PDA

View Full Version : Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Pages : [1] 2

SuPhistiKatEd
11-01-2006, 02:41 PM
http://images.apple.com/moviesxml/s/fox/posters/borat_l200606301554.jpg

Jagschemash!

Good Evening Gentlemen and Prostitutes. My Movies comes out Friday Novembers 3rd. Who's going? This indeed will be the funniest movie of the year.

His MySpace page is hilarious. Please, you look.
http://www.myspace.com/borat

asp integra
11-01-2006, 03:02 PM
hahhah i cant wait to see this movie

DonJuan
11-01-2006, 08:32 PM
I always thought that "Jagschemash" was spelled with a Y and sume other stuff after it. I'm goin on Saturday, Cant wait! Told the girlfriend it's a good date movie!

likwid
11-01-2006, 08:37 PM
jakszemasz

euro_racer
11-01-2006, 09:12 PM
oh man im sooo there, been waiting for this for years when i first saw the show it is niice :D

andyg16
11-01-2006, 10:21 PM
o man this movies gonna be hilarious haha this guy comes up with the funniest shit

Datsun-Fever
11-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Its too funny!!! cant go 30 seconds without laughing during this movie! some of the shit is pretty crazy though so dont take your...mom.

spyce
11-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Definitely wanna check this out.
Saw the trailer for it while watching a movie about a month ago. Looks awesome :D

Nissanaddict
11-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Jak sie masz!! Dziekuje. "I am very excite Conan. You like sex crime?! HIGH FIVE!!! I like that Queen Latifah, she have two large shaved, horse bladder! I want to make a romance inside of her!"

01RedDX
11-01-2006, 11:22 PM

jdm_eg6
11-01-2006, 11:28 PM
Dzienkuje Nissan addict FINNALLY Somone spelt it RIGHT! :drama:

Nissanaddict
11-01-2006, 11:31 PM
You spelt dziekuje wrong though :p (no N, just the e with the thing under it) Haha it's because his Kazakhstani is actually Polish and some other stuff (at least those two words are Polish) and that happens to be my first language (technically....I speak it fluently, and as far as I'm told in Poland, with no recognizable accent other than "Krakowski")

T-Dubbs
11-01-2006, 11:33 PM
its going to be the new nepolean dynomite, with everyone knowing the quotes...
its going to get annoying real fast
but ill see it the nite it comes out

jdm_eg6
11-01-2006, 11:38 PM
I know, i speak polish but apparently cant write it ;) hahah its funny hearing it tho

Zephyr
11-01-2006, 11:44 PM
lol they did a news special about how he duped everyone in the movie and they didnt even know he was an actor or it was for a movie.. LOL

lexIS300
11-02-2006, 02:41 PM
haha i cant wait to see this movie!

A3GTiVR6SC
11-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by T-Dubbs

O god, i hate that movie with a passion!
im sorry but Napolian does not even compare to Borat.

Napolian was just an idiot.

cityhunter2501
11-03-2006, 11:35 AM
so only 3 theaters showing it here in calgary?

chinook
crowfoot
empire studio

damn i so want to see it, but bet it will definetly be packed this weekend

ricefarmer
11-03-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
lol they did a news special about how he duped everyone in the movie and they didnt even know he was an actor or it was for a movie.. LOL

Thats the entire premise to the Ali G/Borat interviews... they think he is seriously interviewing them even though he is clearly acting like an idiot:rofl:
want to see this tonite but hope its not like TPB and sold out everywhere, and btw that movie sucked ass

edit: forgot to add... Chenkuey

legendboy
11-03-2006, 01:06 PM
will be going to see it tonight :clap:

natejj
11-03-2006, 01:11 PM
Saw the sneak preview a month ago, best movie I've ever seen. Well, deffinateley the funniest. I am going again tomorrow.

legendboy
11-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by T-Dubbs

thats the sad thing. i've loved the borat skits for the longest time, and have been looking forward to the movie for like a year but now that it is about to come out it kinda sucks. now everybody and their dog will be impersonating him...etc..

