PDA

View Full Version : Update on NW car theif (pic included)

Illusionsir
05-04-2003, 06:46 PM
with all this talk about this black integra that has been going around stealing stuff from peoples cars, i desided to keep my eye open and see if i could spot the guy on the road, i kinda one upped that and found out where he lives... RIGHT around the corner from me!

I got a better pic of the car for everyone to watch out for!

tegdream
05-04-2003, 06:51 PM
hmm how do you know its exactly that teg?

redec
05-04-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by tegdream
hmm how do you know its exactly that teg?

usually there aren't too many exact same model cars, with the exact same paint, exact same wheels, and exact same licence plate :P

Illusionsir
05-04-2003, 07:01 PM
well it perfectly matches the pictures taken by another member as well as the discription giving by the gentleman that saw this guy try and break into his car, and also happens to have the same licence plate as the one in the other thread about car break in's!

i dunno if this is actually the guy, but it just meets all the criteria of this previously mention "black Teg".

ramminghard
05-04-2003, 07:07 PM
if it is the guy then he really isn't that bright.

Superesc
05-04-2003, 07:19 PM
Is the police on him yet??

tegdream
05-04-2003, 07:25 PM
get 'em! :guns: :guns:

XylathaneGTR
05-04-2003, 07:58 PM
Shit...He prolly lives really close to me then too...
I live close to you Ill...see your car all the time...Im guessing your talking abut the corner around the 4way stop?

Wildcat
05-04-2003, 08:08 PM
someone call the po-po! or wait for him to leave and throw down a robin hood on his ass! lol :guns:

air_mikey
05-04-2003, 08:18 PM
why would you start up another thread when the other one got closed?!?!?!

Illusionsir
05-04-2003, 08:24 PM
i was un aware that the other thread got close, i figured if it is really this guy thats breaking into cars everyone in the NW has a right to know hes doing it.

Blue Devil 2
05-04-2003, 08:42 PM
I had no idea the other thread got closed either... but everyone's gonna definately have a good idea of the car this guy drives.

szw
05-04-2003, 08:45 PM
I doubt the police are gonna do anything.

guitardemon
05-04-2003, 08:45 PM
why don'tou go up to his door and like kill him?:guns: :guns: :guns: thats wat u should do

air_mikey
05-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by guitardemon
why don'tou go up to his door and like kill him?:guns: :guns: :guns: thats wat u should do
and what if this guy isnt the one that is breaking into cars :dunno:

guitardemon
05-04-2003, 08:52 PM
but him a couple drinks and he'll never remember

jdmakkord
Originally posted by air_mikey

and what if this guy isnt the one that is breaking into cars :dunno:

Its sort of convenient that his car appears around where all of this stuff is happening. If he's innocent, why hasn't his buddie that was on here told him to sign up? He could explain what his car was doing at all of these locations when this stuff went on.

guitardemon
:tongue:

Hollywood
05-04-2003, 09:38 PM
Black Teg gets owned by Beyond diligence!

blackteg=0

beyond=1

So is beyond now a part of crime stoppers?? HEhehe.

http://www.mcgruff.org/images/newfront-internet/newfront-internet_r1_c4.gif

4wheeldrift
05-04-2003, 09:51 PM
Its not like anything is stopping anyone from calling crime stoppers, if you don't want to call the cops directly. It certainly seems like there is more than enough evidence to justify that at least.

chrisgushue
05-04-2003, 10:04 PM
ya has anyone called the cops and if so whats goin on?

R-Audi
05-04-2003, 10:35 PM
I beleive there were police reports made, and we are waiting for any results.

By chance was this car at the address that was posted?
(40 ********) (dont want to post address)

Ven
05-05-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by R-Audi
I beleive there were police reports made, and we are waiting for any results.

