PDA

View Full Version : ((2 of the fastest bikes))

generation2
05-04-2003, 12:34 AM
-suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
-kawasaki ZX12R

i would take the 12r even tho its a bit slower then the gsx1300 ,because it looks way nicer then the ugly suzuki , and why would u ask for a better acceleration when u got 9.8 seconds on a 1/4 mile track...shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ...id say thats pretty good..

tell me whatcha guys think

moose_8
05-04-2003, 01:19 PM
lets see some pics
i haven;t seen the saki

generation2
05-05-2003, 08:21 PM
here is a pic of the zx12r
http://www.arnould.net/bd/ZX12R.jpg

Dave P
05-05-2003, 09:00 PM
THe 12r is faster then the busa. like 4km faster

bigboom
05-05-2003, 09:25 PM
one thing i dont understand is why are people so fascinated with the 'busa and the 12r...they are basically straight line bikes...isnt the thrill of riding all about the corners?

HillBilly
05-06-2003, 07:03 AM
I like the Busa better, thats why I bought it.

HACHIROKU_4AG
05-07-2003, 12:22 AM
bigboom i would have to disagree. sure both the bikes are bigger and heavier than all the supersports, but i have seen some guys take these bikes to the track and still out run everyone in the corners. i do admit though, they are pigs, but it sure would be nice to have a bike with a gear that works from 30mph all the way to 100mph.

generation2
05-07-2003, 03:05 PM
the front end of the busa is sooooooooo ugly.....suzuki should have took a longer time to design the bike......12r all the way

generation2
05-07-2003, 03:11 PM
the thrill of riding a bike is mostly the acceleration and the fact that u can waste practically all the cars in calgary in a straight line!!!.........not cornering, ur not goin to be cornerrin all the time....when u stop at a light you want to be able to take off like a rocket.....thats the thrill in ridin a bike...

kevie88
05-07-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by generation2
the thrill of riding a bike is mostly the acceleration and the fact that u can waste practically all the cars in calgary in a straight line!!!.........not cornering, ur not goin to be cornerrin all the time....when u stop at a light you want to be able to take off like a rocket.....thats the thrill in ridin a bike...

I can't really agree with that, I think the best part of a bike is it's "3-dimensional" ride.. dragging an engine case or getting nut sideways coming off the apex on the racetrack is a lot more exciting than accelerating fast. You eventually get used to the speed no matter how fast the bike is.
Never mind that a well ridden 600 would lay waste to a 12r or Hayabusa on the racetrack

GreenLude
05-07-2003, 05:45 PM
-suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa
-kawasaki ZX12R

i would take the 12r even tho its a bit slower then the gsx1300 ,because it looks way nicer then the ugly suzuki , and why would u ask for a better acceleration when u got 9.8 seconds on a 1/4 mile track...shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ...id say thats pretty good..

tell me whatcha guys think

But the 03 GSXR-1000 is quicker than the busa. The busa just has a higher top speed.

Wildcat
05-07-2003, 05:48 PM
sorry, off-topic, generation2 do u goto Scarlett?

HillBilly
05-08-2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by GreenLude

But the 03 GSXR-1000 is quicker than the busa. The busa just has a higher top speed.

The 1000 is faster to about 120mph, then the busa destroys it. From 120-170, its a raping.

bigboom
05-08-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by kevie88

I can't really agree with that, I think the best part of a bike is it's "3-dimensional" ride.. dragging an engine case or getting nut sideways coming off the apex on the racetrack is a lot more exciting than accelerating fast. You eventually get used to the speed no matter how fast the bike is.
Never mind that a well ridden 600 would lay waste to a 12r or Hayabusa on the racetrack

i completely agree with this statement...the first time you get your feelers to hit the track in a corner and you feel the grind...or the first time you touch your knee down to the ground that is the most satisfying experience ever...

i think people that mainly see the straight line ability of a bike have never really ridden a bike before...

generation2
05-08-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
sorry, off-topic, generation2 do u goto Scarlett?

nope ....