sucks that its going main stream :dunno:

szw
11-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by legendboy

thats the sad thing. i've loved the borat skits for the longest time, and have been looking forward to the movie for like a year but now that it is about to come out it kinda sucks. now everybody and their dog will be impersonating him...etc..

sucks that its going main stream :dunno:

Please be sure to mention to everyone that you knew of Borat first before he was "mainstream".

clockworkboy
11-03-2006, 03:07 PM
100% for sure yes i'll will be in attendance. Please for likeing my sister yesssss

jsn
11-03-2006, 03:17 PM
i wonder how hes going to fool anyone after his movie comes out. Everyone is going to know who he is now so he probably wont get as many good interviews :dunno:

Envitro
11-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Just came back from seeing the movie. Friggin' hilarious.

My only complaint is that he doesn't stay on topic for too long, like the TV show. He doesn't embarass people enough, I don't think anyway.

But still, a fucking riot of a film. Definitely a must see!

And to comment on the above ^, I would assume that he is killing off the Borat character, but possibly he will lay low for a while. Who knows?

euro_racer
11-04-2006, 02:00 AM
just saw it aswell...the tickets were sold right out and during the movie everyone was laughing non stop...come crazy scenes that will get you off your feet.....my only complaint is that because there were soo many people to see the movie, we got bad seats and my friken eyes hurt...now i have yo go see it again on an off day :bigpimp:

Gondi Stylez
11-04-2006, 02:43 AM
i saw it tonight and it was pretty damn funny! haha but like Envitro said earlier, some parts... well... ull know when u see it! ;)

tommy_W201
11-04-2006, 03:15 AM
Actually, there seems to be a political intention behind this movie. The guy is going to ruin the establishment of Kazakhstan in order to mess up the ongoing Oil deals between the USgvt and the gvt of Kazakhstan. The government of Kazakhstan invested an equivalent of 70,000,000 CAD in order to create a movie that opposes the statements made by Borat. It was a weird situation when the embassador of Kazakhstan met Bush after the first movie ads came out a couple weeks ago :eek:.

Yes, there are people around that take that shit serious.

Besides of that, Borats movie is also a funny event here in Europe :clap:

jsn
11-04-2006, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Envitro
Just came back from seeing the movie. Friggin' hilarious.

My only complaint is that he doesn't stay on topic for too long, like the TV show. He doesn't embarass people enough, I don't think anyway.

I agree. I was hoping that it would be abit more like the show. i.e., more interviews and more people harassed. I wonder if some of it is staged though like near the end (wont ruin the ending) but with the bag. wouldnt he get arrested for that?

2jzgte
11-04-2006, 11:07 AM
Wow you guys are so lucky, Sask wont allow this movie to play in theaters...time to torrent!

Xtrema
11-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by 2jzgte
Wow you guys are so lucky, Sask wont allow this movie to play in theaters...time to torrent!

What? Sask has their own censorship board?

beecue
11-04-2006, 04:19 PM
:rofl: .. awesome movie .. i wonder if the end was real .. that was jokes

mix123
11-04-2006, 04:38 PM
Nothing to do with censorship. They're only playing it in like 800 theaters throughout north america and none of those are in saskatchewan. Apparently they're testing it in larger cities then we might get it.

andyg16
11-04-2006, 04:43 PM
i watched the first show yesterday the movie was hilarious way too funny ill probably go watch it again

01RedDX
11-04-2006, 05:01 PM

legendboy
11-04-2006, 05:23 PM
all sold out when we tried to go :thumbsdow

90_Shelby
11-04-2006, 05:47 PM
I saw it yesterday and I'll see it again in the theatres. UNREAL how funny this movie is!!! I've never laughed so much.

My sister use to taunt my retarded brother Bilo by pointing at her vagina and yelling you'll never get this you'll never get this, then one day Bilo broke out of his cage and got this.