Yup, hopefully I'll have more info tomorrow after I meet with the police again. Thanks for the pic Illusionsir, if you happend to get one of the side send it to me. I have lots of video of the car from the side, just need a good daytime side pic to compare with.

littledan
05-05-2003, 12:48 AM
you should beat his ass for not keeping his teg clean!!:D

Light_Speed
05-05-2003, 12:57 AM
i think i see that car around SAIT

Black_Teg
05-05-2003, 02:40 AM
Well this is the person u all want for ur car thefts im the Darcey guy this has all been placed on... u all have pictures of my car and my adress etc etc.. thats fine because i know i am innocent and i am currently waiting for the police to come talk and investigate me.. i could see how u could place this on me cause i do live in the nw and i do have the black teg that seems to be breakin into peoples cars which are areas ive been in.. maybe it is cause my friends live in this area!
As i was going through this it seems the police have a differant guy they caught a couple days ago with the k-9 unit here is the link to that thread .... http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14946
i can say that this person wasnt me and will never be me i have more sence in my head than to go around breaking into cars.
Anyone who knows me knows im not that type of person.
To the people who are puttin this on me hopfully u will see that u have targeted the wrong guy.

redec
05-05-2003, 07:02 AM
just out of curiousity....why was your buddy looking in semasema's window, and then took off running when he saw him?.....why did he jump in your car, and then speed off?....were you driving or did you lend the car to someone?....I don't think there's alot of debate over the fact that it was your car involved...

88CRX
05-05-2003, 07:08 AM
Well this is the person u all want for ur car thefts im the Darcey guy this has all been placed on... u all have pictures of my car and my adress etc etc.. thats fine because i know i am innocent and i am currently waiting for the police to come talk and investigate me.. i could see how u could place this on me cause i do live in the nw and i do have the black teg that seems to be breakin into peoples cars which are areas ive been in.. maybe it is cause my friends live in this area!

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

B17a
05-05-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Black_Teg
As i was going through this it seems the police have a differant guy they caught a couple days ago with the k-9 unit here is the link to that thread .... http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14946
i can say that this person wasnt me and will never be me i have more sence in my head than to go around breaking into cars.
To the people who are puttin this on me hopfully u will see that u have targeted the wrong guy.

Just to be clear here, so you're pinning this on your friends??? Okay, if that's the case:

A) You're stupid to lend your car out regardless, especially at 3am.
B) You're stupid to lend your car out to your badass friends.
C) You're even more stupid to lend your car out to your friends to be used in the commission of a crime.

You're not getting my sympathy vote!:thumbsdow

Black_Teg
05-05-2003, 10:50 AM
I never sais that it was my friends i said my friends live in this area like me. all u have is a black integra and being from this area and people known me obiously my car will be one of question...
Its not like I have the only black integra with tinted windows and black steelies..

Seems some people just take it out on the first car they find so i suggest u do a lil more investigation into what ur talking about cause there are at least 5 cars in this area like mine..

Maybe some people should look more into this other than pointing the finger at the first person they can.

legendboy
05-05-2003, 10:54 AM
how the hell do you explain the licence plate number that was spotted??????????

B17a
05-05-2003, 11:01 AM
I never sais that it was my friends i said my friends live in this area like me. all u have is a black integra and being from this area and people known me obiously my car will be one of question...
Its not like I have the only black integra with tinted windows and black steelies..

Seems some people just take it out on the first car they find so i suggest u do a lil more investigation into what ur talking about cause there are at least 5 cars in this area like mine..

Maybe some people should look more into this other than pointing the finger at the first person they can.

If that's your story then good for you. All I can say is its a mighty big coincidence your car is clearly identified by two members and on video I think. You better hope your innocent and can prove it.

Black_Teg
05-05-2003, 11:19 AM
Its not my story its the truth... I got nothin to hide and if i did i wouldnt be on here and i sure would be thrilled to see the cops .
Just seems to be mistaken identity to me.. oh well we'll see what happens

kaput
05-05-2003, 12:25 PM
I can understand that you live in the area and such, but there is simply no way you can explain the partial plate that a member got. It was a single digit away from yours. I believe he mistook an S for a G, which is understandable given that the car was in motion and at night.

