PDA

View Full Version : wtf?? i swear the cops are out to get me

Pages : [1] 2

h_s
11-03-2006, 12:30 AM
the title was sarcastic btw (for beyonders who are clicked only to flame)

there was this period of time where i got alot of tickets (almost 1--4 a week) but my friend talked to a cop buddy of his and he said my plate was "flagged". after they stopped for a good 6 months or so after my dl was suspended, ive recently had a total of 10 in 3 weeks

fail to provide dl x 3
fail to wear seatbelt x 2
fail to signal
illegal u-turn
motor vehicle w/enlarge muffler
motor vehicle not have horn
open alcohol

notice how none are speeding, seems like they're looking for a reason to pull me over

anyways

question 1. could my plate be "flagged" again by the police?? is there a way that i could find out??

question 2. i got today: fail to provide dl #3 (i lost mine and the interim one i left at home) a friend told me i have a certian number of hours to produce it and get that one thrown out, is this true??

question 3. i think the enlarged muffler and horn ticket (today as well) is complete bullshit anybody on the forum have the same experience with these 2???

thanks...

max_boost
11-03-2006, 12:34 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kdwebber
11-03-2006, 12:47 AM
I can't say for the other tickets but I can help you with the motor vehicle w/enlarge muffler ticket.

this is cut and paste from gtrcanada...

the alberta law says the muffler outlet can not be widened

THATS THE MUFFLER OUTLET OF THE EXHAUST

NOT THE EXHAUST OUTLET

OR THE MUFFLER TIP

THE EXHAUST OUTLET OF THE MUFFLER

in the law they mean you can not take a 4inch outlet muffler and cut the hole to be a 5 or 8 inch outlet

you can not make it different than the muffler came but if your AFTERMARKET MUFFLER came with a 4inch outlet then it is 100% legal as long as you did not cut that muffler to make it bigger

and no where does it say aftermarket is illegal

you just gotta bring lots of evidence

[http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1332/magnaflowmufflerdf8.th.jpg (http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magnaflowmufflerdf8.jpg)]

hope that helps

01RedDX
11-03-2006, 12:47 AM

AllGoNoShow
11-03-2006, 12:50 AM
Since you got the open alcohol one, you deserved the rest in my mind.

Enlarged muffler, you might be able to get it reduced but probably not thrown out.

Horn ticket, you got the fucking kidding me right? If your some stupid fucking douschebag drunk out of ur mind with open liqiour in your car and your about the creame into me, I would atleast like a little honk. Or maybe I didnt see you or u came flying into my blind spots, a little honk could save a huge crash. That one is your dumbass fault for getting. Even aftermarket wheels have a horn button, I wonder if its important????

Hope they just take ur license right away for good this time, last thing we ened is u on the road.

brettg
11-03-2006, 12:57 AM
^ hahaha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GTS Jeff
11-03-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by h_s

there was this period of time where i got alot of tickets (almost 1--4 a week) but my friend talked to a cop buddy of his and he said my plate was "flagged". after they stopped for a good 6 months or so after my dl was suspended, ive recently had a total of 10 in 3 weeks

fail to provide dl x 3
fail to signal
illegal u-turn
open alcohol

notice how none are speeding, seems like they're looking for a reason to pull me over

anyways

question 1. could my plate be "flagged" again by the police?? is there a way that i could find out??

question 2. i got today: fail to provide dl #3 (i lost mine and the interim one i left at home) a friend told me i have a certian number of hours to produce it and get that one thrown out, is this true??

question 3. i think the enlarged muffler and horn ticket (today as well) is complete bullshit anybody on the forum have the same experience with these 2???

thanks... LOL you should be banned from Beyond with a ticket list like that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ajay
11-03-2006, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by h_s

fail to provide dl x 3
fail to signal
illegal u-turn
open alcohol

anyways

thanks...

They don't have it out for you. Just stop breaking the law and you won't have any tickets. It's FUNNY how that works.

ercchry
11-03-2006, 01:09 AM
your question #2 is not true

your name doesnt happen to be dave by chance?

euro_racer
11-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
haha some good ownings lately

haha +1 on that, you cant be possibly serious...:banghead:

RickDaTuner
11-03-2006, 01:14 AM
it's pretty simple really, they check your plate, pull up your most recent tickets and pull you over to see if you have learned your lesson, which in your case you absolutely haven't.

all a Police officer/RCMP/Special Const needs to do is punch in your plate # into their tough-books and they'll find out all the need to know about you.

dude seriously buckle up and don't drink and drive, my GF's out there sharing the streets with idiots like you:thumbsdow

adam c
11-03-2006, 01:14 AM
suggestions,

-burn ur liscence and save us all

or

-stop driving like a douche

Zero102
11-03-2006, 04:30 AM
Hmm.... Failure to PRODUCE license.... not driving without a license.
You have no time. If you do not have your license with you, you deserve the ticket. It's so fucking plain and simple, and yet so many idiots can't understand it.
I agree with the above, getting that many tickets in 3 weeks really says something.

Stop drinking, put your fucking seat belt on, get your driver's license, obey the rules of the road. Otherwise stay home or take the bus.

Team_Mclaren
11-03-2006, 04:36 AM
Thank you for your "donation" to the City of Calgary. It's idoits like you that make our city such a wonderful place to live in.

googe
11-03-2006, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

Enlarged muffler, you might be able to get it reduced but probably not thrown out.

