PDA

View Full Version : Logitech MX Revolution

Rav4Guy
10-27-2006, 06:09 PM
Logitech MX Revolution mouse is a HUGE :thumbsup:

I just picked up one and all I can say is... WOW! If anyone is looking for an excellent, comfortable, smooth... and a little expensive mouse... then this is it.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=12134&ad=lgp_MXRev

hampstor
10-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Rav4Guy
Logitech MX Revolution mouse is a HUGE :thumbsup:

I just picked up one and all I can say is... WOW! If anyone is looking for an excellent, comfortable, smooth... and a little expensive mouse... then this is it.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=12134&ad=lgp_MXRev

one of the guys at worked bugged me till no end until we got them in.. i really dont see anything too fancy about this mouse. The document flip might come in handy for me at work, but at home most of those features would be wasted. I'll just stick to my MX700 :)

Unknown303
10-27-2006, 11:04 PM
They look like a great mouse. However the dedicated search button is a little unusual and i think they would have been better off making it an extra button that you could assign something of your own too.

Xaroxantu Zero
10-27-2006, 11:50 PM
I was planning to get a G5 or G7, until I realized there's only one side button. I'm too used to having two buttons on the side on the MX-510 for navigating web pages (back and forward), as well as for FPS games. The MX Revolution's side wheel isn't motivating me to get it either.

dragonone
10-28-2006, 03:26 AM
yeah, bunch of my co-workers got it with a discount the day the store received it
2/3 returned it; they complained about a bunch of stuff, don't really remember them tho ...

Rav4Guy
10-28-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Unknown303
They look like a great mouse. However the dedicated search button is a little unusual and i think they would have been better off making it an extra button that you could assign something of your own too.
you can customize that middle button to do whatever you want. :D