The only way to clear yourself (that I can think of right now) is to find another black teg with tint and steelies, that has a liscence plate that differs from yours by only a single digit. If the police contact you, have them check the database.

cipher
05-05-2003, 12:33 PM
wheres the pics?

88CRX
05-05-2003, 04:17 PM
how the hell do you explain the licence plate number that was spotted??????????
:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

CrAzY_PLaYa
05-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by cipher
wheres the pics?

:werd:

Ven
05-05-2003, 05:26 PM
... oh well we'll see what happens

To retain, and further build the integrity of the case, I've been advised to stop talking about it openly. However, I'm willing to drop absolutely everything if this person will give my stuff back and shell out the $400+ (glass $306, locks $17, install $90)it's costing to replace the window and items. You know where I live, put it in the mail box and get on with life. Otherwise, I really wish you luck, 'cause you'll need it.

R-Audi
05-05-2003, 06:12 PM

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

You still havent answered to the part about your licence plate number. I would take it out on the first car with the same licence plate number I found. Too much of a coeincidence for me.
You seem to be avoiding it.......:rolleyes:

SpoonEK9@STRD
05-05-2003, 08:42 PM
lol if you know me, you what type of person i am... hahha... oh god, i know lots of good people who are just like you haha

BigShow
05-05-2003, 08:44 PM
How come the pics were removed?

air_mikey
05-05-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by kaput
the partial plate that a member got.
this guy is even saying that it is just a partial plate. it wasnt the full plate. there are plenty of cars out there that have a license plate with the characters y,g,g,1,5,4.

R-Audi
05-05-2003, 09:24 PM
air_mikey: In every one of your posts, you seem to be defending the propsed theif. What gives? Were you the one peering in the window? Are you friends with this guy? Maybe its because you haven't had anythting stolen, or maybe you just don't have a car. I know I react differently after having my shit stolen, but there is no need to try and defend someone, with evidence this clear. Given it was a partial plate, the car matched 5 of six numbers. The cars description however, matched perfectly, right down to the rims.

I will be the first to apologize if I am wrong in my assumptions, but what are the odds of a black Integra, with steelies having a licence plate that is closer then 5 of 6?

air_mikey
05-05-2003, 09:27 PM
i am friends with this guy and i do have a car. this guy does not do this stuff. hes a good guy. he has no need to go around jacking other ppls stuff. he doesnt even know how to.

and im not a loser who just puts down any car under what i drive.

R-Audi
05-05-2003, 09:33 PM
So far Black_teg has been able to explain why he has been in the area (he lives there) but nothing has been said that directly relates to the liscence plate number, or the night in question, where his car was followed.
Your right Air_mikey, this guy may not know how to break into cars, but guess what, if he is the driver, he doesn't have to know how to. Automatically he is guilty by association. By him driving, he might as well of been the one breaking into the cars. Someone taking law classes can correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive that is how the law works.

Once again, if there is a resonable explanation, I apologize, but as of now, there isn't.:thumbsup:

air_mikey
05-05-2003, 09:37 PM
this is not going to be resolved on here. there are going to be some ppl who think he still did it and some ppl who think he didnt. we should just let the ppl that are directly involved with this deal with it.
we should just have like a thread where the only ppl that can post are the ppl involved. or else just leave it to the authorities.
i believe that he didnt do it cuz i know this guy and he wouldnt do something like this. he doesnt have to.

BigShow
05-05-2003, 09:40 PM
i know this guy and he wouldnt do something like this. he doesnt have to. [/B]

well fuck, he's still riding on ugly ass steelies!

air_mikey
05-05-2003, 09:41 PM
so what if he still running on steelies rite now? if i could i wouldnt have any rims on my car rite now. i would be on all steelies too.

