PDA

View Full Version : Fs/ft: Flames Tickets!!!

Qeeb
11-06-2006, 05:37 PM
I have a pair of tickets to the Flames vs. StLouis on the 14th of November. The face value for these tickets is $70.00ea and they are for Section 225 (closer to the aisle in section 226). Unfortunately, when I bought these tickets I didn’t realize I had a midterm the next day in a very important class.

Now, I really want to go to the game, but I CANT.

So if possible, I would like to TRADE those tickets for another flames home game. If anyone can help a Flames Fan out, it would be greatly appreciated. I would accept a trade of equal or lesser value, but the lesser value tickets would have to pay the difference of the ticket (I believe that’s fair).

I have the tickets on hand and if you guys are interested please PM me.

In addition, I also have a pair of tickets to the Red Wings (Nov 17) in the Sport Check zone (general admission).

I can make it to this game and really want to go, but want better seats. If anyone is willing to downgrade and save a bit of money I don’t mind paying the difference in the seats; or we could possibly work something involving the St.Louis tickets. I am open.

If worse comes to worse, I will just sell the St. Louis tickets for face value. So, as you can see I am trying to get better seats for the Red Wings game and sell the Blues tickets since my bloody midterm is in the way.

Feel free to PM me.

P.S. I hope this isn’t against the rules Mods. If so, please PM me and let me know what I can do to change it.

St. Louis Blues @ Calgary Flames
November 14th, 2006
Section 225 (Row 21)
FS or FT
$140.00

Qeeb
11-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Face value people..this is a gooooooooooooooooood deal?
Where the flames fans at?

Calvin Rankin
11-06-2006, 11:30 PM
pm'ed

slick2404
11-06-2006, 11:55 PM
I have Columbus and Carolina in sec 219, only for a straight trade tho i cant make it to the games...gona be out of town. Dec 1 and 5....trade a pair for a pair...or i'll have to sell em