PDA

View Full Version : Drift Team

Pages : [1] 2

Teggy
11-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Hey everyone, i've created a drift team, and the name is Dark slide. So far there is just my skyline, my silvia, and cousins AE86. Anyways, i was wondering if there were any beyond members, or friends of beyond members interested in joining the team. Skill level is not important, Looking for beginners, intermediate, and expert drivers, basically anyone who enjoys the sport. I was hoping to put a decent team together for the upcoming season, so we could do shows, and maybe have a few cars compete in d- sport drift events. we could have meets, and share technique advice with other members, you know the whole car club feel.So if there any members interested please let me know. Maybe if enough people are interested we could meet up a chinook this weekend.
ATTENTION: meeting sunday jan 7th at chinoook at 5:00 up stairs garage where the beyond meets are
attention tonights meet cancelled

Lo)2enz0
11-01-2006, 12:29 PM
trying to have a war with drift axis?

and whats behind the name dark slide

edit - i am down for meeting some other drifter kids

Envitro
11-01-2006, 12:34 PM
I have always wanted to learn how to drift properly, but I don't like spending money on tires every month ;)

Lo)2enz0
11-01-2006, 12:40 PM
thats why you have a set of 15's kicking around. cheap tires.

Teggy
11-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
trying to have a war with drift axis?

and whats behind the name dark slide

edit - i am down for meeting some other drifter kids

I was watching alot of starwars and drifting

Teggy
11-01-2006, 05:39 PM
but hey if you guys are interested give me a call at (403) 816 9538 my name is Joe

DonJuan
11-01-2006, 08:27 PM
thats why you have a set of 15's kicking around. cheap tires.

:werd:

Toms-SC
11-01-2006, 10:11 PM
:rofl:

Oh wait whoa, this is serious?

Oldskool
11-01-2006, 10:13 PM
So do you, the one creating this drift team, know how to drift yourself?

That.Guy.S30
11-01-2006, 10:21 PM
i would join your team but im already with the projectD

Honda_002
11-01-2006, 10:30 PM
hahahahah:nut:

does your team come with sweet jackets or what:burnout:

Lo)2enz0
11-01-2006, 10:33 PM
there are so many little drift teams kicking around. right now the biggest one is drift axis which conisists of alberta's top difters and a few amatures. than there is speedtechs crew which is mainly pat and jeeves. there is also the drift ninjas which is the h-core lethbridge crew.

i still wouldn't mind meeting up with everyone. would be nice to meet more guys from calgary. Nice change since 4 years ago when no one really cared

Lo)2enz0
11-01-2006, 11:21 PM
btw, have any of you ever been to a drift event here?

90% of the people aren't even from calgary. lol how sad is that

at least joe is trying to get people with the same interests together. maybe we can have something organized for next year cause as it stands calgary has no drifting, probably has to do with the fact that we have no where to go. race city f'ing sucks, in the oval a buddy of mine busted his car up bad enough that he had to sit out when he drove down from edmonton.

Teggy
11-02-2006, 02:09 AM
lo)2enzo is right there are not many drivers repersenting calgary. so i thought hey a team of calgary members would be great. oldskool, yes buddy, the guy who has created athe team can slide, hopefully with alittle advice from others i can get better at what i have begun to love. Like ii said before, i'm not expecting everyone here to be as great as thi thi and project d, all i wanted to know if there were any serious members who love the sport, and want to start a team.

-QA-
11-02-2006, 02:24 AM
sounds like fun, i would probably come out to the meets. Like others have said, meeting people with the same interest :thumbsup: sounds good to me.

Vietsta
11-02-2006, 02:26 AM
me and my friend will join. do we get sweet stickers to put on our cars?

Teggy
11-02-2006, 02:28 AM
awesome good to hear QA
Vietsta lol yeah you guys get stickers, but first i need you guys to decide on the decal, i have a couple of designs pm me for more info on the team.

CivicTunr
11-02-2006, 02:42 AM
haha i'd join, but i only got a FWD car, it would be cool to meet all you guys tho. im hoping to buy a RWD car.

Teggy
11-02-2006, 03:01 AM
buy one and join buddy:thumbsup:

Lo)2enz0
11-02-2006, 03:01 AM
who is down for meeting this weekend?