GreenLude
05-08-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Stealth R/T

The 1000 is faster to about 120mph, then the busa destroys it. From 120-170, its a raping.
The busa is like a car with two wheels. It's just to heavy. 1000 > BUSA

HillBilly
05-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by GreenLude

The busa is like a car with two wheels. It's just to heavy. 1000 > BUSA

Oh but its fun!! If my bike is a car with two wheels, what do call a Honda Goldwing??

bol
05-08-2003, 09:57 PM

Oh but its fun!! If my bike is a car with two wheels, what do call a Honda Goldwing??

a motorhome

HillBilly
05-09-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by bol

a motorhome

lol :D

GreenLude
05-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by bol

a motorhome
I was going to say bus, it's even in its Name

BUSa:rofl:

dogstar
05-10-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by bigboom

i completely agree with this statement...the first time you get your feelers to hit the track in a corner and you feel the grind...or the first time you touch your knee down to the ground that is the most satisfying experience ever...

i think people that mainly see the straight line ability of a bike have never really ridden a bike before...

i agree completely.

people who rave about straight line speed usually read all about the bikes and have never ridden, which takes all the fun out of it.

riding is such an organic experience when done right, on a nice bright spring day, with the perfect road and a couple friends.
just cruising along at 140 or so, keeping it sane, but making great time down the highway.

damn, now i want another damn bike!

oh, and give me a good 600 with some engine work.
maybe a 636 thats been bored out and had some head work done.
then you get the best of both worlds, 750 class power, and the light weight and tossablity of a 600 :D

HillBilly
05-11-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by dogstar

i agree completely.

people who rave about straight line speed usually read all about the bikes and have never ridden, which takes all the fun out of it.

riding is such an organic experience when done right, on a nice bright spring day, with the perfect road and a couple friends.
just cruising along at 140 or so, keeping it sane, but making great time down the highway.

You got right here. All you punks that have never ridden a bike before can just shut the fuck up.:guns:

generation2
05-12-2003, 05:10 PM

You got right here. All you punks that have never ridden a bike before can just shut the fuck up.:guns:

lol, how bout u shut the fuck up......hahhahaha

dogstar
05-12-2003, 09:47 PM
oooh, i had such a good reply to that one, but i dont wanna flame ya too bad....

HillBilly
05-12-2003, 10:02 PM

lol, how bout u shut the fuck up......hahhahaha

I was all serious and shit and you went and made me laugh you bitch.:nut:

generation2
05-13-2003, 08:00 PM

I was all serious and shit and you went and made me laugh you bitch.:nut:

hahhahaha......i just hate when i gotta deal with these fukkin internet thugs.......they think they all tough shit.....when it comes to real life , they pussy out.........hhahahahhaha.......just shut the fuck up before we both get banned....

2M6
05-13-2003, 09:46 PM
Generation 2 said,

"the thrill of riding a bike is mostly the acceleration and the fact that u can waste practically all the cars in calgary in a straight line!!!.........not cornering, ur not goin to be cornerrin all the time....when u stop at a light you want to be able to take off like a rocket.....thats the thrill in ridin a bike..."

bigboom says,
"one thing i dont understand is why are people so fascinated with the 'busa and the 12r...they are basically straight line bikes...isnt the thrill of riding all about the corners?"

^He knows what he's talking about^

^best comment EVER!^

2M6 says,

"Bikes aren't meant for drag racing, notice the tires? They have a sharply curved contact patch for TURNING. They just happen to haul ass. That's not what they are engineered to do.

And for whoever said the 12R is faster than the Busa is dead wrong, they are both limited to 186 mph (300 kph) In fact, a '98 or '99 Busa is faster than a '02 12R because the Busa wasn't limited back then=)

BTW I challenge all 12R and late model Busa owners to a top speed shootout. My 1000 is limited to 186 from the factory as well. It would be great to see all three of us tied at the same top speed when I can be glad I paid $3000 less and it actually handles.

2M6
05-13-2003, 09:48 PM
P.S. the title of this post should read: ((3 of the fastest bikes))

HillBilly
05-14-2003, 07:00 AM
Maybe I'll spend a few bucks and get the governer taken off my busa??? But why? 300km/h is plenty fast. I've had up to 285km/h and I do not wish to do that again.