BigShow
05-05-2003, 09:42 PM
so what if he still running on steelies rite now? if i could i wouldnt have any rims on my car rite now. i would be on all steelies too.

Why dont you go steal some steelies then, it's seems that's all you punks are good for.

R-Audi
05-05-2003, 09:44 PM
The point I am trying to make is this:
He can say it wasn't him breaking into those cars, and thats fine. It could be perfectly true. It sounds to me like he was the driver. Some people aren't aware of the guilty by association, but I am sure he is looking into it currently. The fact that his car was supposedly spotted driving away from the scene is still unexplained. I agree nothing will be resolved here, but opinions are what makes this a public forum. Most of the issues that are posted are never resolved.

air_mikey
05-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by BigShow

Why dont you go steal some steelies then, it's seems that's all you punks are good for.
we dont steal shit. everythign i have is legit and everything he has is legit.

BigShow
05-05-2003, 09:45 PM

we dont steal shit. everythign i have is legit and everything he has is legit.

Is that your ricey del sol in your sig?

air_mikey
05-05-2003, 09:48 PM
no its not my car. 97 del sols dont have auxilery lights.

R-Audi
05-05-2003, 09:49 PM
No response for me?

BigShow
05-05-2003, 09:50 PM
no its not my car. 97 del sols dont have auxilery lights.

Well...your stealing pics then. T H I E F

air_mikey
05-05-2003, 09:55 PM
sorry R-Audi but i didnt see your post. i wasnt aware of guilty by association but i am talking to him and he is telling me that he never has done these things. ive known this guy for a while and i trust him. he doesnt seem like the type of guy that goes around doing this even if he was the driver. when you get to know this guy, he seems like a jolly fat person. (no offence darcy)

and for BigShow im pretty sure it is legal to take pics of a site and use them just as long as they are not copywritten

Hollywood
05-05-2003, 10:17 PM

Dude your fucked, there is too much evidence against you. Your playing ignorance does not fool anyone. Your caught sucka! Here that? You were busted by the freeking internet how does that make you feel??? When you go to sleep tonight think about the police because they are comming for you.

Black_Teg
05-05-2003, 10:22 PM
Well bring the police on cause i have nothin to hide

DUBBED
05-05-2003, 10:54 PM
i have a question for the accusers...

is the only incident that this black teg can be proven to be involved in the one who semasema i think saw someone peering in his front window then gave chase?

Wildcat
05-05-2003, 11:36 PM
when you get to know this guy, he seems like a jolly fat person. (no offence darcy)

he's a fatty, someone ask semasema if he chased some fatkid :burnout:

Superesc
05-06-2003, 12:16 AM
Lets keep the thread ontopic and civilized. I know everyone's angry and I am too, but lets "try" to keep the thread clean.

SmelltheRubber
05-06-2003, 01:41 AM
Haha, this is turning out to be quite the drama! As if everything isnt so obvious! :rofl:

300rwhp
05-06-2003, 02:05 AM
Bidg show your acting like a little dick, im pretty sure in this country we run it innocent untill proven guilty. even if he is guilty you dont have to makle childish comments to his friends that seem to be handling themselves fairly reasonably.

kenny
05-06-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by B17a
All I can say is its a mighty big coincidence your car is clearly identified by two members and on video I think. You better hope your innocent and can prove it.

Originally posted by R-Audi
Automatically he is guilty by association. By him driving, he might as well of been the one breaking into the cars.

Actually, its innocent until PROVEN guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. This car that everyone seems to be tying to the scene of the crime may not even be the car. Remember everyone, there was only a PARTIAL plate. This car MAY NOT EVEN BE THE RIGHT ONE.

This thread is going to be closed until someone who was directly involved PMs me with any legit info that ties this car in question to the actual incident. The worse thing you can do is harass someone based on FALSE information.

There is no point making threats on an internet forum, if you have legit info then forward it to the police, and if you're not involved directly, then stay out of it because you could be acting on wrong information.