Teggy
11-02-2006, 03:04 AM
down:thumbsup:

CivicTunr
11-02-2006, 03:06 AM
down :thumbsup:

TurboMedic
11-02-2006, 03:39 AM
meet me in the clubhouse afterschool...don't forget the secret handshake!

sr20dets13
11-02-2006, 04:00 AM
im in!:burnout:

natejj
11-02-2006, 11:15 AM
I can drift around residential corners on ice going 20 km/h..... can I join!??!?!?

:burnout:

Teggy
11-02-2006, 01:09 PM
lol
nice guys everyone check there pm tomorrow for info on the meet

gp36912
11-02-2006, 01:16 PM
:D i'm interested but won't be doing any drifting in my current car (underpowered, automatic, and expensive parts) i'm hopin to pick up a 240 or something and build that up.

Vietsta
11-02-2006, 01:24 PM
i parked my skyline for the winter. i am driving my civic right now.=D

Lo)2enz0
11-02-2006, 01:50 PM
well most of us will be drivin fwd cars because of the winter but hey doesn't mean we can't sit down and chat about drifting

gp36912
11-02-2006, 01:56 PM
:D then pm me cuz i'm in :D

403Gemini
11-02-2006, 02:00 PM
man i need a rwd car haha

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Hahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah....haha.....ha................ha.

Fanboy circle jerk session??

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5381/fanboyae7.png

Lo)2enz0
11-02-2006, 02:09 PM
your funny chris

brandon
11-02-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by canadianskyline
Hahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah....haha.....ha................ha.

You guys should all get together and have a big fanboy circle jerk session......:rofl: :rofl:

care to join?:rolleyes:

gp36912
11-02-2006, 02:11 PM

Fanboy circle jerk session??

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5381/fanboyae7.png

^^^ i just think hes fantasizing about the possibilities he can have with a bunch of guys.

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Steps for drifting.

1. Pull handle marked "tokyo ebrake"
2. Do sweet drift.

That's all you guys need to know to be a MAD JDM TYTE drifter.

sr20dets13
11-02-2006, 02:14 PM
i dont get why people think of it as such a joke...people just
wanna meet up..and talk about drifting..does that really sound
that gay?..i dunno mannnnnn but canadian skyline you think
were gay wwell...searching beyond to make fun of kids is
pretty hurtbag aswell..:whocares: get a life budssss

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by brandon

care to join?:rolleyes:

No thanks.

gp36912
11-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Steps for drifting.

1. Pull handle marked "tokyo ebrake"
2. Do sweet drift.

That's all you guys need to know to be a MAD JDM TYTE drifter.

so that explains why your so messed up. you many fake ebrake drifts into walls. o snap did you break mona? (that was lame i know :D i just had to)

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Dude, this thread found me....c'mon it's a bunch of 16 year olds who've never tracked a car in their life starting a drift club so they can be mad jdm tyte.....

It's just too TokyoDrift esque......:rofl:

jasonrx-7
11-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Now you start this thread..!!!

I just sold my 88 FC3S, and bout a friggen DSM
i cant do shit all with AWD
but im wanting to pick up another RX-7 so let me know if this is a weekly thing!

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by gp36912

so that explains why your so messed up. you many fake ebrake drifts into walls. o snap did you break mona? (that was lame i know :D i just had to)

Nah man...i drop it like its hot....

gp36912
11-02-2006, 02:19 PM
drop what your iq????

j/p :D

sr20dets13
11-02-2006, 02:19 PM
k budy you drive a skyline...if you ask me thats a little played
out dont ya think? or do you enjoy driving by little kids and
hearing them say yooooo its a skyline wow yo ahh ooooo sick
..i dunno wtf went up your ass this morning..but obviously
you dont give a fuk about this "gay" drift team soooo..
why dont you go and find sumthing better to do instead
of trying to look like the big tough guy who makes fun
of people cuz they wanna talk about drifting..and as for the circle
jerk fuk bud you thought of it so why dont you think of
opening up your own litle circle jerk team

gp36912
11-02-2006, 02:20 PM
sr20 you have to lighten up man :D i think hes just kidding. i bet you hes gonna be there too :D

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by sr20dets13
k budy you drive a skyline...if you ask me thats a little played
out dont ya think? or do you enjoy driving by little kids and
hearing them say yooooo its a skyline wow yo ahh ooooo sick
..i dunno wtf went up your ass this morning..but obviously
you dont give a fuk about this "gay" drift team soooo..
why dont you go and find sumthing better to do instead
of trying to look like the big tough guy who makes fun
of people cuz they wanna talk about drifting..and as for the circle
jerk fuk bud you thought of it so why dont you think of
opening up your own litle circle jerk team

Haha, you guys are too funny. I dont give a shit what i drive...skyline/silvia/240/laurel/cefiro/supra/mk2/bmw 3 series/chaser/corolla/etc as long as it's set up properly and drifts the way i like it to.

