PDA

View Full Version : Israeli Troops open fire on a crowed of women.

ICEBERG
11-03-2006, 01:18 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6112386.stm

"We saw crowds of women. Behind the women hid some of the militants. Some of them were even dressed up as women: we have footage,"

Heck, all the guy's must be dressed as females, why not open fire on everyone. They have footage :rofl:

ICEBERG
11-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Shoot all the ugly chicks, they must be male militants.:D

Seriously though, i can't believe there are still lot of innocent people being killed over there since the seize fire.

Idratherbsidewayz
11-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Whatever, the women getting in front of the Israeli soldiers' guns knew the risk. They're lucky they're not all dead.

Later that day Palestinian rockets injured 2 innocents...

:drama:

ICEBERG
11-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz
Whatever, the women getting in front of the Israeli soldiers' guns knew the risk. They're lucky they're not all dead.

Yeah, but the difference is Palestinians injured people, israelis Kill people. I am also suprised that they are not all dead. Israel must be getting soft.

Cruz
11-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

The Israeli action has consistently been, and will continue to be, retaliatory. Hamas just doesn't get it. Stop firing rockets into Israel and maybe you'll stop getting the shit kicked out of you.

Before you bring on the flames, consider the following (as quoted from Wikipedia):

Hamas's charter calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic Republic in place of Israel.[26] Hamas sees this view as an Islamic religious duty and prophesy which comes directly from Hadith. Although it has not set a specific date, Hamas founder Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, has mentioned the year 2027 as the possible date for destruction of Israel.[27] The group has not issued a clear statement about how it would deal with the current population of Israel, should it succeed in overthrowing Israeli and secular Palestinian government. Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi, one of its co-founders, stated that the movement's goal is "to remove Israel from the map".

That doesn't really seem like a productive political platform. Of course, most muslims believe that the land on which Israel sits is illegally occupied, but the 'destruction of israel' is not a reasonable resolution.

l8braker
11-03-2006, 02:16 PM
The women were used as human shields by the Militants trying to escape after a 19-hour standoff.

You say firing upon women is cowardly, how about hiding amongst them trying to flee?

wainr
11-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
The women were used as human shields by the Militants trying to escape after a 19-hour standoff.

You say firing upon women is cowardly, how about hiding amongst them trying to flee?

As usual... one sided.. its the Jews that are always the bad guys... the militants are heros...

:rolleyes:

ICEBERG
11-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

So what are you saying? Two wrongs make a right to kill innocent women? Where does it stop then?

wainr
11-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by ICEBERG

So what are you saying? Two wrongs make a right to kill innocent women? Where does it stop then?

You're right.. let them get away... so they can return later and maybe kill or injure some more evil Jews... :thumbsup:

Perhaps if they asked nicely they would have come out..

On the other hand it would not at all suprise me if the militants shot some of the women themselves knowing the Jews would be blamed..you know they have to keep the jew hating fresh and new.. must need some new recruits.. :D

Whats Ironic.. if the tables were turned I am sure Toma would be in her saying how they had it coming... :nut:

ICEBERG
11-03-2006, 02:51 PM
^^^ No, you don't get my point. Let's say your a Police officer. Would you open fire on a murder suspects in a crowded mall full of innocent people, or would you let them get away and catch them some other day?

Instead of being trigger happy, Why not let them get away and fight another day when there are no innocent people around?

Xtrema
11-03-2006, 03:19 PM
^^^ No, you don't get my point. Let's say your a Police officer. Would you open fire on a murder suspects in a crowded mall full of innocent people, or would you let them get away and catch them some other day?

Instead of being trigger happy, Why not let them get away and fight another day when there are no innocent people around?

Doesn't apply.

Because there'll be always innocent people around. If you sntach them while they're by themselves, there'll be a huge frontpage about innocent people being snatched at night by secret police.

You just can't win.

If somebody use your mom as shield, shoots your wife, you let him go. Next day, he use your son as shield, shoots your daughter and let him go. At which point would you say, fuck it, and just shoot back so you won't lose anyone else.

wainr
11-03-2006, 03:28 PM

Circumstances are quite a bit different over there...

Its quite clear that the goal of Hamas to to wipe Isreal from the map.. how would you react to such people?

Makes it a bit harder to just let them go... :dunno:

01RedDX
11-03-2006, 03:50 PM

Idratherbsidewayz
11-03-2006, 03:54 PM

I don't know where you're getting this "innocent" woman thing.

Its very clear these women responded to a call on the radio by the militants to act as human shields. Im fairly sure that pretty much tosses innocence out the window.

Lets use your police officer mall example. If theres a standoff and the "bad guy" gets someone to agree to stand in front of him while he escapes, the person standing in front fully realizes hes getting between the cop and the "bad guy". So he also knows that he might get shot. He helps the "bad guy" and therefore becomes one, therefore destroying his innocence.