Hanzo
11-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez
i saw it tonight and it was pretty damn funny! haha but like Envitro said earlier, some parts... well... ull know when u see it! ;)

MY EYES!!!!!! it burns.... at empire studio it shows as 14A... but that should have definitely been R... i mean... DAMN! :eek:

Moe Man
11-04-2006, 07:12 PM
" in my country people go crazy for these two..........ummmm not so much that one"

beat jackass 2 by a long shot. this is the funniest movie of 2006

dave101
11-04-2006, 08:15 PM
what kind of nudity is in the movie? girl or guy.....

dad wants to see it. i wanna save myself from an awkward moment

harv91
11-04-2006, 08:40 PM
greatest movie of all time. IT was SOOOO funny i loved it. WE watched the first showing yesterday at chinook at noon and the theatre was PACKED at noon :eek:

And as for ur question dave101
alot of male ass, a lil bit of male penis :nut:

cityhunter2501
11-04-2006, 10:40 PM
went to chinook yesterday and today, and its still all sold out :eek:

getting the CAM version right now, will keep me satisfied til next week when we can finally watch it

lexIS300
11-04-2006, 10:56 PM
movie was funny
but i found his skits to be alot better

the cheese part is the best part in the movie! :rofl:

creeper
11-04-2006, 11:18 PM
This flick was a huge letdown. I laughed a lot more at Jackass 2. I'd give it a 4-5/10. Certainly not the "funniest movie ever made" or even "funniest movie of the year" that it's being made out to be. "Genuine chocolate face" was hilarious, as well as some other parts, but I wouldn't be able to take someone seriously if they said it was the funniest movie ever made.

Gets a shrug of the shoulders from me.

Naughty naughty.

soupey
11-05-2006, 02:15 AM
there were a few good parts, but i think a lot of it was way over the edge, he drilled at the things that most ppl wud find offensive, and the stuff that i thought was funny he only touched on teh surface and then moved on to the next joke

and his voice got annoying about halfway through

and fuck, that was a bit too much fat and hair and gayness...so gross:barf:

the rodeo director or whatever was awesome tho, he was so racist, talk about totally getting caught on camera, so much bs he said...

cityhunter2501
11-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by creeper
This flick was a huge letdown. I laughed a lot more at Jackass 2. I'd give it a 4-5/10. Certainly not the "funniest movie ever made" or even "funniest movie of the year" that it's being made out to be. "Genuine chocolate face" was hilarious, as well as some other parts, but I wouldn't be able to take someone seriously if they said it was the funniest movie ever made.

Naughty naughty.
:werd: I was expecting more from it. :(

Seanith
11-05-2006, 03:01 PM
I thought it was an amazing movie. Definitely one of the funniest movies i've seen.

l8braker
11-05-2006, 03:06 PM
This is a real letter to the editor from Newsweek, 10/30/06.

I am one of Sacha Cohen's many victims. Because his handlers told me he was Borat, a TV journalist, I booked him for a live studio interview on our morning show thinking he was legitimate. I checked out his PR company's web site and met his publicists in person. They seemed genuine. But once the camera was on him, this man destroyed our credibility in short order. Because of him, my boss lost faith in my work. I spiraled into depression and before I could recover I was released from my contract. It took me 3 months to find another job and now I'm thousands of dollars in debt and in danger of losing my home. How upsetting that a man who leaves so much harm in his path is lauded as a comedic genius. Think of all the other people who have been fired because of his antics.

D.A. Arthur
Panama City, Fla.

bebejc
11-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah obviously Borat's a real sh*t disturber, and his jokes were obscene and highly offensive, but what do you expect when you're walking into a movie like this?

Personally, I had a great time and thought the movie was hilarious, and I'll definitely be buying this movie when it comes out. In my opinion, it was a LOT funnier than Jackass 2, but I suppose this type of movie was more my taste.

I wouldn't recommend this movie to those who are republican, neo-conservative, uptight about being Jewish or highly religious. But everyone else, you'll have the time of your lives!! =)

ninjak84
11-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
This is a real letter to the editor from Newsweek, 10/30/06.