My skyline happens to be set up very well and it performs exactly how i like it to....that's all i care about...not picking up chicks cause its rhd like so many other people.....(btw, ive owned the car for almost 4 years and it was one of the first 5 or 10 skylines in canada...so dont tell me i jumped on any bandwagon :rofl: ).

I think im gonna have to build a cattle guard on the front of my car for next year so i can tandem drift all the fanboys off the track....btw....hope to see you guys at MY drift events in lethbridge and calgary next season....

gp36912
11-02-2006, 02:24 PM
:D i may be drifting a 3 series soon, e30 if this works out to plan :D

Lo)2enz0
11-02-2006, 02:25 PM
dude, as you know calgary has nothing going for us with any sort of drifting.

I know the title is kind of stupid but hey what ever gets people together with the same interests. Angle factory is no more, d-sport might come next year but i highly doubt that from what mark told me. And lethbridge is still a decent drive away and you guys still only had 1 event this year.

If we get enough people involved maybe something might happen in calgary and I am for one supporting any sort of drifting scene because 2006 was a horror story. d-sport calgary had what, 2 guys from calgary in it (christian and i forget his name but he drives a black hcr32).

I know christian and I have talked a little bit about d-sport and making sure we attend all the events and a few practices but it would be nice to have some practices down here.

I don't care about a "team" all i care about is getting people together. you guys down in lethbridge hang around all the time, you know you, becks, dave, rob, allen...whats so bad about getting some people from calgary together

sr20dets13
11-02-2006, 02:26 PM
k well this is about people who are actually interested in drifting
and wanna meet up every weekend and talk...is that really that fucking gay?!? lol i dont get it..canadianskyline im not talking shit
really..im just saying man keep your opinions liek that to yourself
wants the point of cmoing on here to bash all these kids
cuz they wanna start a drift team...dude you obivously got
nothing better to do at all...thats kinda sad..w.e im bassically
saying drop this bs cuz its gettin us no wher lol

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 02:32 PM
Alright....I'm just buggin you guys...if you guys are actually serious about getting into drifting then more power to ya. I see so many goddamn poser fanboys lately that think they are JDM tyte just cause they bought a jdm car and powerslided one corner in 2nd gear. Just make sure you banhammer people like that from your "group".

BTW...drift ninja's will kill you all....just thought id say that.

I am expanding my drift events for next year. I'll be doing 3 in lethbridge at least, and hopefully at least 2 in calgary.

Race city however, is a very expensive facility to rent, for the price of my events in lethbridge, you get a full day of driving and the entry fee is so much cheaper than i would have to charge at race city for just a night time practice, that it justifies the money you spend on gas to get here. If i get enough support we'll be doing more than 3 lethbridge events and more than 2 calgary events, i just dont want to go too big too fast and not be able to make things break even.

Anyway, Dsport should be around next year, I will be around doing events, and ive heard things from other people wanting to line something up.

Also...there was more than 2 calgary drivers in calgary dsport...what about migs, devon, and robb houck?

gp36912
11-02-2006, 02:38 PM
^^^ see i told ya this bastard was just joking around :D

once i have a good car setup and tuned right i'll be all over it too :D, cept atm i don't wanna drift my car cuz its so expensive in parts. im waiting for a rwd car that won't cost as much to repair when i do screw up ( and i will since ive never been able to drift properly in the summer, grip tires and low hp = no drifting)

Lo)2enz0
11-02-2006, 02:40 PM
oh ya forgot about migs in the 86. conroy is still a prick for what he did to him.

but ya count me in for the events. I was suppost to go down for the last one in lethbridge but my grandfather died so i had other priorities at the time.

I thought you were drift axis with kent, mark and andrew?

ya mark told me they were heading off to formula d next year.

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 02:43 PM
oh ya forgot about migs in the 86. conroy is still a prick for what he did to him.

but ya count me in for the events. I was suppost to go down for the last one in lethbridge but my grandfather died so i had other priorities at the time.

I thought you were drift axis with kent, mark and andrew?

ya mark told me they were heading off to formula d next year.

