PDA

View Full Version : Firefox 2.0...

saladonthebeach
11-08-2006, 02:27 AM
I think it's the cat's ass!!

I wish I found out about it earlier, there wasn't an available update noted for the prior version... I found a post about the new release on my own web browsing.

Something happened with my antivirus and I kept experiencing browser crashing with IE, so I transferred over to Firefox to help out on a ecommerce cart forum. While I was typing out a detailed fix for someone, my browser crashed. I was pizzed off, I was pressed for time and thought I would have to redo my 'thesis'. No problemo though, I guess Firefox 2.0 can recreate the last session and it rebooted with all the text in the input box!! Way cool. Looks nice too. I love Firefox for the dev tools, but I still wish it processed image heavy pages quicker.

Funny what the devs at Microsoft can't seem to do...
The only thing I like about IE7 is that it's a tad closer to being compliant after so many years of failure. lol

Lexxan
11-08-2006, 02:50 AM
There's one problem.. firefox 1.5 didn't crash on me once.. sounds better than crashing and hitting restore session.

Hash_man
11-08-2006, 03:42 AM
^^ Ya I have had firefox 2.0 crash on me once so far, but its not that big of a deal to me. I like some of the add -ons for it too, like the weather bar and the cooliris preview is sweet.

crazydriver
11-08-2006, 11:36 PM
firefox 2.0 has never crashed on me :thumbsup:

Xtrema
11-09-2006, 12:19 AM
firefox 2 crashed on me once and I'm impresses that it return with same session.

/////AMG
11-09-2006, 01:07 PM
crashed on be about 8-10 times so far

hellraiser456
11-09-2006, 06:05 PM
has yet to crash for me...running strong...love the integrated spell check and newer interface.

Has lots of potential