Boo hoo.... No sympathy here!
Someone invites a nationally recognized character into your company to make the whole outfit look like a joke. You'd fire him too.

I've seen all his interviews.... These people are either completely ignorant to the situation, or they see it and choose to patronize 'Borat'.
If he happens to expose you as a complete retard, too bad.
I'm astounded by the amount of people who choose to get angry and argue with him. Or people who get offended to an infinite emotional degree. Nobody has the sense of mind to calmly realize they've been had, and walk out of the room silently.

Moe Man
11-06-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by bebejc
Yeah obviously Borat's a real sh*t disturber, and his jokes were obscene and highly offensive, but what do you expect when you're walking into a movie like this?

Personally, I had a great time and thought the movie was hilarious, and I'll definitely be buying this movie when it comes out. In my opinion, it was a LOT funnier than Jackass 2, but I suppose this type of movie was more my taste.

I wouldn't recommend this movie to those who are republican, neo-conservative, uptight about being Jewish or highly religious. But everyone else, you'll have the time of your lives!! =)

remember sacha is jewish. JFYI

01RedDX
11-06-2006, 12:19 AM

-QA-
11-06-2006, 12:53 AM
hahah I purely enjoyed this movie!! After watching the Ali-G show for years i've hear rumors and waited for this movie and when it finally came out i was there at the 1st showing.

Best part had to be...

the jewish home :rofl: :rofl:

This movie pushed the boundries of humour to a new level...amazing movie

hb2k
11-06-2006, 02:01 AM
"May Bush drink the blood of every an woman and child in Iraq!" *Stadium cheers*

Speed_69
11-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by creeper

Naughty naughty.

:werd: I was pretty dissapointed by this movie after waiting 2hrs to watch it. I found his skits to be much funnier and definitely laughed alot more during Jackass 2. The movie was funny but i expected much funnier.

01RedDX
11-09-2006, 11:18 PM

SuPhistiKatEd
11-10-2006, 12:50 AM
If they were "encouraged to continue drinking," all they had to do was say no. But, typical Americans and their lawsuits. Like it matters anyways. Cohen is going to make a shitload off this movie.

Anybody catch Jay Leno tonight? Borat is on, along with Martha Stewart. Very nice!!

"Jay, hold out your finger" *Jay sticks out his finger and Borat grabs it* "My sister is tight like this." :rofl: :rofl:

Hash_man
11-10-2006, 01:56 AM
I have yet to see the movie, but i'm a big fan of da ali g show... And leno tonight is amazing....

Borat + martha stewart = funniest shit ever.:rofl:

James
11-10-2006, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by SuPhistiKatEd

Anybody catch Jay Leno tonight? Borat is on, along with Martha Stewart. Very nice!!

"Jay, hold out your finger" *Jay sticks out his finger and Borat grabs it* "My sister is tight like this." :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Hash_man

Borat + martha stewart = funniest shit ever.:rofl:

That was some funny shit!....hitting on martha stewart
:rofl:

SuPhistiKatEd
11-10-2006, 12:36 PM
"Martha, I see stain on sheet. Naughty, naughty!!"

You could tell that Martha was getting frustrated with Borat. :rofl: Great chemistry!

Hash_man
11-10-2006, 01:47 PM
I thought martha took it all pretty well... she was almost encouraging it.

I like her reaction to jay asking if she had ever been with 2 men hahaha

snowboard
11-10-2006, 01:57 PM
that movie was weakkkkk shit.
i was very dissapointed. it was funny yah. but not as funny as his show.

Si_FlyGuy
11-11-2006, 08:53 AM
"You own a house Martha? You don't live in a cage?"
lol...great stab at her prison days for those who didn't catch it.

