PDA

View Full Version : Paul Tracy hurt in drunken golf cart ride

habsfan
11-05-2006, 09:38 AM
According to a report in the Toronto Star, Paul Tracy may miss this season's final Champ Car race with a broken right shoulder blade.

Tracy, who currently sits fifth in the standings, suffered the injury while driving a golf cart after he had been drinking in Las Vegas.

''Sorry to say it was self-inflicted,'' Tracy told the Toronto Star. ''I was at a party and had a little too much to drink, and we thought it was a good idea to go out on a golf cart and try and jump some sand dunes with it.''

Tracy told the paper he injured his shoulder when the cart landed on top of him after trying to jump a sand dune.

http://tsn.ca/auto_racing/news_story/?ID=183071&hubname=

:rofl: :rofl:

Canaduh
11-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Very smooth:rolleyes: Still kind of funny though :rofl:

hjr
11-05-2006, 10:27 AM
what an awesome guy. fights people, drives hard, and gets into drunken shinanagens... awesome

Murphy
11-05-2006, 01:36 PM
I love Paul Tracey, the Thrill from Westhill baby! :thumbsup:

cloud7
11-05-2006, 11:59 PM
well, it's near the end of the Champ Car season with nothing to loose.... I say go for it :D Gotta love the guy... if not for him, nobody would be talking about Champ Car.

Redlyne_mr2
11-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by hjr
what an awesome guy. fights people, drives hard, and gets into drunken shinanagens... awesome
Haha even though I hate him he is what motorsports used to be...bunch of badasses going all out with no fear at all.

CasperWho
11-06-2006, 04:54 PM
:rofl:
thats AWESOME!