Nah, im not really on any drift team, drift axis is too cool for me.........me robb and dueck made up Drift Ninja's, but its not really serious (just an excuse for me to put the word ninja on my car in rainbow chrome decals), just for shits...and nothing will ever really become of it, but i do plan on trying to make it out to driftmania next season, not as part of a "team" from alberta (i mean c'mon...for alberta drifting to have a team that thinks they are serious is hilarious....its friggen alberta...our scene sucks dick right now).

But ya....I gotta get out east and throw the hurting on those Drift Mania pussies.....:poosie:

Lo)2enz0
11-02-2006, 02:48 PM
LOL frenchy is probably in heaven right now

when i saw him before he left on 17th he told me he was leaving cause the poutine and women sucked here

but ya, i am going to hit up a event in BC next summer. Maybe go down to seattle and see what the NWN guys are up to

sr20dets13
11-02-2006, 02:50 PM
so any info on the first meet?..

Teggy
11-02-2006, 07:20 PM
hey guys wow did i miss alot today. anyways, canadian skyline don't be such a hater.lol. anyways it sounds like alot of people are very interested so this good. l0)2enzo and i were thinking about getting everyone together for saturday, so i will pm everyone who is interested, and i'm even going to send one to canadian skyline:thumbsup: . anyways i will only be busting out the silvia cuz the roads are kinda iffy for the skyline so anyways everyone remember to check your pm

Teggy
11-02-2006, 07:23 PM
p.s. our scene sucks thats true but maybe this will give it the push we have been waiting for.

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Can any of you guys drift in 3rd gear...i heard that shit is so hard......

louren22
11-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Hahaha. This thread is so funny. If you guys are serious about drifting, assuming canadianskyline doesnt put on events next year in Calgary, Lethbridge isnt that far from Calgary. Come on, there were 4 guys from St. Albert alone that drove all the way down to Lethbridge to have a good time.

I guess it depends on how serious you are, and how far youre willing to drive to compete/practice legally.

louren22
11-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Can any of you guys drift in 3rd gear...i heard that shit is so hard......

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Youre the biggest dick ever Chris. You do realize youre gonna rot in hell for this, right?

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by louren22

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Youre the biggest dick ever Chris. You do realize youre gonna rot in hell for this, right?

What dude, I want to learn how, can anyone give me pointers? I usually just put my right foot down and turn but it doesnt work in 3rd gear as good.....

Lo)2enz0
11-02-2006, 09:46 PM
wtf guys. I am sure everyone would like more people involved i could care less who they are. i bought my car 4 years ago and people bashed me for the idea about drifting and they told me its stupid. now you guys are being pricks about people who are interested in getting into it? Alot of guys like the concept but still aren't sure why they should even try when they have people like you (chris) who CAN do a 3rd gear drift around a freaking bank. good for you, i actually was impressed when i saw you do it in practice. But hey its all about people coming out and having fun, who gives 2 shits how good they are everyone has to learn somewhere.

So common guys just be a bit more supportive

canadianskyline
11-02-2006, 09:47 PM
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2185/hijactorwi9.png

azndragon1234
11-02-2006, 10:25 PM
whats wrong starting a mini/less professional team? its a start isnt it? people who dont like it just stay out of it. Id be interested in checking out the meet, but i drive a fwd integra....wont do much but on ice it can slide like a mother fuker haha

Teggy
11-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Canadianskyline weren't u just complaining that u can't get enough people out to these events in calgary. Bro we are just trying to start something here that everyone can do. wow u can do a third gear drift, that takes skill and commitment. Just wondering who taught u? i'm impressed. shit all i can do is a shift lock, and sometimes a braking drift. wow i guess i suck compared to the Dk of alberta. i am serious about starting this team and laugh at all you want, but people are down for making this happen. maybe you should cut the shit, and start to appreciate what we are trying to do here.

azndragon1234
11-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Teggy
Canadianskyline weren't u just complaining that u can't get enough people out to these events in calgary. Bro we are just trying to start something here that everyone can do. wow u can do a third gear drift, that takes skill and commitment. Just wondering who taught u? i'm impressed. shit all i can do is a shift lock, and sometimes a braking drift. wow i guess i suck compared to the Dk of alberta. i am serious about starting this team and laugh at all you want, but people are down for making this happen. maybe you should cut the shit, and start to appreciate what we are trying to do here.

well said :werd:

hussein
11-02-2006, 10:47 PM
y0 i just installed air intake into my ride can i come drifting too i think it might have added a bit more power so that my rear wheels slide around more now, or shieet maybe its cuz its winter out. :nut: :burnout:

Buddyworm
11-02-2006, 11:50 PM
Hahaha, fellas gotta cool your collective heels. Don't take what Chris says personally. If you aren't posing he's got no problems with you at all. But...you guys kinda gotta know how to actually drift to call yourselves a drift club...