Horn ticket, you got the fucking kidding me right? If your some stupid fucking douschebag drunk out of ur mind with open liqiour in your car and your about the creame into me, I would atleast like a little honk. Or maybe I didnt see you or u came flying into my blind spots, a little honk could save a huge crash. That one is your dumbass fault for getting. Even aftermarket wheels have a horn button, I wonder if its important????

Hope they just take ur license right away for good this time, last thing we ened is u on the road.

what are you talking about? last i checked, an open bottle of alcohol doesnt get people drunk. he didnt get a DUI.

Team_Mclaren
11-03-2006, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by googe

what are you talking about? last i checked, an open bottle of alcohol doesnt get people drunk. he didnt get a DUI.

true, but it is still illegal, so he deserves it. As far as i can see, everyone of his tickets can be simply avoided and legit. no BS here.... so congrats!

AllGoNoShow
11-03-2006, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by googe

Your right, but obveously he started drinking it somewhere and is too drunk/dumb to know that if he put it in his trunk he wouldn't have gotten that ticket.

ICEBERG
11-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Arn't you the guy who called a cop a bitch for dropping your friends wallet. Maybe they are out to get you. You see, when you have too many run ins with the police they put you on their computer list, and they will get you every time.

nadroj23
11-03-2006, 09:49 AM
awesome thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and to the OP are you challenged?

khtm
11-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Wow what a retard.

"Fail to wear seatbelt x 2"

How many more tickets do you need before you start wearing your fucking seatbelt? It's idiots like you that end up in the hospital on life support wasting our hard-earned tax dollars.

DoubleLP
11-03-2006, 10:09 AM
As everyone else has said....you are an idiot.

Get your head out of your ass and learn to drive. The polive have you flagged for good reason. You drive like an idiot, they are going to watch you.

You want it to stop? Stop bringing open alcohol in the car, put your seatbelt on, and get the horn and muffler fixed properly.

If you don't, you deserve everything that the police give you.

Dumbass.

ogpog
11-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by h_s

fail to provide dl x 3
fail to signal
illegal u-turn
open alcohol

anyways

thanks...

You are a joke. Get a fucking life.

69cougar
11-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by h_s

fail to provide dl x 3
fail to signal
illegal u-turn
open alcohol

anyways

thanks...

Learn the rules of the road. All of the offences you listed are on view offences cop is simply driving and sees you not signal and boom theres a reason to pull you over, oh look no seatbelt, oh look open liquor. I need to see your drivers license. Oh its at home..........

sux 2 b u

lilmira
11-03-2006, 10:20 AM
I think the brick wall is out to get me too. Every time I walk right to it, it nails me right in the head and it freaking hurts. How come this doesn't happen to the others?

AzN'SKillZ
11-03-2006, 10:23 AM
all i gota say is ur all retarded!
cept for googe.

AzN'SKillZ
11-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by h_s

fail to provide dl x 3
fail to signal
illegal u-turn
open alcohol

anyways

thanks...

how many times did u get pulled over?

and each time u got pulled over wich tickets did u get?

did the cops follow u around until they found a reason to pull u over?

natejj
11-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Did it ever occur to you after your 2nd or 3rd ticket to stop breaking the law? Just curious.....:clap:

Toms-SC
11-03-2006, 10:45 AM
You just can't learn, can you?

l8braker
11-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by ICEBERG
Arn't you the guy who called a cop a bitch for dropping your friends wallet.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144556

rinny
11-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Do every one of you really feel the need to continue repeating what the person before said? I think he'd get the point after a few comments, as compared to 10 or 15 of the same thing. Its like you are all jumping on the bandwagon and beating the dead, deader. There is no point.

And as far as the open liquor ticket: open liquor in your vehicle does not mean that you were drinking while driving, or even drinking before you got in your vehicle. I received one of these tickets for liquor in my vehicle from a bottle left over in my trunk weeks before at a buddies house. I was not drinking/drunk and driving at any point in time.

It's plain ignorant to assume that he was "some stupid fucking douschebag drunk out of [his] mind". Those are some pretty strong words, but I guess if you know everything there is to know, you can talk like that right?

And what the hell are you talking about here??? :

If your some stupid fucking douschebag drunk out of ur mind with open liqiour in your car and your about the creame into me, I would atleast like a little honk. Or maybe I didnt see you or u came flying into my blind spots, a little honk could save a huge crash. That one is your dumbass fault for getting. Even aftermarket wheels have a horn button, I wonder if its important????

eb0i
11-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by euro_racer

haha +1 on that, you cant be possibly serious...:banghead:

Of course this kid is serious. He is the same dumb ass who posted about this

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133748

+1 on ban from beyond for that list of tickets and +1 on ban from the roads!

:guns:

nadroj23
11-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by rinny
Do every one of you really feel the need to continue repeating what the person before said? I think he'd get the point after a few comments, as compared to 10 or 15 of the same thing. Its like you are all jumping on the bandwagon and beating the dead, deader. There is no point.

And as far as the open liquor ticket: open liquor in your vehicle does not mean that you were drinking while driving, or even drinking before you got in your vehicle. I received one of these tickets for liquor in my vehicle from a bottle left over in my trunk weeks before at a buddies house. I was not drinking/drunk and driving at any point in time.

It's plain ignorant to assume that he was "some stupid fucking douschebag drunk out of [his] mind". Those are some pretty strong words, but I guess if you know everything there is to know, you can talk like that right?

dont you find it hard defending somebody like this? read the threads posted in this thread. and you will see why he is a fuckin tool.

l8braker
11-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by eb0i

Of course this kid is serious. He is the same dumb ass who posted about this

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133748

+1 on ban from beyond for that list of tickets and +1 on ban from the roads!

