PDA

View Full Version : i'm not a part of society.........

2000impreza
07-17-2002, 08:41 PM
first day of that gay drivers training course. i'm one of the few in that course that has a class 5 and a car.... hehe. so the teacher always picks on me cause i'm suppose to be "knowing it all" haha. he gets to the issue of radar detectors. he starts getting high and mighty and tells the class who ever owns one is not a part of society because you don't obey the rules of the road... goes on some more..... he asks me if i had one in my car. i replied with a maybe. so he goes on and on about how if i have one i'm not a part of society again... so yeah.. haha. it was pretty funny. what a BS class. it was even better when he was explaining how to operate a manual tranny vehicle. lol i won't even go there.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
what a useful class, i'm sure i will carry that knowledge on for the rest of my life... NOT

oh well. atleast this class is suppose to cut my insurance a bit.

sorry for the rant. hehe.

Ben
07-17-2002, 08:56 PM
What a clown!

I dont think HE is a part of society, because SOCIETY has a whole lot of different opinions and ways of looking at things, and if he cant understand that, well...whatever

Ekliptix
07-17-2002, 09:47 PM
Tell him he's not one of God's children because he judges others.:p

sexualbanana
07-17-2002, 11:11 PM
better yet, if u drove to the class, just lay a patch in the parking lot

Evan
07-18-2002, 02:52 PM
Why are you taking the course?

Ben
07-18-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Evan
Why are you taking the course?

to lower insurance premium...why else?

Davan
07-18-2002, 03:29 PM
I owned my drivers ed course....

We were going to do threshold braking. The insructor tried a few times to see where he should place the cones. Then I had a turn, and slaughtered his best stop! :D He never made me try again. :rofl:

2000impreza
07-18-2002, 05:29 PM
lol. the instructor dude is pretty stupid. HOWEVER........ hehe. i did take the written test and got 100%. everyone was so surprised cause i did nothing in that class.... now that i have completed that useless course....... i take that sheet to the insurance and see how much i save... :clap:

van
07-18-2002, 11:47 PM
I had a crack-head lady for my instructor. All she did was talk then made us watch videos. So I thought I might as well catch up on sleep.

2000impreza
07-19-2002, 12:18 AM
the teacher/instructor guy was pretty stupid. he told me i wasn't a part of society then right after that he tells us a story of how he was drinking and driving once.... hehe. pretty funny stuff.