If you wanna learn go to whatever practices you can and ask somebody there who looks like they know what they're doing. Shit, even Chris will take the time to explain the finer points of drifting to you if you ask him nicely :p

B-Wurm :D

louren22
11-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Werd. I agree with what Kenji said. Its great to see new people coming out, trying it and laying down rubber, but I wouldnt actually join the club if youve never actually held a drift for more than a tiny fraction of a second.

kerry
11-03-2006, 12:02 AM
lol stfu can skylin i can drrrioooftiooo my civc
at like 50deg angl at 70 mph so fuk u.

stpo tlking shti becuz cmoing on her mking fun of ppl
will onleeeyyy mak u coll on byond and that deosn't count

dorofto in 333rd gr is Ez unless ur a n00b.

Hahahaha.... I had to.

But seriously... more drifting would be great as long as people
don't hit the wall by Tantra like an unfortunate PT Cruiser trying
to be rough showing off =)

-KiTtY- boo
11-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Chris!! your my hero!!

btw my head was hurting for a week after i bumped on your roll cage!!!! even with the helmet on lol

talonboi
11-03-2006, 01:25 AM
^^ that was me, i was in christines account..oops

gp36912
11-03-2006, 02:33 PM
:D i'll be coming but don't expect me to be doing anything but going rally style in a empty parking lot atm :D (snow helps the current car) i'm waiting to see if i can pick up a e30 and stick a good engine in it, and then tune it, or a 240, dunno yet but once i'm done i'll be asking for a lot of pointers :D

Teggy
11-03-2006, 02:39 PM
hey guys i met someone at school who is selling a 240 apparently done to the tits, if interested i'll send you his msn

Sorath
11-03-2006, 02:46 PM
muffins, im driving my skyline with all seasons, not even winters

Teggy
11-03-2006, 02:56 PM
lol sorath i'm driving my silvia with street use only tires makes for an interesting ride home

sr20dets13
11-03-2006, 03:01 PM
im driving my sr20 240 around..hasnt bin that bad but i have gotten stuck a few times..my front have lots mroe tread on them.
so im gonna switch em to the back sumtime soon when im bored lol

Vietsta
11-04-2006, 10:37 PM
how did the meet go. i wasn't able to make it becuase of work

gp36912
11-05-2006, 02:15 AM
i wasn't able cuz i had a church dinner to go to.

Teggy
11-05-2006, 03:15 AM
well guys the only buddies who showed were me lo)2enzo, and sr20, a couple guys missed there pms, cuz of work but if anyone is still interested we will probably be meeting sometime next week so i will keep everyone posted.

gp36912
11-05-2006, 03:31 PM
^^^ ya i completely forgot about my dinner party so.... i screwed up :D

7thgenvic
11-05-2006, 03:40 PM
all i have is a RWD jeep now!

Sorath
11-05-2006, 06:32 PM
didnt even know there was a meet i was playing maxtune at eauclaire

Shaad
11-14-2006, 11:19 PM
Teggy, clean out you PM folder..

blueripper6
11-15-2006, 02:45 AM
Canadianskyline.. congratulations, your an OG drifter.

Now grow the fuck up and try not being an asshole. You complain about how the scene sucks dick, yet, as soon as people try to join the scene, you label them all fanboys? HAHAHAHA I think thats bad business brother, but hey, your the one running the events and you call everyone idiots for trying to learn then nobody is going to come to your event. All I know is that ill be at your event no matter how much shit you talk to all these kids on here who just want to try it out, maybe that sets me apart from fanboys, but if not... who cares.

fuck all this shit, brother, 3rd gear drifts? Why not teach me how to do it, so then maybe there will be atleast 1 person at these events as good as you, because you make yourself out to be king shit of drift mountain(more like rolling appalachians compared to the scene here)

no BEEEEEEF

:guns: :guns: :devil: :bigpimp: :drama: :dunno: :werd: :hitit:

sr20dets13
11-15-2006, 02:51 AM
is htis thing even happening anymore? lol

Teggy
11-15-2006, 09:14 AM
hey all was wondering if anyone would like to meet up tomorrow night or even saturday just respond on this thread i'll send you guys pms

gp36912
11-15-2006, 10:27 AM
unfortunately this whole week is booked full for me, weekend may free up though

T-Dubbs
11-15-2006, 12:19 PM
canadian skyline is trying to promote the sport, but safely!
Chris just doesnt want any bad publicity for the scene (IE. stupid kids killing themselves by "drifting into poles")
Keep it safe and ON the track guys

BTW,
its kinda a bad time to start a drift team IMO, why not wait till spring, so that u can practice at events instead of the street.

