PDA

View Full Version : BC Hydro Information

The Cosworth
11-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey guys,

I have a interview for a position at the BC Hydro head office in two weeks. They are flying me out and putting me up in a hotel and that so its pretty serious. From what I heard there are only 9 of us from BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. I am wondering if anyone has had any experience working with the company and if so what you thought.

The two divisions that I could be working for would be protection and control in Naniamo or in Distribution Operations (essentially new systems design and upgrades) in Vernon.

I know BC is nice so I know just on a location stand point it would be great.

redblack
11-02-2006, 09:43 PM
did xenon get an interview also?

adamc
11-02-2006, 09:45 PM
if you like small town life, the island is gorgeous.

vernon is very nice in teh summer as well, and you're close to kelowna to party it up :)

right now if I had the choice to move to the island, I would be there in a heartbeat, fuck calgary winter.

szw
11-02-2006, 09:46 PM
internship position?

The Cosworth
11-02-2006, 10:08 PM
No internship, full time

I am looking for what the company is like, not the place.

The only reason why I am in calgary still is because the job market is crazy compared to that of BC. but if I arrange a good job that I will like and make good money in I have no problem to move to BC. I love BC, my parents were going to move to Penticton, and I have always wanted to live there

also dont know on Xenon

doublepostwhore
11-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Growing bud is not the answer.

The Cosworth
11-02-2006, 11:18 PM
^^ thanks for the random post

:thumbsup:

brownchild
11-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by doublepostwhore
Growing bud is not the answer.

LOL:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , I hope ur joking.