:guns:

Fuck, completely forgot about that one! :eek:

ogpog
11-03-2006, 11:11 AM

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread....threadid=133748

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=1760376

Buddy, you are a horrible driver, a thief, a complete fool, dishonest, probably have no friends (but maybe think you do), and most likely arent very attractive.

For this, i feel bad for you.

But to be honest, what kind of idiot tells everyone on here that he went to the bank, thought he had $9, and then he noticed that they fucked up and he had like 900 and 800 in another (money that he thought, or knew was someone elses). Then he spends $400 of it, peopl here give him shit and call him an idiot, and THEN he says that he found out the money WAS his, and that the bank had reeeeallly messed up, and that he actually has 36000.

Now, of course most of us think/know this is bullshit, but just for the pure humour, what kind of idiot thinks he could convince everyone here that he thought he had $9 and actually had $36000?
:clap: :clap: :rofl:

And by the way, if you call a COP "bitch" because he dropped your friends wallet, what kind of person are you? I mean, at least a real man would come up with something better to say than "bitch". :dunno:

Obscura
11-03-2006, 11:37 AM
somebody pass the popcorn... are you really that stupid getting all those tickets?

natejj
11-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Dont ban him! His threads entertain me at work....

tictactoe2004
11-03-2006, 11:54 AM
I'm sure once you finish puberty you'll understand...

Cruz
11-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by ogpog

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread....threadid=133748

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=1760376

Buddy, you are a horrible driver, a thief, a complete fool, dishonest, probably have no friends (but maybe think you do), and most likely arent very attractive.

For this, i feel bad for you.

But to be honest, what kind of idiot tells everyone on here that he went to the bank, thought he had $9, and then he noticed that they fucked up and he had like 900 and 800 in another (money that he thought, or knew was someone elses). Then he spends $400 of it, peopl here give him shit and call him an idiot, and THEN he says that he found out the money WAS his, and that the bank had reeeeallly messed up, and that he actually has 36000.

Now, of course most of us think/know this is bullshit, but just for the pure humour, what kind of idiot thinks he could convince everyone here that he thought he had $9 and actually had $36000?
:clap: :clap: :rofl:

And by the way, if you call a COP "bitch" because he dropped your friends wallet, what kind of person are you? I mean, at least a real man would come up with something better to say than "bitch". :dunno:

From his 'I got arrested' thread:

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
you were drunk, you called them a bitch for doing their job. < period

fuck, people cry about every little shit now days. Why are you even on beyond..? didnt you get banned??

:rofl: This is one of those classic threads which will be immortalized in beyond.ca history.

SneakyNeek
11-03-2006, 11:58 AM
hahah theres no way hes gunna post in here againnn

hes got completly owned

YOU MUST FEEL REALLY EMMBARRESED RIGHT ABOUT NOW :poosie:

and i though i had it ruff with the police haha

ogpog
11-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004
I'm sure once you finish puberty you'll understand...

He claims to have already finished High School....which makes me feel real bad for his friends/family.

Originally posted by Cruz

:rofl: This is one of those classic threads which will be immortalized in beyond.ca history.

Hah, most likely. I have technically been on this forum for ages (sorry mods), but I have yet to see as big of a nutjob as this guy (h__s).

01RedDX
11-03-2006, 12:00 PM

slickk
11-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Damn u gotta be payin out the ass for all those tickets... sucka!

88CRXGUY
11-03-2006, 12:03 PM
OMG I totally remember this fucker. All that shit about the bank, I remember your stupid ass.

No drivers license: Put it in your fucken wallet, gee what a concept.

No seatbelt: What, you can't take 5 seconds to put a seatbelt on. But you can come in here and right out all your stupid shit on a forum, shows where your priorites are.

Failure to signal and a u-tune on a city street: Did you ever read your drivers book before you prepared for your test. Wait, who was the idiot that actually gave you a drivers licence, you probably don't even have a drivers licence.

No horn on vehicle: If you are that stupid not to think your car didn't need a horn you shouldn't be in/out/operating or anywhere near a car.

Enlarged muffler: Yeah you were probably flagged thats why you got that ticket, everyone else has them and no problems.

Open alcohol: Well you asked for that one all on your own, dumbass.

You should have gotten another ticket for stpuidity.

When are you going to get the point that you are a bad driver, and that you are a risk to everyone else on the road. Haven't you figured out that paying a shit load of money in car insurance would maybe change your driving habits. Your a fucken idiot, you shouldn't be on the road, you shouldn't be posting in these forums.

1+ ban for Paul Walker Fast And the Furious Wannabe.

adidas
11-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Obscura
somebody pass the popcorn

yellowsnow
11-03-2006, 12:19 PM
HAHA! :rofl:

DepTrotter
11-03-2006, 12:31 PM
hahahah what a weiner, hey guys, i was just wondering if there was a magical device that converts my erradict driving into a perfect straight line

please let me know because i am really in the market for one

:drama:

nos_efx
11-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Humanity just took a huge hit with this guy :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

cbinteg
11-03-2006, 12:47 PM
:rofl:

eb0i
11-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by slickk
Damn u gotta be payin out the ass for all those tickets... sucka!

That's okay he has $36000:thumbsup:

ICEBERG
11-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by eb0i

That's okay he has $36000:thumbsup:

maplelodge
11-03-2006, 02:57 PM
fail to provide dl x 3
fail to signal
illegal u-turn
open alcohol

sorry bud, but sounds like you should be off the road for a while...

Lo)2enz0
11-03-2006, 03:03 PM
:thumbsup: :drama:

88CRXGUY
11-03-2006, 03:36 PM
Holly shit, out of a million sperm you were the quickest. Shit someone upstairs fucked up...

szw
11-03-2006, 03:39 PM
how did they find out you don't have a horn?

IMO these tickets aren't that bad. Just the sheer number of them is odd which why its probably fake.

natejj
11-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by 88CRXGUY
Holly shit, out of a million sperm you were the quickest. Shit someone upstairs fucked up...

Supa Dexta
11-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by szw
how did they find out you don't have a horn?

IMO these tickets aren't that bad. Just the sheer number of them is odd which why its probably fake.

He probably started freaking out and/or smashing his head of the wheel, and the cop noticed it didn't honk...

:dunno: :rofl:

88CRXGUY
11-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

He probably started freaking out and/or smashing his head of the wheel, and the cop noticed it didn't honk...

:dunno: :rofl:

His ADHD started kicking in and he started spazing out and when gunho over his steering wheel.

Since that he has done all this stupid shit, I'm surprised that he has never tried to run away from the cops. Now I am waiting for the thread stating he did that, but since that he has a shitload of so called money in his bank account he could pay to get himself out.

SpeedyZ
11-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by 88CRXGUY
[B]
No drivers license: Put it in your fucken wallet, gee what a concept.

No seatbelt: What, you can't take 5 seconds to put a seatbelt on. But you can come in here and right out all your stupid shit on a forum, shows where your priorites are.

Failure to signal and a u-tune on a city street: Did you ever read your drivers book before you prepared for your test. Wait, who was the idiot that actually gave you a drivers licence, you probably don't even have a drivers licence.

No horn on vehicle: If you are that stupid not to think your car didn't need a horn you shouldn't be in/out/operating or anywhere near a car.

Enlarged muffler: Yeah you were probably flagged thats why you got that ticket, everyone else has them and no problems.

Open alcohol: Well you asked for that one all on your own, dumbass.

You should have gotten another ticket for stpuidity.

When are you going to get the point that you are a bad driver, and that you are a risk to everyone else on the road. Haven't you figured out that paying a shit load of money in car insurance would maybe change your driving habits. Your a fucken idiot, you shouldn't be on the road, you shouldn't be posting in these forums.

The licence thing is stupid, seatbelt thing is stupid those are things that everyone should have thats agreeable, but your gonna tell me that everything single person in this thread has never ever in there whole driving life pulled a u-turn on a street when they were sure it was safe to? or switched lanes without signalling because they shoulder checked and know there isnt a car near them?

the level of hypocrites on this site are amazing and i know for a fact that the alcohol bottle found in the car were old, not like he was drinking them while he was driving, but rather just kept the empty bottles in his car from his friendsplace, no ones ever done that before?

The muffler ticket has been issued to hundreds of people on this site so thats not even an issue and his horn was knocked outta commission by a flying 2x4 on deerfoot but yeah he should get that fixed to

88CRXGUY
11-03-2006, 04:38 PM
I can't believe this thread may reach 3 pages, who knew...

^^Oh yes now defend him for his stupidity and being inmature. Have you ever gotten tickets and infractions like your friend did?

These are all rules that we all should know and abide by. Now I am sure that there are probably some people on this site who has done some of the things that he has done, but we just don't get caught. With the amount of infractions he has so called gotten wouldn't you think that he would grow some common sence and realize what he has been doing isn't right. Most of us all learn from our mistakes but your friend doesn't seem like he is going to learn. When you forget your license 3 times, and you forget your seatbelt 2 times, that shows us that he doesn't give a shit about rules and regulations. DRIVING IS A PRIVLIGE, NOT A RIGHT DUMBASS.

I just think his parents should take his car away, give him a buspass and some running shoes and tell him that this is his new transportation.

ryder_23
11-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
LOL you should be banned from Beyond with a ticket list like that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He has been banned. I forget his name, but he has that ricer civic and every week he made a thread about all his tickets.

Clearly he drives like a douche.
He looks like a douche.

And the cops just love people like you.

DayGlow
11-03-2006, 05:38 PM
well I'm off to work.....where will you be driving tonight?

AllGoNoShow
11-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by DayGlow

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

240sxTurbo
11-03-2006, 05:56 PM
RickDaTuner

quote:

it's pretty simple really, they check your plate, pull up your most recent tickets and pull you over to see if you have learned your lesson, which in your case you absolutely haven't.

all a Police officer/RCMP/Special Const needs to do is punch in your plate # into their tough-books and they'll find out all the need to know about you.

dude seriously buckle up and don't drink and drive, my GF's out there sharing the streets with idiots like you

WELL FUCKIN SAID!!! RICKDATUNER!!! WELL SAID
honestly good job couldnt have said it better

AllGoNoShow
11-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by SpeedyZ

The licence thing is stupid, seatbelt thing is stupid those are things that everyone should have thats agreeable, but your gonna tell me that everything single person in this thread has never ever in there whole driving life pulled a u-turn on a street when they were sure it was safe to? or switched lanes without signalling because they shoulder checked and know there isnt a car near them?

the level of hypocrites on this site are amazing and i know for a fact that the alcohol bottle found in the car were old, not like he was drinking them while he was driving, but rather just kept the empty bottles in his car from his friendsplace, no ones ever done that before?