Toma
11-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Cruz

The Israeli action has consistently been, and will continue to be, retaliatory.
Never ahs and never willl be....

You better go do some reading. Israel was founded by terrorists. It is the occupied, opressed, and slaughtered people of palestine that are retaliating dummy.

Toma
11-03-2006, 06:12 PM
What business does Israel still have in Gaza and palestine? I thought they were claiming they "withdrew" ;).

And nice link.... oooh ahhhh 2 Israelais INJURED.... NOT as news worth were the 24 people MURDERED by Israel in Palestine and Gaza in th elast 36 hours. :drool:

ICEBERG
11-03-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Toma
What business does Israel still have in Gaza and palestine?

Every time i read or watch the news it is always, Israel launches major gaza raid, or poeple dead in gaza, or raid in gaza again. The only thing they are doing in Gaza and palestine now is killing more innocent people. Death toll in those areas after the seize fire is over 300 now.

EDIT: Sorry, i shouldn't use the word INNOCENT, because all the palestinians deserve to die since all the woman and children carrry AK47 in their clothes and might shoot the Israelis in the back :rolleyes:

Toms-SC
11-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

A3GTiVR6SC
11-03-2006, 08:57 PM
cross-dresser alert!
http://uploaded.fresh.co.il/2004/10/12/233851.jpg

wainr
11-03-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by A3GTiVR6SC
cross-dresser alert!
http://uploaded.fresh.co.il/2004/10/12/233851.jpg

Wow.. what a hero of the people.... :rolleyes:

ICEBERG
11-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by wainr

Wow.. what a hero of the people.... :rolleyes:

The Arrow is pointing at the Israeli guy.:rofl: :rofl:

A3GTiVR6SC
11-03-2006, 09:02 PM

The Errow is pointing at the Israeli guy.:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Your a retard missing the whole point of that picture.

I got it off a Military forum.;)

wainr
11-03-2006, 09:05 PM

The Arrow is pointing at the Israeli guy.:rofl: :rofl:

Maybe he has a hardon for the hot persian in a dress.. :dunno:

Toma
11-03-2006, 09:57 PM
17 more killed after the siege...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6115830.stm

And we call the palestinians cowards??

"We risked our lives to free our sons," Um Mohammed, a woman in her 40s, told the AFP news agency afterwards. :thumbsup:

M_K_3
11-03-2006, 10:02 PM
fuck the U.S.A :D

collectskulls
11-03-2006, 10:22 PM
17 more killed after the siege...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6115830.stm

And we call the palestinians cowards??

:thumbsup:

Did you even read it??

01RedDX
11-03-2006, 10:28 PM

Toma
11-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by collectskulls

Did you even read it??
Yep... from the Israeli perspective, it was a lot of the usual... "suspected", "what they say" "they believed were" etc... as usual, no proof, no nothing, and 30 people dead in 3 days for no reason anyone can substantiate, and even if substantiated the Israeli claim that 2 people were WOUNDED in a rocket attack...

And of course, these Plaestininans and Gaza citiznes MURDERED again, after a Israeli illegal incursion into their territory...

what did I miss??

collectskulls
11-03-2006, 11:10 PM

what did I miss??

this maybe.....
One of the women, Nahed Abou Harbiya, described what happened to the BBC Arabic Service.

Up to 200 women marched towards the mosque

"All the women headed to the mosque to get the Palestinian resistance men... But the Israeli occupation forces were firing heavily at us with their machine guns and also threw stun grenades at us.

"We entered the mosque and indeed we got all the resistance men out and put female attire on them so that the Israeli occupation forces wouldn't arrest them," she said.

Shots were fired as the women approached Israeli forces. As some of the women tried to pass the troops, further shots came and two women fell to the ground.

At least 10 women and a Palestinian cameraman were injured.

"We risked our lives to free our sons," Um Mohammed, a woman in her 40s, told the AFP news agency afterwards.

Hamas radio reported that all of the militants in the mosque escaped and were uninjured

wainr
11-03-2006, 11:10 PM

what did I miss??

The bus?

Toma
11-03-2006, 11:14 PM

this maybe.....
One of the women, Nahed Abou Harbiya, described what happened to the BBC Arabic Service.

Up to 200 women marched towards the mosque

"All the women headed to the mosque to get the Palestinian resistance men... But the Israeli occupation forces were firing heavily at us with their machine guns and also threw stun grenades at us.
[/B]
Again, you missed the importnat parts in BOLD. Isreal... illegal occupation force.... Palestinians... resisting occupation.

Seems cut and dry (as always in this conflict) to me... and as always, Isreal justifying the murder of a few dozen becuase of some aledged rocket attack that "injured 2".

Fuck off with your non sense :poosie:

collectskulls
11-03-2006, 11:16 PM

Again, you missed the importnat parts in BOLD. Isreal... illegal occupation force.... Palestinians... resisting occupation.

Seems cut and dry (as always in this conflict) to me.

what ever you only see or read or hear what you want to who was in the mosque????And what were they doing???????
According to your logic they should only injur 2 then????

Toma
11-03-2006, 11:18 PM

what ever you only see or read or hear what you want to who was in the mosque????And what were they doing???????
Who cares what they were doing. Hiding, building bombs, BBQ'ing a lamb on a spit.. ....meh..... its THEIR territory, not the Israelis who continue the ILLEGAL occupation and expansion of the territories.

collectskulls
11-03-2006, 11:24 PM

Who cares what they were doing. Hiding, building bombs, BBQ'ing a lamb on a spit.. ....meh..... its THEIR territory, not the Israelis who continue the ILLEGAL occupation and expansion of the territories.

Israeli officials say they were targeting suspected Palestinian militants who were planting explosives or who had carried out rocket attacks.

but thats ok.......

Toma
11-03-2006, 11:33 PM

Israeli officials say they were targeting suspected Palestinian militants who were planting explosives or who had carried out rocket attacks.

but thats ok.......
They sure say a lot.... and thier ends sure don't seem to justify their means,.... but that's ok....

like I said... suspected, say, believe...

ICEBERG
11-03-2006, 11:44 PM

but thats ok.......

Yeah, actually that is OK. It is not like the militants where making phosphorus shells to attack Israel. You do know that israel has acknowledged for the first time that it attacked Hezbollah targets during the Lebanon war with phosphorus shells. White phosphorus causes very painful and often lethal chemical burns to those hit by it, and until recently Israel maintained that it only uses such bombs to mark targets or territory.

During recent decades the tendency has been to ban the use of phosphorus munitions against any target, civilian or military, because of the severity of the injuries that the substance causes.

But that's OK.

Toms-SC
11-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by M_K_3
fuck the U.S.A :D

take the bacon stripe elsewhere

*Edit: I thought the Israeli troops are suppose to be out of Lebonan?

M_K_3
Palestinian dont have militants... Lol thats straight up truth k, all they have are normal people trying to fight the big bad israel army, thanks for ur time and PS FUCK U.S.A :D hahaha

M_K_3
Originally posted by Toms-SC

take the bacon stripe elsewhere

its gettin old dude.... leave it alone fag.... it was funny the 1st 100 million times

Toms-SC
11-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Palestinian dont have militants... Lol thats straight up truth k, all they have are normal people trying to fight the big bad israel army, thanks for ur time and PS FUCK U.S.A :D hahaha

:rolleyes:

M_K_3
11-04-2006, 12:30 AM
know what i find fuckin funny? u have nothing to say but all the old shit that was like a month ago... try something new, call my jetta gay or something damn ppl we are in 2006 get up to date here

Toms-SC
11-04-2006, 12:32 AM
know what i find fuckin funny? u have nothing to say but all the old shit that was like a month ago... try something new, call my jetta gay or something damn ppl we are in 2006 get up to date here

When are you going to fuck the USA? Is there any way I could speed this process up? Thanks

01RedDX
11-04-2006, 12:33 AM

M_K_3
11-04-2006, 12:35 AM
:werd:

Toma
11-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Just an FYI... in its fourth day of airstrikes and raids, Israel killed 7 more in Gaza today, including a 12 year old girl.... who was shot in the head by an Israeli sniper who "missed" what he claimed was the "militant" he was aiming at :rolleyes: So that's over 40 palestinians slaughtered in 4 days....

Just to calrify, this is taking place on lands that Israel has no legal claim too.... inside the occupied territories.

That is several hundred murdered since June.... in retaliation for what? 3 injured Isrealis? I stlll don't count the caputred soldier, as he was caputered in retaliation for 2 kidnapped doctors prior....

CalgarySupra
11-07-2006, 01:06 PM
disgusting typical israeli behavior.

Shouldnt surprise anyone.

no point posting on beyond since everyone seems to support israel not sure why even if israel invaded their non arab country and killed everyone they would be like its for israel its ok.

like i said you get those christians for israel exteremists, here in calgary, they are so ignorante, would Jesus himself approve of this israeli killing and israeli ethnic cleansing? no

people need to understand israel in the bible is not hte same today, the "goverment" of todays so called israel has nothing holly about it.

i get one muslim hater asking me why would i want my wife to put a scarf on her head? i asnswered his question very politely and said, why did the Virgin marry cover up?

wainr
11-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra

i get one muslim hater asking me why would i want my wife to put a scarf on her head? i asnswered his question very politely and said, why did the Virgin marry cover up?

How long ago was the virgin mary around....centuries ago?? lol

Why is the person a Muslim hater because he questions your beleifs?

Seems like the usual overreaction to anything negative towards Islam... :dunno:

Just saying.