PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 Eagle Talon tsi awd 5spd $1500

bituerbo
11-06-2006, 08:30 PM
*****SOLD*****

5spd transmission, notchy in 3rd but has yet to grind.
6-bolt block, strong, no stutters builds boost quickly. Burns nothing.
3-bolt rear end, LSD differential
Panasonic Deck (aftermarket)
Integrated radar detector (picks up X and K band)
Black exterior, beige leather interior. Ext is clean, Int is rough.
$1500 OBO (and I mean OBO, I want her GONE)

Car's never been modded, it's in pretty rough shape right now. She's running and driving under her own power but I would not rely on her for long trips or anything other than farting around the city.

I've been told that a problem with the transmission is preventing the FRONT wheels from being powered, however the rear wheels are spinning.

She's currently plated and insured for test drives/getting her to wherever you want.

The problems are the tranny and front axle 'issues' (clunks once in a while, not in turns, related to tranny problem).Body's rust free (except where she was bumped a little while ago, leaving a 3-4" scratch where rust developed.

When I registered/insured her for some reason I was not required to do any kind of inspection - however the car is in my name, registered, plated and insured.

Comes with stock rims w/ winter tires.
(2 of the winter tires and BRAND NEW Kumho KW17's on the front currently,Rear winters are good for 1 more year)
Also comes with aftermarket AR racing 16" with summers on... summer tires look toast though.

Guys please let me know if I'm asking too much or if you want more details! Sorry no pics.

HondaBoy03
11-06-2006, 09:08 PM
pictures?

bituerbo
11-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo
Guys please let me know if I'm asking too much or if you want more details! Sorry no pics.

bituerbo
11-07-2006, 05:03 PM
She's getting picked up tomorrow.

*****SOLD*****