Teggy
11-15-2006, 12:27 PM
ok first of all we are not doing anything on the streets i think you have your threads confused with that other lame kid. Anyways, if you had actually read my first post i wanted to put a team together for shows, and for dsport, no where in the thread was there mention of copying scenes from the recent fast and the furious movie and duplicating it on the streets. i want people to meet up show off there cars, talk about drifting whatever. Now for the last time if you have nothing to say that actually has to deal this team. please stop posting as you are wasting my and everyone else's time.

T-Dubbs
11-15-2006, 12:29 PM
ok first of all we are not doing anything on the streets i think you have your threads confused with that other lame kid. Anyways, if you had actually read my first post i wanted to put a team together for shows, and for dsport, no where in the thread was there mention of copying scenes from the recent fast and the furious movie and duplicating it on the streets. i want people to meet up show off there cars, talk about drifting whatever. Now for the last time if you have nothing to say that actually has to deal this team. please stop posting as you are wasting my and everyone else's time.
Correct me if im wrong, but D-Sport doesnt exist anymore
and u wanna get together for shows? what do shows have to do with drifting?maybe to brag about your stock rb20? why not just go to the beyond meets on wednesday's?

Lo)2enz0
11-15-2006, 12:58 PM
i have been thinking about getting events together in calgary, but unless i get the interest i am not going to do anything about it. and if we can get even 15ish people to show up than i will set up an event for early spring. as it sits calgary has no events happening, chris has stated that he might have some but i am looking at something like the d-sport practises.

so guys give me come incentive and expect events

sr20dets13
11-15-2006, 01:00 PM
ill go! ahaha

Hydr0nik
11-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Honda_002
hahahahah:nut:

does your team come with sweet jackets or what:burnout:
hahahahhahahahahahha:drama:

Teggy
11-15-2006, 01:04 PM
well dsport, i understood was still in the works. As far as shows go,i was apart of alberta integras and did the v8less show with them, i know beyond was there thats what i mean. As far as track meets i've sent chris a pm, still waiting for a response

Oh boy, lol, my stock rb20 is in somebody else's 240 now. shucks ,would have been a great conversation piece how about we chat about the rb25 i have now, and all the little goodies i have added. wow i guess all the money i have spent on my skyline was just a waste now that dsportmight not be around. Gosh i guess no one else has brains on this forum to put a meet together to get something going in calgary for drifting..... Has anyone seen a thread about getting people with drifting interests together????

Lo)2enz0
11-15-2006, 01:09 PM
the scene in calgary is really sad, and most of the guys i talk to always talk about doing it on the streets because there is no where else to go.

teggy is right, he is trying to get everyone together. This has nothing to do with a team, mostly promoting the sport and getting everyone together, whats so wrong about that. beyond is the best place to look for calgary interest

Shaad
11-15-2006, 02:33 PM
tell me when your meeting up. I free most nights and weekends

T-Dubbs
11-15-2006, 02:56 PM
well laurier,
we all know that everyone is down for drift scene, but most people talk about it, and learn where? not on the track, but on the street.
ive got nothing against anyone
just wanna keep the scene clean without stupid kids wrecking it for everyone.

power to your drift team teggy!
ill come shoot the shit, but im down at the bridge
id like to see ya'll down in Lethbridge come spring for the events that Chris is setting up!

Teggy
11-15-2006, 02:59 PM
i agree bro, but when i first started i had no one to teach me how to slide a car, i watched the the drift bible until i could reciet it in my sleep and in japanese. anyways, maybe if we get enough interested people into this we can have our track days. I wish i knew about these things a year and half ago, i would have probably progressed much faster.

T-Dubbs
11-15-2006, 03:07 PM
i agree bro, but when i first started i had no one to teach me how to slide a car, i watched the the drift bible until i could reciet it in my sleep and in japanese. anyways, maybe if we get enough interested people into this we can have our track days. I wish i knew about these things a year and half ago, i would have probably progressed much faster.

race city costs too much, and theres not enough interest.
we need a different, cheaper spot to practice.
Lethbridge drift event was a hit in sept.