The muffler ticket has been issued to hundreds of people on this site so thats not even an issue and his horn was knocked outta commission by a flying 2x4 on deerfoot but yeah he should get that fixed to

Aj your right...

The license thing is stupid, because what moron doesn't put his license in his wallet when he goes to drive, or maybe just leave it there considering thats what a wallet is for, to hodl your money and cards.

Stupid on his part +1

Seatbelt, personal choice, I know tons of people who do and don't, but hell, when you have been pulled over that many times you can normally tell what cop hadlights look like, guess he never even tried to sneak his seat belt on or put it on when he saw them from a distance.

Stupidity +2

Pull a uturn, well yes, I have pulled u turns on residental roads tyring to park on the other side of the street, and numerous other tiems as well. But there is a sort of trick, pull over, look for cars *not just cops, cars in general for your safety*, then pull the u turn. If your looking for cars then you know where the cop is, you don't do the uturn till the cop is gone, wow simplicity.

Stupid +3

Switched lanes without signalling? The rule is to use your signal to change lanes, is it not? It doesn't matter if there are 100 people or 1 person on the road, you are supposed to use your signal. If a cop were to be going flying up a road in pursuit of someone or trying to get to a scene quickly, he could be moving x2 the speed limit, which means yes, one second ago that cop was 100 car lengths away, but you changed ur radio station then deicded to change lanes and BAM, there u and him go cause u didnt fucking signal, he expected u to see him coming and if u were going to move to use ur signal but you didnt. And that doesn't jsut go for cops either, other speeders would be doing the same thing.

Stupid +4, Wreckless +1

You keep empty alcohol bottles in your car? man if they are looking cool enought o keep start a collection at home. Otherwise add them to the bin of other empty containers to take to the recycling depot, so that you don't forget it in your car. Hey every $.20 help to get another bottle of liqour doesn't it. If you know its a tickable offence then why would you leave it there and then come bitching about it later? I had my $4000 traffic stop, I deserved everyone of the tickets, I never came on here bithcing about how they were out to get me or asking for help, I went and fought them, well not really fought but talked to the dude, said I was guilty for all of them, he threw more then half of them out and reduced the other half, ended up paying $250, but only because I knew I was guilty, he knew I knew I fucked up, and there is a hella good chance it wont be happening again. Once you get the first second ro third ticket, wouldn't ur brain go click?

Stupid +5 Careless +1

Muffler, yah whatever thats always up for debate.

Horn, flying 2x4 on deerfoot? Interesting, did he even try to dodge the piece of lumber that was flying that coudl have easily killed him or was he to high/drunk to figure out what it was. Everyoen knows how important a horn is when ur trying to get through traffic or tell someoen something, so why not have one? You know how much I like to yell and swear and trust me when I'm driving I'd much rahter use my horn all week then have to yell at the drivers for a day.

Stupid +6 Careless +2 Wreckless +2

Thats quite the nice tally there, normally after 2 strikes someone smartens up it took you 10 in my books, ouch.

AllGoNoShow
11-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by rinny

You also would have thought that he woudl have gotten the point after the first couple of tickets, but hey that didn't pan out either did it?

And your also a moron for leaving liqour bottle in your trunk for extended periods of time, you know its a tickable offence and you sitll do it, so why sitck up for him about it if u know u fucked up too.

Never said he was drunk out of his mind myself, but one drink slows ur reactiont imes down, when its snowing/icy/limit visibilty on the roads, you need all your reaction time there, for your safety and others.

And what am I on about? If your buying a product for offroad use only *legally not allowed on street cars, happens anyways* and it STILL has a horn attached to it, shouldn't that tell you somehting about hey, maybe I need one? wtfbbq. Kinda funny how a non-street legal modification still follows those rules, I wonder if its important???? DUH:banghead:

SpeedyZ
11-03-2006, 07:11 PM
lol dont worry James I know the stuff he did was stupid (and how much ge got quickly), I just find it funny that so many people on here are quick to insult and etc yet I know some people on here who do way worse, to each his own i guess, but yeah he pulled stupid stuff now he's gotta pay for it
oh well

arian_ma
11-03-2006, 07:22 PM
I don't know this guy but let me just say:
To all of you who jump in and say "You should be off of the road" and "you are trash",
Get YOUR fucking heads out of YOUR fucking asses.
As far as I can see, the ONLY ticket he got that would actually endanger anyone (and to the most minimal amount might I add) is the U-Turn. NONE of those other ones even come close to endangering any other motorist.
AllGoNoShow, you seem to have a lot of hate in your blood, maybe you should stop and think before you type everything that comes into your head. Having liquor in your car doesn't mean you are "Drunk out of your mind about to slam into me". It doesn't even mean he was, has been, or will drink and drive.
Now like I said, I have no idea who this guy is, and for all I know might deserve to be shooed off of the road, but man, some of you just like to sound cool on the internet by shutting other people down huh?
Get bullied much at school? Feel like a tough guy behind the monitor?

:rolleyes:

Next time you come in here trying to flame someone, at least have a good reason to flame him. Not wearing his seatbelt and having an enlarged muffler doesn't mean he is a bad driver. Maybe you douches should get your cars checked out and stop driving your 1979 rust bucket on bald summer tires with god knows WHAT kind of failures it has coming on the road and endangering MY girlfriend's life.
Or maybe the cops should be watching out for your uninsurable POS that has passed inspection only because you paid your mechanic an extra 200 bucks.

