PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Crazy Bitch again...

JordanEG6
10-31-2006, 08:40 PM
Remember that crazy bitch that deserves to get bitch slapped? Well yeah her daughters need to be bitch slapped as well.

Clicky (http://break.com/index/crazy_phelps_family_on_tyra.html)

Sorry if it's a repost

:guns: :guns: man, I want to shoot them.

l/l/rX
10-31-2006, 08:48 PM
annnnd sooo why do we keep giving them media attention? fkin stupid...keep them off the tv, keep them away from any public attention. like why do they keep appearing on tv shows that millions of viewers watch?> like i would hope everyone who be watching have the common sense to be like "this bitch is stupid, i wanna shoot her"
but then there are still those dumb idiotic ppl like her saying "YEA SHES RIGHT! IM WITH HER"
like fuuuuuck, stop putting her on the tube.

ATTENTION WHORES FTL!

Lo)2enz0
10-31-2006, 08:50 PM
lol i can't wait to get home to watch this with volume

the faces coming from the audience are priceless and give an example of how bad it is

euro_racer
10-31-2006, 08:51 PM
mmm tyra, soo hott :drool:

the daughters clearly dont have a clue what they are talking about, it is obvious that they might feel differently about the whole thing but it is just the way they have been "brainwashed" so to speak :thumbsdow

dj_rice
10-31-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
Remember that crazy bitch that deserves to get bitch slapped? Well yeah her daughters need to be bitch slapped as well.

Clicky (http://break.com/index/crazy_phelps_family_on_tyra.html)

Sorry if it's a repost

:guns: :guns: man, I want to shoot them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Boosted_TL
10-31-2006, 08:53 PM
I hate bible thumping preachers! If they only knew how stupid they sound!

On the other hand, I would hate fuck both of em..... eh fuck, throw the mom in aswell for a " Mom and Daughter's Combo " :bigpimp:

slick2404
10-31-2006, 08:56 PM
fukin tyra. stupidest show known to anyone...all she does is pump herself up. she was trying to rap today while she had luda on....are you serioussssss.

shes nasty by the way. just like Game would say, shes got a forhead just like Mariah....(or the other way around)

djayz
10-31-2006, 09:00 PM
baahaha wtf is a fag enabler

dj_rice
10-31-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by djayz
baahaha wtf is a fag enabler

:dunno: :dunno: they better not be talking about Miss J from ANTM :guns: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ask the thread starter, maybe he knows :poosie: :poosie:

RickDaTuner
10-31-2006, 09:06 PM
these people stand to learn so much more from the Bible if they read it with their eyes open rather than with their mothers religious propaganda.

some of what they say is true, but what mutes their words to the rest of the world is their blatant judgement to everything and anything that isn't them. there are specific examples in the bible that command us not lay judgement against other people, it states that task is for the Lord alone to take.

people like these bring the Christian faith down to what it should never be

JordanEG6
10-31-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

:dunno: :dunno: they better not be talking about Miss J from ANTM :guns: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ask the thread starter, maybe he knows :poosie: :poosie:

hahaha what are you talking about ?

writhen
10-31-2006, 09:11 PM
She does have a point. Americans in general have little to no values or morals. However, everything can be taken the extreme. The goal of a christian is to get the message of Christ out to the populace in a loving and teaching way. She isn't succeeding in doing that. Meh, amusing if nothing else.

mdeleon
10-31-2006, 10:20 PM
ye pretty annoying, someone should strap them to a bed and lock them in a room with some lesbians and get the lesbians to eat them out. then they'd kill themselves for liking it so much. muahahahahahaha :D

soupey
10-31-2006, 10:46 PM
kuft59qngsU
:rofl:

i wana do what that guys doin, hahaha

soupey
10-31-2006, 11:04 PM
theres a whole bunch of parts for this episode of tyra
Part 1
p8-xgvTnxPI
Part 2
iQ24gX_dtpE
Part 3
-in16plR9Jk
Part 4
x176aI15Y_0

Audio_Rookie
11-08-2006, 01:54 AM
hey I think I posted the first Shirley Phelps film :)

I called her a couple times at 1am and talked to her husband :).

how has someone not killed her yet?

Zephyr
11-08-2006, 02:07 AM
her whole against the troops is just out of this world... goes to show that this world isn't near close to perfect...

we should send those idiots out to Iraq instead of our troops...

Audio_Rookie
11-08-2006, 02:09 AM
that Shirley is pretty skinny, just jam her in the cannon and user her as ammo.

creeper
11-08-2006, 03:22 AM
I bet if there was a god, he would cum in this chicks eye.

But there isn't a god, so that won't happen (too bad). Grow up, god isn't real.

Bitch has wasted her life, and fucked up her kids. Probably a hero to a lot of southern americans.

Slashin_
11-08-2006, 03:56 AM
tyra should super ghetto brooklyn slap her...
and then compton stomp on the her daughters

Slashin_
11-08-2006, 04:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33-_9nOX8KM

James
11-08-2006, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by creeper
I bet if there was a god, he would cum in this chicks eye.

But there isn't a god, so that won't happen (too bad). Grow up, god isn't real.

Bitch has wasted her life, and fucked up her kids. Probably a hero to a lot of southern americans.

:rofl: :rofl: ...all i can picture is God being pissed off "You Dumb Bitches! shut the fuck up!!".........but as you said, no God.

rage2
11-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Those daughters need to get laid bad. Give me a night, I'll fuck the faith outta them.

brandon
11-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by rage2
I'll fuck the faith outta them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahahahahahah I actually spat up soup because of that!

lol

Boosted_TL
11-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by brandon

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahahahahahah I actually spat up soup because of that!

lol

You eat soup @ 7:20am??!! Freak!

;)