PDA

View Full Version : back window smashed

Accord_tunerx
10-30-2006, 12:03 PM
so here my story i am pretty pissed off yes...! park my car the usual in the back of the building....then around 11:30 pm last night...all i can is a crahs...i looked out side...well ther ea head board throught my back WINDSHIELD! wow..i a was pissed...my alarm when off...i came running the punk ran off...but drop his cell phone...!!!!! oh no...so i call teh cops....tell them what happen
they treated me like shit..casue i had blonde highlights...
just cause of that...they are you should your not in a gang..i was like WTF DUDE i wanna get my statement here nothing more..holy fuck so pissed off...

so i got teh cell phone i found out who it is..found teh address...i just dont want to push my luck from here

what pissed me off the most! was i called them at midnight
they didnt show up till 4 am! like WTF dude...now

someone help me and where should i get this fixed...

jdm_eg6
10-30-2006, 12:10 PM
hmm you have a recipe for destruction :thumbsup:

1/2 a cup of ass holes address
table spoon of rack up a phone bill
half a pound of revenge
a quarter cup of his phone number

oh yeh what were building here is fun fun fun fun, terror terror terror...

iam not saying you should do anything, but hey why not have fun with him... or you could take him to court, sew him + charge him. he gets criminal record you get a window hes fu*ked for a job and your standing next to your ride admiring the beautiful new glass.

revenge legaly or illegaly your choice each are both fun but play it safe.:dunno:

Accord_tunerx
10-30-2006, 12:12 PM
where should i get it fix?

Mitsu3000gt
10-30-2006, 12:13 PM
First thing I would do is call 1-900 numbers for hours and hours and hours and rack up an obscene cell phone bill.

jdm_eg6
10-30-2006, 12:14 PM
dont know yet, i guess you have a broken window till then. How old was the kid anyway? You could easily arrive at his home and hope for a parent to open the door. Then Simply talk to them calmly and explain that this needs to come out of their pocket. Apple Autoglass could fix you up? but back windows are NOT cheep!! yellow pages has tones of people. Other than that try to make sure they pay. Or involve the authorities and have him charged and make sure he replaces the glass.

teggypimp95
10-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Dude sad to hear but edit that! i could hardly read it!

jdm_eg6
10-30-2006, 12:18 PM
1-900 #'s or those "hot chick, young hotties" phone lines hahaha

That would rack up FASST! or just call japan...

lilmira
10-30-2006, 12:20 PM
You must be really pissed or your english just sucks.

Anyways, sorry to hear that. I hate vandals. What do you gain from damaging someone else's properties? If you rob you get some money at least. We should hang those kids. There is no excuse.

So you found the cellphone and you phoned who? The cops or the owner of the phone?

DoubleLP
10-30-2006, 12:40 PM
Any automotive glass place should be able to get you at least an estimate for repair. Pick up the yellow pages and start phoning!

avow
10-30-2006, 12:56 PM
were you drunk at 11:30 in the moring when you wrote that? seriously that was some impressive writting :thumbsup:

Aragorn_ii
10-30-2006, 01:03 PM
we know you're piss...but damn......

:english:

Accord_tunerx
10-30-2006, 01:05 PM
yeah i am...just a bit..drinkin all night and now sitll sorta drinking ahha WTF ahha

10-30-2006, 01:20 PM
^
haha

sorry to hear man, I'm with all the other guys. Rack up his phone bill, and then take the mofo to court

ryder_23
10-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx

what pissed me off the most! was i called them at midnight
they didnt show up till 4 am! like WTF dude...now

Call stacking, when theyre are accidents, a bunch of weirdo's out for halloween, be even thankfull they came to your house at all. 95% of the time with something like that, they make you goto the station to report it.

topmade
10-30-2006, 02:08 PM
:werd: on racking up that phone bill, and do it fast before they get that phone deactivated. And if the phone is still working, but the battery is dying, post up the make and model and I'm sure someone can help out and recharge it.

Nufy
10-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Find one of those automated time phone numbers.

You know..."At the beep the time will be XX:XX"

But find one in england or france.....

Then call it before you go to work and leave it until you get back..............

5hift
10-30-2006, 03:59 PM
You have his name, address, cell phone full of numbers and your not sure what to do?

First off dont rack up his bill because that will just get the sim card deactivated faster. If he reports the phone as stolen I dont think he will be liable for the charges anyways. I would first transfer all the data, info and contact numbers from the phone onto my computer. Now you probably have a bunch of people he knows (including his house #) as well as his other contacts.

Now do you remember if this guy noticed he dropped his phone when he ran off. He could just think he dropped it somewhere along the way when running and might be stupid enough to meet up, if you get some girl to call his house pretending to have found it and wanting to meet up to give it back.

If you dont want to handle it on your own, just give all the info you have to the Police. Just make sure your not intoxicated this time and conduct yourself in a manner that they will actually take you seriously this time. They'll easily track him down and do what ever it is they do.