just white). Plus these "kids" in airdrie are in their 20's. People change quite a bit from the age of 13-20's.

sneek
10-27-2006, 02:22 PM
mmm its not really who beats their kids as stated by the last poster... sometime those kids end up woorse!

That kid is a pretty big tool. We all used to do stupid stuff and act all intense (not as intense at the A- Team though) but most of us smarten up after a while.