Seanith
11-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
"You own a house Martha? You don't live in a cage?"
lol...great stab at her prison days for those who didn't catch it.

not exactly... i think borat thinks all women should live in cages lol

$lick_rYz
11-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Seanith

not exactly... i think borat thinks all women should live in cages lol

:werd: In one of his skits he says "When special time like X-mas, I let wife out of cage"

Zephyr
11-12-2006, 05:00 PM
apaOdjbdDE8

Toma
11-12-2006, 09:45 PM
I am not sure if it was as funny as it was shocking, or as shocking as it was funny :nut:

I'm gonna have to see it again to decide :D

The scariest part was the church.... We know how wacko mid US christians are.... but DAYUM that was scary shit. :D

EK 2.0
11-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Toma
The scariest part was the church.... We know how wacko mid US christians are.... but DAYUM that was scary shit. :D

For myself it was a toss up between that and the Jewish Owned B&B...I was so worried as to what might have occured, especially after seeing the "Running of the Jew's"...haha...

"They have shape shifted, into cockroaches"...haha...

Zephyr
11-12-2006, 09:57 PM
^^ lol when he ate the food and spit it out when they turned their backs ROFL

scat19
11-12-2006, 09:59 PM
I saw it it was amazing

sweeks
11-12-2006, 11:09 PM
funniest movie of the year easy, twice as funny while drunk.

Si_FlyGuy
11-12-2006, 11:43 PM
I saw a listing for "Bruno" to be released in 2008. I was hoping he would do Ali G next.

beecue
11-13-2006, 12:09 AM
meh bruno aint that good .. and he has already done ali g ... ali g in da house .. u havent seen it?

msommers
11-13-2006, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
apaOdjbdDE8

That was fucking golden, thanks for posting!

canadian_hustla
11-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by lexIS300
movie was funny
but i found his skits to be alot better

the cheese part is the best part in the movie! :rofl:

I just went to see it last night, there was no cheese part at all (CUT?), no animal shelter part either

WTF?!

Si_FlyGuy
11-13-2006, 02:01 PM
You can find the cheese part on youtube I think. He basically goes thru the entire cheese section asking the grocer, "what is this?"

B17a
11-13-2006, 02:57 PM
I think they meant the cheese part where he's eating cheese with the governement guy and tells him it is made with breast milk. The look on the guy's face is priceless. In all I found this movie extremely offensive yet funny. I guess mission accomplished. You really can't be too serious about this. I could have done without the scene with him and Azmat wrestling as funny as it was, I had nightmares about it after!:barf:

ninjak84
11-13-2006, 07:50 PM
This guy Haggerty, who was in the movie, said it best:

"They were exercising a First Amendment right," said Haggerty, adding that he enjoyed the movie. "And this Sacha Cohen guy's going to make 87 gazillion dollars. You know, good for him. I'm just sorry that he had to do it in such a way that he allowed people to make jerks out of themselves exposing their character flaws."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/11/13/film.borats.victims.ap/index.html

stevieo
11-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by dave101
what kind of nudity is in the movie? girl or guy.....

dad wants to see it. i wanna save myself from an awkward moment

lots of blonde chicks with big tits, its nice haha.

it happens when they are in the hotel room.

euro_racer
11-13-2006, 08:25 PM
out of boredom i was looking at the old ali-g show clips and i noticed that the show itself is way funnier than this movie :dunno:

still sacha is a brilliant actor for being able to do this and get rich just like that, so props to him :thumbsup:

on a side note, how many people here knew about the ali-g and shaggy music video?...hillarious :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TGWM0fLGFCU

nismodrifter
11-14-2006, 08:32 PM
I thought the movie was total bullshit and I turned it off before even finishing it, not sure if I'll even waste my time finishing the rest of it because it sucks so bad.

I laughed a LITTLE at some of the things but overall I give it :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow. Yes...3 thumbs down.

Eleanor
11-17-2006, 10:50 AM
I thought it was a pretty decent movie. Not as funny as I expected but it definetely had its moments. Best part was them throwing money at the roaches. Good times.

ashee
11-17-2006, 01:59 PM
I drove past this guy today driving a caravan that looked exactly like Borat, exactly.