HillBilly
05-14-2003, 07:24 AM
I have noticed a lot of jelousy among the bikers ever since I brought the busa home. When I had my Ninja 900, everyone was just happy I had a bike. It was fun, but slow. Now, everybody always snaps at me with comments like, "You know the 1000 is faster" or "why did you buy something that corners like ass". I didn't buy a 1000 because I didn't want a 1000. I wanted a Hayabusa. Can I just have a bike and enjoy it without all these low cc bikes forever bitching??:dunno:

p.s. Oh yeah, And shut the fuck up. hehehe

dogstar
05-15-2003, 05:23 PM

hahhahaha......i just hate when i gotta deal with these fukkin internet thugs.......they think they all tough shit.....when it comes to real life , they pussy out.........hhahahahhaha.......just shut the fuck up before we both get banned....

man, you whine about dealing with internet thugs, but its better than dealing with net kiddies like you...

they think they know what theyre talking about, but really, they havent got a clue.

how many people agree with me in this thread?

HillBilly
05-16-2003, 10:51 AM

man, you whine about dealing with internet thugs, but its better than dealing with net kiddies like you...

they think they know what theyre talking about, but really, they havent got a clue.

:werd:

generation2
05-19-2003, 04:20 PM
hahhahaha... funny funny........only if u ran ur mouth like that in front of me........"net kiddies" ok there buddy.......i run my mouth because i can back it up unlike the bitches i gotta deal wit like you

generation2
05-19-2003, 04:27 PM

hahhahaha....the only one that agrees wit u is ur fuck-buddy (stealth r/t)........why dont u little fags just go and make out or somthin.....u can talk all u want ....because when u cant back that diarhea mouth of urs.....it dont mean shit to me...

dogstar
05-19-2003, 05:02 PM

hahhahaha....the only one that agrees wit u is ur fuck-buddy (stealth r/t)........why dont u little fags just go and make out or somthin.....u can talk all u want ....because when u cant back that diarhea mouth of urs.....it dont mean shit to me...

i have only one thing to say to you....

http://www.hpphoto.com/sessions/516241207801/17763402lg.jpg

HillBilly
05-20-2003, 11:41 AM
Generation2, you have a very nice user title under your nick.

You fucking little homo

redx2nv
05-20-2003, 12:50 PM
unlike gen2, stealth r/t actually has a bike

HillBilly
05-20-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by redx2nv
unlike gen2, stealth r/t actually has a bike
And it just so happens to be the bike that this thread is about.

generation2
05-20-2003, 05:27 PM
listen,......i dont wanna get banned sooooo........jus shut up....alright????......i already got private messaged by the administrator......and by the way.......i started this thread even tho its bout ur ugly bike.....no more fightin.......dont be callin me a pussy.......cuz i got no time dealin wit internet thugs

HillBilly
05-21-2003, 06:55 AM
listen,......i dont wanna get banned sooooo........jus shut up....alright????......i already got private messaged by the administrator......and by the way.......i started this thread even tho its bout ur ugly bike.....no more fightin.......dont be callin me a pussy.......cuz i got no time dealin wit internet thugs

OK Ass-Pirate

kevie88
05-21-2003, 09:23 AM

How did this thread go so far into the toilet?? :dunno:

Oh.... and......G2.....you......need.....to......learn......to......form......a.....sentence.......with ........the........proper..........structure........and.......punctuation....

dogstar
05-21-2003, 10:24 AM
im not even gonna gloat, but damn, you got status!!

remember, we didnt start the fight, you seemed to take offence to our comments, and insulted both myself, and stealth.
usually things like that require an apology, but i wouldnt think of asking for one...

generation2
05-23-2003, 08:19 PM
ok i give up cuz iam new and i dont wanna have ass pirate or net kiddie under my name, tell the administrator to change it back

dogstar
05-24-2003, 02:27 AM
i havent said nothin to the admins, so perhaps you should ask them if they can change your status...

sounds like your trying to tell people what to do, but thats just what it seems to me :)

generation2
05-24-2003, 02:25 PM
ok?, iam askin nicely