PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Ring: For Sale Or Trade - My Loss Is Your Gain!

n0torious
11-01-2006, 07:09 PM
*Post Removed*

maplelodge
11-01-2006, 07:16 PM
you should turn this ring to your local police... RCMP?, the owner of the ring maybe looking for it. I am not sure what the policy is with your local police, but maybe you can keep it after x days when no one claims it, then sell the ring all you like

dodger97
11-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Definitely turn it into the RCMP...as posted - someone may be looking for this.

Kirbs17
Originally posted by maplelodge
you should turn this ring to your local police... RCMP?, the owner of the ring maybe looking for it. I am not sure what the policy is with your local police, but maybe you can keep it after x days when no one claims it, then sell the ring all you like

:werd:

At the very least, put up "Found: Ring" signs around Airdrie, asking people to identify the ring if they want it back. I personally know Airdrie isnt that big of a town, and Im sure that someone wants this back.

Hoey
I agree, and plus, who the hell wants a used wedding/engagement ring? yeah you could take the diamond and put it in a new ring but then your "salvaging" someones lost ring to make a frankenstein one.

Someone in airdrie is heart-broken as we speak - I didnt know this till recently but it turns out people really get attached to theyre wedding rings?:rolleyes:

n0torious
11-01-2006, 07:27 PM
Good idea guys. I've pulled the post. I'll turn it in. I've already had a chat with the owners of the store which was right by where I found the ring. Take care guys.