PDA

View Full Version : BattleStar Galactica Season 3

Vagabond142
11-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Well, seeing as lots of other shows have their own threads, I thought why not start one for one of, if not THE, best sci-fi show out there right now.

So far season 3, I think, has been the best of the three. It's not holding back any punches, including some of the shockers from the rescue episode (Tigh and Ellen o_O!!)

So... discuss.

Most recent episode was 3x06, but it was the fifth episode shown on TV as the premiere (3x01 and 3x02) were shown as a megaepisode premiere.

Hakkola
11-05-2006, 08:31 AM
Sucks I don't have the chance to watch it over here, but in a way it's good, when I get back I'll download all the episodes, then I don't have to wait a week to see what happens in the next episode. :thumbsup: '

Happy to hear it's a good season. :D

Crymson
11-05-2006, 11:31 AM
All the episodes are on mininova, you should be able to download them.

Vagabond142
11-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Hakman: So far they have taken the series, put it in a sandblaster, then turned it on its head and dumped out the remains to sort itself out. It's planned chaos and it's creating some really good drama and some really expositionary stuff on some of the characters (Starbuck, Tigh, Adama (both of em), etc)

VF-1A
11-09-2006, 05:22 PM
Quite possibly THE best sci-fi remake/new show ever. I got about 5 min into pt1 of the mini series and was like, "Lorne Greene who?". Incredible effects, amazing writing. The original vipers still used in service is cool too. My only minor complaint is, i wish they kept a little more to the original Cylon Centurion. The 1st style one on display in the soon to be museum that is Galactica was a nice touch though. Evolution I 'spose. Torn about the new Raiders and Base Stars. When Pegasus showed up.........DAMN.

2000_SI
11-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Vagabond142
Well, seeing as lots of other shows have their own threads, I thought why not start one for one of, if not THE, best sci-fi show out there right now.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=151950
:thumbsup: