PDA

View Full Version : FS: Cicero Desktop w/ monitor

HiTempguy1
11-05-2006, 01:51 PM
A little while ago I bought a Cicero desktop from Futureshop. It came with the following:

P4 2.5ghz
256mb PC3200 DDR
40gb 7200 rpm hd
17" non-flat screen monitor
Windows XP OEM edition (includes a recovery disk)
logitech wireless keyboard and mouse
Windows service pack 1
Microsoft Office 2003 (iirc)
CD-RW
ATI Radeon 9200SE 128mb video card

(I can't think of anything else at the moment, ask for specific information and I will look).

At the time, I was into games like Halo PC and KOTR, and the machine worked well when I overclocked the 9200se (it could run Halo PC at 800x600 resolution quite decently). I needed better graphics however, so I upgraded it to a retail box ATI Radeon 9800pro. I also added another stick of ram (Kingston 256mb PC3200 DDR). This computer is PERFECT for someone in need of an inexpensive computer that can play newer games at decent resolutions (I can play Doom 3 on it at 1024x768 with medium-high detail). Also works well for someone in need of Microsoft office programs (a disk is not included however). With everything (including a few games that could be thrown in) I am asking $700 obo. Parts can be taken off accordingly and replaced if needed to lower the price , and as always the final price is negotiable. I still have the 9200SE to put back in, OR it even has integrated graphics on the motherboard (perfect for non-gaming situations).

HiTempguy1
11-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Well, apparently my price was grossly high, so we'll drop it down to $500 obo.