Fuck!

AllGoNoShow
11-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma
I don't know this guy but let me just say:
To all of you who jump in and say "You should be off of the road" and "you are trash",
Get YOUR fucking heads out of YOUR fucking asses.
As far as I can see, the ONLY ticket he got that would actually endanger anyone (and to the most minimal amount might I add) is the U-Turn. NONE of those other ones even come close to endangering any other motorist.
AllGoNoShow, you seem to have a lot of hate in your blood, maybe you should stop and think before you type everything that comes into your head. Having liquor in your car doesn't mean you are "Drunk out of your mind about to slam into me". It doesn't even mean he was, has been, or will drink and drive.
Now like I said, I have no idea who this guy is, and for all I know might deserve to be shooed off of the road, but man, some of you just like to sound cool on the internet by shutting other people down huh?
Get bullied much at school? Feel like a tough guy behind the monitor?

Next time you come in here trying to flame someone, at least have a good reason to flame him. Not wearing his seatbelt and having an enlarged muffler doesn't mean he is a bad driver. Maybe you douches should get your cars checked out and stop driving your 1979 rust bucket on bald summer tires with god knows WHAT kind of failures it has coming on the road and endangering MY girlfriend's life.
Or maybe the cops should be watching out for your uninsurable POS that has passed inspection only because you paid your mechanic an extra 200 bucks.

Fuck!

Your right, if it was one thing, he doesn't deserve to be off the road. The point I am trying to make along with others here is that it isn't one thing, it isn't one u-turn. Its a combination of HOW many tickets, how many traffic stops, how much stupidity, and he STILL HASN'T LEARNED.

How do I know he hasn't learned? Because he thinks they are out to get him, he isn't admitting to being a fucking moron, he isn't sucking it up and just paying them, he is bitching about how they are out to get him like he is doing nothign wrong, but obveously he is.

Let me go intot his liqiour in the car a little more. I'm not saying he was slammed, totally fucked. I'm saying 1 drink fucks up your reaction times and you can't comprehend as well. So now let me ask you this.

You goto a party Friday night, got a new 26 in ur car that isn't open, show up at 10ish, start your "cautious" drinking, leave around 1 or 2. Well obveously you HAVE been drinking if you bought it for that night, and now since you were catiously drinking, you are most definatly going to take your liqour home with you aren't you, why would you leave ur liqiour you bought for someone else? Fuck no, take it home. So here it is Friday night 1am in the morning, you may be jamming to music had a good night or something, your reaction times are slow, and bam there is a deer in the fog, have fun with that one if ur reaction times are fucked cause you've been drinking.

Hopefully you will get lucky and just swerve a little while chaning the song, get pulled ovr and get slapped with a ticket for open liqiour so that deer on the road ahead moves away from the road by the time you get there.

Don't know how your referring to about the shitty car but I have never paid off any mechanic to get my car to pass an inspection, if its got problems fix them so don't be referring to everyone there bud, you don't know. Spent over $800 at store cost with minimal labour on new suspension to fix problems, have 2 sets of tires to prevent the shit your talking about happening so instead of making general rationalizaitons on here, shut the fuck up and go make a drink for your bitch.

arian_ma
11-03-2006, 07:55 PM

Your right, if it was one thing, he doesn't deserve to be off the road. The point I am trying to make along with others here is that it isn't one thing, it isn't one u-turn. Its a combination of HOW many tickets, how many traffic stops, how much stupidity, and he STILL HASN'T LEARNED.

How do I know he hasn't learned? Because he thinks they are out to get him, he isn't admitting to being a fucking moron, he isn't sucking it up and just paying them, he is bitching about how they are out to get him like he is doing nothign wrong, but obveously he is.

Let me go intot his liqiour in the car a little more. I'm not saying he was slammed, totally fucked. I'm saying 1 drink fucks up your reaction times and you can't comprehend as well. So now let me ask you this.

You goto a party Friday night, got a new 26 in ur car that isn't open, show up at 10ish, start your "cautious" drinking, leave around 1 or 2. Well obveously you HAVE been drinking if you bought it for that night, and now since you were catiously drinking, you are most definatly going to take your liqour home with you aren't you, why would you leave ur liqiour you bought for someone else? Fuck no, take it home. So here it is Friday night 1am in the morning, you may be jamming to music had a good night or something, your reaction times are slow, and bam there is a deer in the fog, have fun with that one if ur reaction times are fucked cause you've been drinking.

Hopefully you will get lucky and just swerve a little while chaning the song, get pulled ovr and get slapped with a ticket for open liqiour so that deer on the road ahead moves away from the road by the time you get there.

Don't know how your referring to about the shitty car but I have never paid off any mechanic to get my car to pass an inspection, if its got problems fix them so don't be referring to everyone there bud, you don't know. Spent over $800 at store cost with minimal labour on new suspension to fix problems, have 2 sets of tires to prevent the shit your talking about happening so instead of making general rationalizaitons on here, shut the fuck up and go make a drink for your bitch.

Sorry bro I'm not trying to impose, I am in no way calling your car a POS, I love your bimmer. I am just saying that I am sick of all of these people coming on the forums with one sole goal: To completely shut everyone else down in order to make themselves feel big and to flame everyone the first chance they get.

Let's make this an enjoyable community, not a hate fest!

ogpog
11-03-2006, 07:55 PM
lol dont worry James I know the stuff he did was stupid (and how much ge got quickly), I just find it funny that so many people on here are quick to insult and etc yet I know some people on here who do way worse, to each his own i guess, but yeah he pulled stupid stuff now he's gotta pay for it
oh well

We better start calling everyone on here that we know by their first names. THAT way everyone would be impressed, and think that we are like totally "in" Beyond. http://www.senileteam.com/images/forum/emoticons/ponder.gif

AllGoNoShow
11-03-2006, 08:00 PM
ogpog I went to school with SpeedyZ for the last uhh 3 years so jsut shutit bitch

creeper
11-03-2006, 08:57 PM
All of those tickets are for things that you could have prevented. Open Alcohol? Not wearing a seatbelt?

No sympathy.

Canmorite
11-03-2006, 09:11 PM
Haha oh man. Don't expect sympathy from beyond with tickets like that:rofl:

Kobe
11-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by DayGlow

:rofl: :rofl:
I almost pissed myself reading this

01RedDX
11-03-2006, 09:40 PM

Barlow
11-03-2006, 10:44 PM
I love how everyone says the same thing on these forums,

not that i disagree with it at all,

but yeah if i were in your situation i would probally try to foght them all of them, take them to court grab my balls and hope the cop has somethign more important to do on the day of the trial...

Although people will say he/she doesnlt need to show up, the judge will throw it out if the cop doesn;t show enough care to show up at all and not reschedule.

since this is a forum best of luck and how do you afford all these tix?

what do you do for your money any openings?

SpeedyZ
11-03-2006, 11:01 PM

We better start calling everyone on here that we know by their first names. THAT way everyone would be impressed, and think that we are like totally "in" Beyond. http://www.senileteam.com/images/forum/emoticons/ponder.gif

damn heres a fuckin concept for you, two friends on beyond who know each others names........to difficult for you to comprehand? thats ok just go along and try and flame someone else for some thing else stupid

88CRXGUY
11-03-2006, 11:05 PM

Fail to produce drivers license once... twice... three times??? In three weeks? That's what made me think this was a joke.

That guy is a joke. When it comes to beyond if you are on here bitching about how many tickets you got, if its unfair, its unfair. In this guys case he had more than one offence for the same offence, why in the hell should we give any sympathy for him.

For all the people complaining that we were too hard on him, I'm sure that you would be thinking differently if he hit you if he wasn't paying attention or failed to signal.

ogpog
11-03-2006, 11:12 PM

damn heres a fuckin concept for you, two friends on beyond who know each others names........to difficult for you to comprehand? thats ok just go along and try and flame someone else for some thing else stupid

Here's the concept. Most people find it rude to publically display their real name on a completely public and local forum. Now after reading that AllGoNoShow doesnt mind, I would also like to point out that to other readers (eg. Every other individual on Beyond) dont know or care what AllGoNoShows first name is, so when you simply refference to a "James" and dont even quote what he said , no one has a fucking clue who you are talking about. Get it? :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Toma
11-03-2006, 11:39 PM

Here's the concept. Most people find it rude to publically display their real name on a completely public and local forum. Now after reading that AllGoNoShow doesnt mind, I would also like to point out that to other readers (eg. Every other individual on Beyond) dont know or care what AllGoNoShows first name is, so when you simply refference to a "James" and dont even quote what he said , no one has a fucking clue who you are talking about. Get it? :thumbsup: :rolleyes:
Rude? What's rude is posting as an annonymous user, calling other users down, then getting offended if your real name is posted....

If you are too ashamed of your real identity, posting should not be allowed.

ogpog
11-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Toma

If you are too ashamed of your real identity, posting should not be allowed.

You need to ask others why this is. I have only been told by others that that was their feelings on their names being posted. Why dont you ask rage2 or Weapon_R? Both induviduals who prefer not to have their names posted on the site. I personally as well appreciate keeping my name private unless its necessary.

Toma
11-03-2006, 11:54 PM

You need to ask others why this is. I have only been told by others that that was their feelings on their names being posted. Why dont you ask rage2 or Weapon_R? Both induviduals who prefer not to have their names posted on the site. I personally as well appreciate keeping my name private unless its necessary.
Then don't cut others down. If you are willing to say it as an annonymous chicken shit, then you should be willing to say it as a person.

01RedDX
11-03-2006, 11:57 PM

ogpog
11-03-2006, 11:58 PM

Then don't cut others down. If you are willing to say it as an annonymous chicken shit, then you should be willing to say it as a person.

I dont see a beyond club headquarters that we would meet at, most likely because this is an internet forum, where all conversation is forced to be anonymous and not in person. :dunno:

If you are one of those "big tough kids" who needs to meet at a place and time, feel free to PM me your address. Unless you are too chicken shit to reveal your information.

01RedDX
11-04-2006, 12:00 AM

Toma
11-04-2006, 12:00 AM

I dont see a beyond club headquarters that we would meet at, most likely because this is an internet forum, where all conversation is forced to be anonymous and not in person. :dunno:
Well maybe no one invited you cause they never knew wtf you are? ;)

Nothing mroe annoying then an annonymous mouth piece on some internet chat site. Not saying YOU, just a personal pet peave.

Move along, and if I KNEW your name, I WOULD post it.

ogpog
11-04-2006, 12:01 AM

There is actually, Chinook west parking lot upper level most Wed. nights :)

Yea, thanks, i meant a public place that we all go to converse at any time. But thats what the forums are. :thumbsup:z

Move along, and if I KNEW your name, I WOULD post it.
http://www.stargatedestiny.net/forum/images/smiles/icon_eek.gifOMGNOhttp://www.stargatedestiny.net/forum/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif!!!

AllGoNoShow
11-04-2006, 12:03 AM
I could careless if anyone said my name on here. Hell I post my cell number out in the open too.

And for the fact of others not knowing who speedy would be talking to, their is 2 different answers to that...

1. Look at who he is quoting and figure it out
2. It wouldn't matter because its directed at the person quoted not anyone else

01RedDX
11-04-2006, 12:04 AM

sk65guy
11-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by natejj
Dont ban him! His threads entertain me at work....

ahahh str8 up lol

88CRXGUY
11-04-2006, 12:43 AM
I think that if you post the person's first name it doesn't really matter. Now when you get into the last name, their address etc then it would become an issue. Do they have something in the rules that if you posted someones first/last name?

M_K_3
11-04-2006, 12:48 AM
stop breaking the law? mayeb they wil leave u alone Lol

AzN'SKillZ
11-04-2006, 02:52 AM
fail to provide dl x 3

ok, so he forgot his license first time no biggie, everyone forgets somthing once in a while. second time, stuff happens maybe he did acutally forget it. third time, time to get on it man, 3 times is too much.

seatbelt is a personal choice, imo these ticekts are bullshit in the first place

fail to signal

like i said before stuff happens, dont no the full situation behind this, kinda dangerous.

illegal u-turn

dont no the story behind this either, but yes it it dangerous

BULLSHIT TICKET!

how did the office find this out :eek: :eek: :eek: . u should fix this ASAP.

open alcohol

were u drinkin? if not then this ticekts not that big of a deal.

so on my count 3 strikes of stupidity, 2 stikes of actual dangerous drivin (but keep in mind these are very minior compared to racing, and i know 75% off u haters are guilty of racing)

so to sum everything up, hes not a bad driver, he just has really bad luck, so for next time just make sure u dont have open liquor, carry ur license, and tint FTW.

Supa Dexta
11-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by creeper
All of those tickets are for things that you could have prevented. Open Alcohol? Not wearing a seatbelt?

No sympathy.

When I was younger I got my seatbelt ticket because I had been drinking way too much, and had passed out asleep in the backseat.. I wasn't laying down or anything, just simply sitting in the corner sleeping.. sonofa..!.. So instead of my regular drunk antics back then of givin' er' hell out on the town, I went home and caused no trouble, but received a 130$ fine for that.. I'm still bitter, but no other tickets that night were handed out to the car load of us...

:zzz:

Toma
11-04-2006, 11:09 AM
I dislike failing to produce tickets.... I can understand MAYBE for insurance, but come-on.... they DAMN well know whther you have a license and registration.... why the ticket?

Seatbelt.... to this day, I dont wear mine.... I started driving before they were required by "law", and still can't get used to it. Who fucking cares??? It's my choice.

Muffler.... BS. Just a "law" put into place to give low self esteem cops ammunition against someone mouthy.

Booze.... well.... I dunno what to say. Big deal again of he wasn't drunk. I dunno the booze laws, but I once got a ticket cause I had a case of beer that was open.... no open bottles, just a case (about 10 years ago), and I dont drink.... was taking it to a party.

What else.... lights and U-turn... well, perhaps they were legit safety issues.... :dunno:

ogpog
11-04-2006, 11:19 AM
I dislike failing to produce tickets.... I can understand MAYBE for insurance, but come-on.... they DAMN well know whther you have a license and registration.... why the ticket?

I have found out recently that they cannot infact prove wether or not you have insurance. License, yes, but the only proof they get of your insurance is the documents you provide.

Seatbelt.... to this day, I dont wear mine.... I started driving before they were required by "law", and still can't get used to it. Who fucking cares??? It's my choice.

I think you should have the choice Toma, i really do. Besides, we all know that they probably are just a big scam and dont even work. You'd almost be stupid for putting one on in the first place!http://ofp.gamepark.cz/forum/html/emoticons/stupid.gif

Cheeze
11-04-2006, 11:31 AM

If you are one of those "big tough kids" who needs to meet at a place and time, feel free to PM me your address. Unless you are too chicken shit to reveal your information.

Hmm...interesting change in attitude ^

ogpog
11-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Cheeze

Hmm...interesting change in attitude ^

That "change" was actually sarcasm. :thumbsup:

Toma
11-04-2006, 11:44 AM

Actually, I have found out recently that they cannot infact prove wether or not you have insurance. License, yes, but the only proof they get of your insurance is the documents you provide.

I think you should have the choice Toma, i really do. Besides, we all know that they probably are just a big scam and dont even work. You'd almost be stupid for putting one on in the first place!http://ofp.gamepark.cz/forum/html/emoticons/stupid.gif
The funny thing about seat belts.... there is a speed.... somewhere around 50 k/h ..... below this speed, seat belts create more injury, above it they prevent injury....

Most research though has shown that the ONLY time seat belts conclusively save lives is if you are hit hard enough to hit the windshield hard enough to otherwise kill you.

Toma
11-04-2006, 11:45 AM

Actually, I have found out recently that they cannot infact prove wether or not you have insurance. License, yes, but the only proof they get of your insurance is the documents you provide.

[/img]
That's what I said.... MAYBE insurance, but they 100% know registration and DL.