RickDaTuner
11-25-2006, 07:36 AM
Yeah saw it with the woman last night, people to the left and the right of us were absolutely disgusted with the movie, they couldn't wait for it to be over, we wanted to leave too, only it was way too packed to get by anyone.

for those who say this movie sucked, good on you!
for those who actually enjoyed this crap, yeah it was funny, but it would have stayed funny only if it was all an act(for everyone), wich was defenotely not the case.
So many lines were crossed it's not even funny, i'm glad sascha is getting his ass kicked left right and center and that he is getting law suites up the wazoo

biggest shit show of the century:thumbsdow

Seanith
11-25-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
but it would have stayed funny only if it was all an act(for everyone), wich was defenotely not the case.

Thats exactly the reason why it is funny. Seeing peoples REAL reactions. How would it be funnier if it was ALL an act? :rolleyes: :rofl:

dino_martini
11-26-2006, 12:59 PM
"I get clock radio, he cant afford clock radio. Success!"

88CRX
11-26-2006, 02:11 PM
I lol'd :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cdnsir
10-01-2020, 02:47 PM
Subsequent Moviefilm. Very nice.

https://youtu.be/te3niL8JCMs

ThePenIsMightier
10-01-2020, 02:52 PM
Subsequent Moviefilm. Very nice.

https://youtu.be/te3niL8JCMs

Shocking that anyone could still fall for this, but 'Murica.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah saw it with the woman last night, people to the left and the right of us were absolutely disgusted with the movie, they couldn't wait for it to be over, we wanted to leave too, only it was way too packed to get by anyone.

for those who say this movie sucked, good on you!
for those who actually enjoyed this crap, yeah it was funny, but it would have stayed funny only if it was all an act(for everyone), wich was defenotely not the case.
So many lines were crossed it's not even funny, i'm glad sascha is getting his ass kicked left right and center and that he is getting law suites up the wazoo

biggest shit show of the century:thumbsdow

Yeah, it sure never worked out for him. I bet he regrets a lot.
RoFL!

Mitsu3000gt
10-01-2020, 02:54 PM
Didn't he also follow up the original BORAT with Bruno? I think it's working out pretty well for him if he keeps deciding to make additional movies.

That psychic scene in Bruno :rofl:

sabad66
10-01-2020, 03:09 PM
thankfully its skipping theatres and going right to Prime too. win!

beecue
10-22-2020, 08:29 PM
It's up, I guess Amazon releases at 6 MST usually. Pretty good but definitely not as good at the first as you what to expect now.

ThePenIsMightier
10-23-2020, 08:02 AM
Watched immediately. Quite good.
Very few RoFL and much more cringe than original. The daughter is really the star. She was amazing.
I pray to Azamat Bagatov that the black lady was a real person and not an actress. It would be such a nice touch if she was real.

mr2mike
10-23-2020, 08:05 AM
Pretty good but definitely not as good at the first as you what to expect now.
I learn English speak from Western Americas Movie from theater too.

rage2
10-23-2020, 08:49 AM
Watched last night. Thought that guliani scene was going to be fireworks. Literally nothing. Stupid MSM creating false narratives again.

Buster
10-23-2020, 12:00 PM
I wonder what the crossover is between people who think Dane Cook is funny and people who think Borat is funny.

birdman86
10-23-2020, 12:56 PM
Watched last night. Thought that guliani scene was going to be fireworks. Literally nothing. Stupid MSM creating false narratives again.

The only article I read about that had me scratching my head. An attractive mid-20's girl invites him to her hotel room after drinks and he gets turned on, no shit.

88CRX
10-23-2020, 01:12 PM
I wonder what the crossover is between people who think Dane Cook is funny and people who think Borat is funny.

Dane Cook is a no talent ass clown.

Borat is great success.

Disoblige
10-23-2020, 01:17 PM
Dane Cook is a no talent ass clown.

Borat is great success.
:werd: