PDA

View Full Version : Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

Toma
11-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Well, 18 more over night. FOr those of you paying attention, this is how Israels actions go in the last ~week of their offensive.

The "claimed" trigger was 2 wounded Israelis in a rocket attack....of course the Palestinians claim that the attack was in response to continued Isralei offenssives... so lets not go there.

So, other then that, 1 dead Israeli solider, on someone elses land...

62 MURDERED Palestinians ON their home turf.
220 injured/hospitalized Palestinians...

Oh them poor Israeli's.... look what they ahve to endure.... :poosie: :rolleyes:

Toma
11-08-2006, 12:38 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6128614.stm

A woman just walked past me crying, being helped by some of her neighbours.

Homes were left standing, but inside there was great destruction
Most people are shocked and uncomprehending about what happened in their street during the night.

A father of one child who was killed told me: "One missile I believe could have been a mistake, but the number of missiles that were fired, I can't believe that was a mistake."

A resident who works in one of Gaza's hospitals says: "I have not seen injuries like this for a long time."

Xtrema
11-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Israelis are just getting a few more shots in before the Democrats come on stage.

Cruz
11-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Toma
Well, 18 more over night. FOr those of you paying attention, this is how Israels actions go in the last ~week of their offensive.

The "claimed" trigger was 2 wounded Israelis in a rocket attack....of course the Palestinians claim that the attack was in response to continued Isralei offenssives... so lets not go there.

Oh them poor Israeli's.... look what they ahve to endure.... :poosie: :rolleyes:

Your political rhetoric, in addition to being naive and narrowminded, is getting very repetitive.

I suspect that the day the front yard of your cozy little Forest Lawn dwelling is overtaken by rogue prostitues hurling rocks through your window, you may as some point get fed up, go outside and bitch slap a few of them.

In case the metaphor is to complex for your simple mind, let me be more direct. The day the Palestinians stop firing rockets into Israel is the day Israel stops retaliating.

The day the Palestinians realize the counterproductivity of kidnapping Israeli soldiers is the day they stop getting shit kicked.

And finally, the day that a Hamas leadership convention is bombed by allied forces will be the day that the Middle East comes one step closer to peace.

DayGlow
11-08-2006, 02:13 PM
moral of the story:

Don't pick a fight with an overmatched opponent.

Toma
11-08-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Cruz

Your political rhetoric, in addition to being naive and narrowminded, is getting very repetitive.

I suspect that the day the front yard of your cozy little Forest Lawn dwelling is overtaken by rogue prostitues hurling rocks through your window, you may as some point get fed up, go outside and bitch slap a few of them.
I live in mount pleasant :poosie:

And your stupid analogy warrants no response. But I have to say that my superior intellect has a hard time comprehending that some people still think the "house or the lawn, or even the neighbourhood" belong to Israel... GET THE FUCK OUT :thumbsup:

Speedy
11-08-2006, 02:29 PM

I live in mount pleasant :poosie:

And your stupid analogy warrants no response. But I have to say that my superior intellect has a hard time comprehending that some people still think the "house or the lawn, or even the neighbourhood" belong to Israel... GET THE FUCK OUT :thumbsup:

Man so who do you think it belongs too...I have been to Israel, that place has been fought over it since there have been people to write it down.

Egypt, Turk's, Roman's, Bristish, Arabs and I am sure more that I dont know about have all laid claims to that area, what makes you think its yours.

No group is just given land, its not like everyone got together and divided up the world, land is taken by force...always has been.

Maybe instead of strapping explosives to your people they went to school and invested in thier future, they would have a chance against a equally dedicated group but with far better equipment.

ICEBERG
11-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by DayGlow
moral of the story:

Don't pick a fight with an overmatched opponent.

moral of the story:

"WAR CRIMES"

Toma
11-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Speedy

Man so who do you think it belongs too...I have been to Israel, that place has been fought over it since there have been people to write it down.

Egypt, Turk's, Roman's, Bristish, Arabs and I am sure more that I dont know about have all laid claims to that area, what makes you think its yours.

No group is just given land, its not like everyone got together and divided up the world, land is taken by force...always has been.

Maybe instead of strapping explosives to your people they went to school and invested in thier future, they would have a chance against a equally dedicated group but with far better equipment.

You DO realize the land in contenction IS NOT Israel, but Gaza and the West Bank which according to everyone else (the UN incluced) BELONGS to the Palestinians??

And when we talk about "occupied territory" we are talking THAT palestinian land on which Israel commits its murders?

Cruz
11-08-2006, 02:52 PM

But I have to say that my superior intellect...

Which you demonstrate with your following statement:

GET THE FUCK OUT :thumbsup:

Nicely done. Safety tip: facts support arguments and demonstrate intellect more effectively that insults.

Speedy
11-08-2006, 03:00 PM

You DO realize the land in contenction IS NOT Israel, but Gaza and the West Bank which according to everyone else (the UN incluced) BELONGS to the Palestinians??

And when we talk about "occupied territory" we are talking THAT palestinian land on which Israel commits its murders?

Yep I do realize that, and my comment still stands. If the palestinians are not capable of stopping attacks agaist Israel then they should be occupied.

Gaza is a hell hole run by a goverment who dosnt care about its people and providing the basics but more at being at war with Israel.

And stop calling it murder...its not murder its war...and I know your going to say innocent women and children...yet Hezbola uses women and childen to fight...or tries to dress up like women.

Its war...I dont think we need a play by play in a calgary based forum...if you are so damn outraged then go over and fight in the war then I could have at least a shred of respect for you.

adam c
11-08-2006, 03:01 PM
we all know whats going on in the middleeast.. is it really nessecary to eat/sleep/live on bbc so as soon as u hear something u can make a post about it?

Cruz
11-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by adam c
we all know whats going on in the middleeast.. is it really nessecary to eat/sleep/live on bbc so as soon as u hear something u can make a post about it?

That's what Toma does best. He watches the news, then comes on the forum and regurgitates his misinterpretation by way of incoherent rambling.

worm
11-08-2006, 03:11 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Toma
11-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Cruz

Which you demonstrate with your following statement:

Nicely done. Safety tip: facts support arguments and demonstrate intellect more effectively that insults.
Get the fuck out was what I was saying Israel should do...

kertejud
11-08-2006, 03:35 PM

Its good to see that spin is not exclusive to the right wingers and neocons.

Toma
11-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by kertejud

Its good to see that spin is not exclusive to the right wingers and neocons.
Spin?

62:1 is spin? Those are the facts, you and the others can EXCUSE them how you want, but it does not diminish the disproportionate nature of the slaughter and murder.

Maxt
11-08-2006, 03:52 PM
The Palestinian public voted overwhelmingly to elect a terrorist gang, Hamas, openly dedicated to the destruction of Israel. Said terrorist gang is continuing to launch rockets into Israel from Gaza, using residential areas for cover—with the full knowledge and obvious approval of the residents.

So what happens when the inevitable misfire occurs, and some of the civilians who voted for these genocidal murderers are killed? You got it. A barrage of press reports condemning Israel. Here’s one of dozens now on the news wires, all written by Arab stringers: Israeli fire kills 18 in Gaza attack slammed worldwide.

Hamas is claiming their phony “truce” is off, and calling for mass murder of Israelis:

Top officials of Hamas and moderate Abbas’s Fatah party called for a resumption of suicide attacks in Israel, nearly two years after factions agreed to abide by an informal truce in such bombings inside the Jewish state.

“We urge our mujahedeen (fighters) everywhere to resume martyr operations (suicide attacks) in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa and Jaffa and everywhere else,” Hamas’s Nizar Rayan shouted into loudspeakers during protests in Beit Lahiya.

Hamas’s exiled policital supremo Khaled Meshaal vowed from his Damascus headquarters that the deaths would be avenged.

“We do not denounce simply by words, but by acts..... the heroes of the resistance... will respond by acts,” he said.

It’s terrible that civilians were accidentally caught in the violence, if that’s an accurate description of what happened. Let’s remember, though, that Israel is not shelling Gaza just to be evil, despite what the media’s Palestinian writers want you to believe. There would be no Israeli artillery fire into Gaza if Palestinians were not launching attacks from there. The insane rhetoric above shows very well what the Israelis are up against.

Meanwhile, the latest evil liberalist libel against Israel has been proven false: UN says it found no evidence of uranium-based munitions in Lebanon.

But what does it say about world media that nearly every wire service gave this bogus uranium story credence?

01RedDX
11-08-2006, 04:03 PM

Cruz
11-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
. . . if the Palestinians are left alone, they will turn into peace-loving doves.

:rofl: :rofl:

Xtrema
11-08-2006, 06:16 PM
I just don't understand it.

No leader in Palestinian Authority had the balls to do any peace treaty with Israel to co-exist. People also don't want to co-exist.

How can you deal with someone who doesn't want peace other than retaliation?

Israel shouldn't be there.... blah blah blah

Yeah, I say US and Canada shouldn't be here, it belongs to the Indians.

A3GTiVR6SC
11-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Toma whole-heartedly believes that if the Palestinians are left alone, they will turn into peace-loving doves. I am impressed by the amount of people on this forum who are able to see the real situation without wearing bbc goggles.

So true..... :rofl:

quick FACTS for everyone.

A) Palestine is only the description given to a geographical area; which has not been a nation since Israel was conquered by Rome in 70 A.D.

B) The Turks had this area from 1517 to 1917, and made it a wasteland, causing the peasants to flee... wandering all over the Middle East seeking subsistence.

C) Even after the Roman defeat in 70 A.D. the Jews (with their Zionist dream) never vacated the Holy Land.

D) The area known as Palestine covered areas both East and West of the Jordan; and the Arabic-speaking people there thought of themselves as Syrians, Turks, or simply "Arabs"... but never as "Palestinians".

E) The Arabs did not begin to think in terms of "nationalism" until early in the 1900's. Even T.E. Lawrence was not able to inject them with "nationalism" as late as World War I.

F) Islamic religious prejudice often resulted in anti-Jewish violence, throughout the Middle East, even before Israel became a state in 1948.

G) The British later described these religious persecutions as being "Arab Nationalism", so as to justify limiting Jewish immigration from Europe.

H) The British illegally "gave" Mandate lands (specifically allocated for a Jewish national home) to the Arabs instead.

I) The Arab peasants had been rendered landless by their own Arab landlords, natural disasters, excessive taxes, and Arab money lenders.

J) In 1923 Britain illegally gave Abdulah 77 percent of Palestine (the whole "East Bank") to protect rights to Arab oil, and the Suez canal, etc. for purposes of the British Empire. This created Transjordan; which became Jordan in 1946.

K) Thus, Jordan is the "independent Palestinian state" in the area; and was carved out of what was to become Israel.

L) In 1947 the UN further carved up the 23 percent west of the Jordan, into Israel, another Palestinian state (which the Arabs rejected) and an internationalized Jerusalem.

M) The Jews accepted the UN proposal; the Arabs did not.

N) The UN has changed the definition of "Refugee" for the Arabs only; who therefore need only be in the land two years to qualify.

O) The homelands to which many Arabs fled in 1948 and 1967 include lands from which many of them had recently come.

P) It is their own Arab-Muslim leaders who are preventing Arab refugees in Israel from "returning home". They are sacrificing Arab refugees to put pressure on the UN and Israel for another "Palestinian state".

Q) Of all the adjacent Arab states, only Jordan would grant citizenship to Arabs fleeing Israel. All other Arab states refused to grant Arabs citizenship.

R) Since the state of Israel (even including the "West Bank" and "Gaza strip") would total only 23 percent of Palestine (as defined by the League of nations in granting the British Mandate) how can Arabs be said to have been excluded from a Palestinian homeland?

S) Some elements of Islam are terrorizing and intimidating the world into combined action against Israel; the real intention being to destroy both Israel and Lebanon, so Islam can consolidate the Middle East before launching out to "take the world for Allah".

So can we please stop with this "Jews stole land" horsecrap?
wealthy Jews BOUGHT that land off the land owners.

creeper
11-08-2006, 06:25 PM
Toma, you are an idiot.

01RedDX
11-08-2006, 06:26 PM

BerserkerCatSplat
11-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Fuck, sometimes I think that Palestine is run by terrorists.

Wait, I might be on to something here.

A3GTiVR6SC
11-08-2006, 06:50 PM

He needs an outlet and a reason to go on with his Jew-hating. I wish Borat ran into him, that would be the funniest skit ever.

:rofl: :werd:
Its funny when some start there history from 1948.

brownchild
11-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Most civilians living in the west are brainwashed so bad they dont even understand. Its impossible with most of these ppl. Toma I totally agree with your comments, theirs absolutely no ignorance about them, infact they're real life facts. Its sad to see that people cant realize that the West and Israel are also terrorist threats to people living in the mid east regions. But hey we dont really give a fuck, because nothings going on here right? And we dont care about any problems in South America, and Africa, because theres no terrorist threats their.:rolleyes:They also dont supply us with any narcotics that are ruining our city, and town streets.:rolleyes: Oh yea no oil, and people strapping themselves with bombs( what a scapegoat), instead its alright to shoot up families, and burn up towns, because its war.:rolleyes:

If NAE, and Saudi Arabia governments didnt cooperate with these powers, they would be involved in these invasions also, but its ok because their oil already gets here. Sorry to get a little bit off topic but you guys should get the point, about what hes basically tryin to say in all these posts, hes just letting us all know our governments aren't angels, but instead money/oil/blood thirsty devils, because face it if we really did want peace, and diplomacy in the world, im pretty sure the Mid East isnt the only region we would be involved in "rebuilding".

95EagleAWD
11-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Yeah, I say US and Canada shouldn't be here, it belongs to the Indians.

:whocares:

turbotrip
11-08-2006, 10:16 PM

I dont see how some people can be so stupid as to not understand that this is not propaganda, these are strictly facts.

A3GTiVR6SC
11-08-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip

I dont see how some people can be so stupid as to not understand that this is not propaganda, these are strictly facts.

who said it was propaganda? :confused:

well, maybe just the "on someone elses land" part.

kertejud
11-09-2006, 12:07 AM

Spin?

62:1 is spin? Those are the facts, you and the others can EXCUSE them how you want, but it does not diminish the disproportionate nature of the slaughter and murder.

When you cast one side as peaceful bystanders just trying to make a living in the midst of ruthless overlords and one side as baby-eating sadists bent on wiping out a nation (that doesn't really exist), then yes, that is spin.

The mere fact that you decided to toss away the reasons for the exchange between the two sides (because both use their own spin) is proof that you're only willing to present facts in a way that benefit your obviously flawed arguments. Perhaps the cyclical nature of the conflict in the region just doesn't help your cause.

Toma
11-09-2006, 12:27 AM
^^^^
you can second guess the motives, reasons, excuse all you want.

In the end, the score is ALWAYS the same

62 Isral
1 Palestine

Whether the current conflict, or past ones.... it is always the wholesale slaughter of palestinians.

kertejud
11-09-2006, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by brownchild
Most civilians living in the west are brainwashed so bad they dont even understand. Its impossible with most of these ppl.

Whereas people in the rest of the world are so well informed and have no bias of their own and aren't subject to any sort of radical propaganda or religious fundamentalism.

theirs absolutely no ignorance about them, infact they're real life facts.

Its a shame that such an enlightened individual such as yourself cannot tell the difference between the presentation of facts, and HOW facts are presented, which is often the much more important thing (especially when it comes to brainwashing).

Its sad to see that people cant realize that the West and Israel are also terrorist threats to people living in the mid east regions.

Thats because they realize that people from the mid-east regions have been terrorist threats to the West and Israel. Its a cyclical problem, both sides will always blame the other.

But hey we dont really give a fuck, because nothings going on here right? And we dont care about any problems in South America, and Africa, because theres no terrorist threats their.:rolleyes:

Okay, you lost me. Are you trying to say that the West hasn't intervened in Africa or South America?

Oh yea no oil

There's no oil in Palestine either.

and people strapping themselves with bombs( what a scapegoat)

Yeah, those poor suicide bombers are just trying to make an honest living. Why don't we just leave them alone?

instead its alright to shoot up families, and burn up towns, because its war.:rolleyes:

Pretty much. If it were the good 'ol days we'd just go in and pillage the whole region, but now we care about the people. I tell ya, war has gotten soft.

If NAE, and Saudi Arabia governments didnt cooperate with these powers, they would be involved in these invasions also, but its ok because their oil already gets here.

And Israel would have a tough time invading Saudi Arabia without other countries invading them.

Sorry to get a little bit off topic but you guys should get the point, about what hes basically tryin to say in all these posts, hes just letting us all know our governments aren't angels, but instead money/oil/blood thirsty devils, because face it if we really did want peace, and diplomacy in the world, im pretty sure the Mid East isnt the only region we would be involved in "rebuilding".

What monetary gain has the West gotten from all this fighting in Palestine? There's no oil, there's no money, just blood. And labelling one side (and one side exclusively) as bloodthirsty is what people have the problem with.

And not only have you decided to go off topic, but you've decided to take a thread on the mess in the Gaza strip to the West's involvment in the Middle East and elsewhere. Israel isn't fighting for the West's goals (whatever they may be), they are trying to survive as a country, and have been for decades, and its people have been fighting as a race for millenia, and those are the facts.

01RedDX
11-09-2006, 12:33 AM

Carfanman
11-09-2006, 12:36 AM

I love your logic; the Israelis are better and more powerful fighters, therefore they are the guilty ones. I would think that the people who are starting these problems are the guilty ones, and it is irrelevant who is suffering most. Do you think the Arabs dont want to kill more people? If Israel wanted to they could wipe out the so called Palestinians with ease. The only reason the so called Palestinians haven't wiped out Israel, and America and most of Europe for that matter, is because they can't.

This isn't one soldier being killed out of the blue, either. This is just the most recent of decades of attacks. These aren't a bunch of isolated fueds. If you think that each attack and retaliation is isolated, then you're a fool.

Every time Israel has signed a peace treaty the Arabs broke it. Every time Israel has given in to Arab demands, the Arabs just demanded more, and kept terrorizing till they got it, or until Israel fought them and beat them.

The current Israeli government is controlled by a bunch of wusses who care more about their international image than about what is in Israel's best interest. Olmert and his government need to say "Cut it out, or we will attack you with everything we have, and we won't be finished till you are no more, rather than just temporarily weakened."

This is different from what the Arabs are saying because they are saying "Our goal is to attack you and wipe you out regardless of what you do or how much you try to appease us."

Proof that the Arabs don't want peace is the fact that after Israel agreed to the cease fire after the most recent war in Lebanon, the Arabs didn't say good, now we can stop fighting. Instead the celebrated the defeat of the new, weaker Israel, and said that now they would terrorize even more, because they see that it gets them what they want.

To summarize:
Israel is doing more damage because they are better, not because they are guilty. The guilty ones are the Arab instigators.

It wasn't one soldier being killed. This one soldier was the most recent one, but this conflict is ongoing.

The Israelis are the one's who have attempted more than once to make peace, even giving in to ridiculous demands to accomplish this. Each and every time, the Arabs have restarted the violence. It is also well known that the Arabs never offered land that they could have kept or given in to demands they didn't have to give in to in exchange for peace.

Israel needs to say "Stop or we will make you stop. For good."
The Arabs say "We will wipe you out no matter what you do."

When Israel gives in, the Arabs take it as a sign of weakness and as a sign that terrorism works. Then they call for more terrorism.

Toma
11-09-2006, 12:36 AM

Instigated by whom? The instigator is the one who wills the resulting deaths.
We will never know... like I said, I think Israel is the instigator, you say palestinians...
blah.

In the end, morality dictates you need to look at the RESULTS.

01RedDX
11-09-2006, 12:48 AM

HiTempguy1
11-09-2006, 01:17 AM
In the end, morality dictates you need to look at the RESULTS.

What the FUCK does that bullshit mean? Morality would be looking at who started it, and why they haven't stopped (it was immoral to begin the action). Is it "immoral" to defend ones nation from destruction? I wouldn't think so. Is it immoral to kill innocent lives while doing said "defending"? I might think so. And how do YOU Toma, come to these "conclusions" on your own? Are you there? Do you know that said "innocent" people are innocent? Do I know said "defending country" is truly on the defensive? NO, especially when taking into consideration that it is not as recent as 50 years ago since all of this started. Also, while you could profess "lesser of two evils" (as in you side with the Palestinians simply because they kill less people), it still comes down to the fact that SOMEONE started it, and if they hadn't started it, there wouldn't be the clusterfuck going on over there that there is right now. Hows that saying go? "Six of one, half a dozen of the other." You need to open your eyes and realize it isn't as black and white as you would like to think it is. Stop being so biased, and learn to mabye, just mabye give the side you are so against a little credibility. Until the Palestines and the Israelies both settle down, stop acting like a bunch of children, get the hell off their high horses, and become a bit more civilized, it will not matter whether one of them tries to achieve piece if both of them do not co-operate. As I like to say, they are both in the wrong, but neither of them is working towards a right.

Toma
11-09-2006, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

What the FUCK does that bullshit mean? Morality would be looking at who started it, and why they haven't stopped (it was immoral to begin the action). Is it "immoral" to defend ones nation from destruction? I wouldn't think so. Is it immoral to kill innocent lives while doing said "defending"? I might think so. And how do YOU Toma, come to these "conclusions" on your own? Are you there? Do you know that said "innocent" people are innocent? Do I know said "defending country" is truly on the defensive? NO, especially when taking into consideration that it is not as recent as 50 years ago since all of this started. Also, while you could profess "lesser of two evils" (as in you side with the Palestinians simply because they kill less people), it still comes down to the fact that SOMEONE started it, and if they hadn't started it, there wouldn't be the clusterfuck going on over there that there is right now. Hows that saying go? "Six of one, half a dozen of the other." You need to open your eyes and realize it isn't as black and white as you would like to think it is. Stop being so biased, and learn to mabye, just mabye give the side you are so against a little credibility. Until the Palestines and the Israelies both settle down, stop acting like a bunch of children, get the hell off their high horses, and become a bit more civilized, it will not matter whether one of them tries to achieve piece if both of them do not co-operate. As I like to say, they are both in the wrong, but neither of them is working towards a right.
God you guys are dense....

who started it? WHEN? In the beginning? In 1900 when there were essentially no jews in Israel? In 1946 when the zionist bombed the Kind David hotel framing the Arabs? Or later when Israel was formed as a state BY the same terrorists?

This current Gaza incursion you dolts started with the kidnapping of TWO PALESTINIAN civilains. Shorlty after, they retaliatied and captured an Isralei soldier.... and since then, we get the 60:1 slaughter.

01RedDX
11-09-2006, 01:36 AM

BerserkerCatSplat
11-09-2006, 01:55 AM
Maybe he thinks HiTempguy1 is an Israeli, even though he openly denounces both sides?

kertejud
11-09-2006, 09:31 AM

God you guys are dense....

who started it? WHEN? In the beginning? In 1900 when there were essentially no jews in Israel? In 1946 when the zionist bombed the Kind David hotel framing the Arabs? Or later when Israel was formed as a state BY the same terrorists?

This current Gaza incursion you dolts started with the kidnapping of TWO PALESTINIAN civilains. Shorlty after, they retaliatied and captured an Isralei soldier.... and since then, we get the 60:1 slaughter.

Wow, we jumped from 1900 to 1948 to 2006, nothing important happened in between anyway, somwhere between 1948 and 2006 Israeli's just decided "hey, you wanna go kill some people?"

How far back should we go? In 800 B.C. the Assyrians conquered the Israeli state. From ~100 B.C. to ~100 A.D the Romans spread Jews from their homeland throughout Europe. In 1095 the First Crusades started, which labelled both Jews and Muslims as enemies of Christ, starting an almost millenium long pattern of Anti-Semetism, peaking in the 1930s and 1940s to the point where Jews felt it crucial to return to the land that was theirs over 3000 years ago, and were forced to once again defend it.

redline
11-09-2006, 10:46 AM

Wow, we jumped from 1900 to 1948 to 2006, nothing important happened in between anyway, somwhere between 1948 and 2006 Israeli's just decided "hey, you wanna go kill some people?"

How far back should we go? In 800 B.C. the Assyrians conquered the Israeli state. From ~100 B.C. to ~100 A.D the Romans spread Jews from their homeland throughout Europe. In 1095 the First Crusades started, which labelled both Jews and Muslims as enemies of Christ, starting an almost millenium long pattern of Anti-Semetism, peaking in the 1930s and 1940s to the point where Jews felt it crucial to return to the land that was theirs over 3000 years ago, and were forced to once again defend it.

:clap:

ICEBERG
11-09-2006, 12:05 PM
OK guy's it is very simple,

Jews rented that land from the arabs. Than when the landlord (arabs) wanted them out, the jews wouldn't go anywhere. They just wanted to take over the land.

How would you like it if someone rented your basement and wouldn't pay you rent. Now you want them out, so what do you do? Give them your HOUSE or Kick them out of your property? ;)

I say if something like that happened you would try to kick their A$$ out of your land.:)

01RedDX
11-09-2006, 12:22 PM

ICEBERG
11-09-2006, 12:52 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: which history book is this from?

WTF.. What do they teach you guy's in school these days? Jews bought land from Ottoman and individual Arab landholders. After Jews established settlements over there, tensions erupted between the Jews and Arabs. What... you thought the jews had a land of their own? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wainr
11-09-2006, 12:52 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: which history book is this from?

http://www.kenkyuu.net/image/crackerjack.jpg

wainr
11-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by ICEBERG

WTF.. What do they teach you guy's in school these days? Jews bought land from Ottoman and individual Arab landholders. After Jews established settlements over there, tensions erupted between the Jews and Arabs. What... you thought the jews had a land of their own? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

first you say rented.. now you say bought..

big difference... :thumbsup:

ICEBERG
11-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by wainr

first you say rented.. now you say bought..

big difference... :thumbsup:

My OP was to prove a point. Not to be taking seriously. If you seen the ;) :) smilies you guy's would have know that.;)

ICEBERG
11-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Fuck, when you see pictures like this, how do you suppose to react towards israel. Innocent people like this die every day there. When you guy's have kids on your own than you will know.

ICEBERG
11-09-2006, 01:20 PM
here is more..

ICEBERG
11-09-2006, 01:21 PM
There are more photos, but i will not post them up. Too disturbing. These just happened yesterday.

wainr
11-09-2006, 01:33 PM
I could find equally disturbing pictures from suicide bombers in Israel... :dunno:

ICEBERG
11-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by wainr
I could find equally disturbing pictures from suicide bombers in Israel... :dunno:

If shit like this didn't happen than there wouldn't be fucking suicide bombers in Israel. Get your head out of your A$$, these are after the sieze fire. You show me pictures of innocent israelis dead like this after the sieze fire.. Now why don't you go back and post how your xbox360 is better than the PS3 on the video game section.

l8braker
11-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Now why don't you go back and post how your xbox360 is better than the PS3 on the video game section.

Way to hit him where it hurts :rofl:

kertejud
11-09-2006, 02:26 PM

So the jews wanted to build stuff on their own land. Its an outrage!

Though stuff like this happens often, I bought a car from a guy recently, but upon hearing that I wanted to give it an oil change, he tried to stab me.

DayGlow
11-09-2006, 02:30 PM

If shit like this didn't happen than there wouldn't be fucking suicide bombers in Israel. Get your head out of your A$$, these are after the sieze fire. You show me pictures of innocent israelis dead like this after the sieze fire.. Now why don't you go back and post how your xbox360 is better than the PS3 on the video game section.

yeah the joo's should learn their place and just stop existing and everything will be alright.

A3GTiVR6SC
11-09-2006, 02:56 PM

+1

So there was no "Palestine" to start with?

Toma
11-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by DayGlow

yeah the joo's should learn their place and just stop existing and everything will be alright.
They should be allowed to keep the land in Israel proper despite the fact they stole that, but whatya gonna do with 5 million of em? So, they stay there.

And 100% withdraw from Gaza, Plaestine etc, and lift all the blockades AROUND it (which effectively block free commerce, trade, supplies, aid etc), and WITHIN it... (ie the baracades between Jewish settlements IN the territory and Palestinian areas). THen the Israelis IN this settlements need to make hard choices... stay where they are not wanted, or move back to Israel proper.

Simple, and it WILL work, even Hamas said this would be MORE then acceptable back when they were more hardcore...

Toma
11-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by A3GTiVR6SC

+1

So there was no "Palestine" to start with?
There was really no Israel either, and the Palestinians outnumberd the Jews in that area at LEAST 10:1 before the Zionist began killing them, threatening them, forcing them to move, and moving there themselves.

Froget teh biblical accounts, they are completely wrong and have no basis in real life demographics of the region.

A3GTiVR6SC
11-09-2006, 03:51 PM

There was really no Israel either, and the Palestinians outnumberd the Jews in that area at LEAST 10:1 before the Zionist began killing them, threatening them, forcing them to move, and moving there themselves.

Froget teh biblical accounts, they are completely wrong and have no basis in real life demographics of the region.

correction; Syrians, Turks, an simply "Arabs" outnumbered them.
you cannot classify every Muslim in the area as Palestinian.

edit: to become owner of anything, you must first buy it...
the jews BOUGHT that land so therefore, they can allow anyone to settle on it. in this case, it was their fellow jews who werent killed in the holocaust.

it all makes sense to me....:dunno:

brownchild
11-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Obviously im gonna get flamed, but i dont really care no more, since how everything in these political threads gets twisted way out of proportion like did my post. Anyways im thinkin maybe theirs more to these conflicts than land, and the right to exist. Why do you think muslims and jews are going through this type of BS, and have been going through it for thousands of years, maybe because both of them arent in their right mind religiously. I mean how can a religion say its a peaceful religion when they blow each other up and kill innocent human beings, how can a whole religion be labelled as the religion that killed Christ, I mean their has to some truth to that statement. Maybe because of all the turmoil these 2 religious groups have caused in the past, these kind events are going to keep haunting their people. KEY POINT IS PRACTICE PEACE, AND THEN RELIGION. GOD HELP US ALL.

ICEBERG
11-09-2006, 04:36 PM
^^^ no man, i wont flame you. Everyone has a right to their opinions here. And you brought up some good points also.

But as the Land stuff goes, i was just kidding around with the rent stuff. Seriously though, the land was rented to the jews by Toma's encestors, now Toma wants them out because they became too greedy.:D :D ;)

EDIT: Some times you have to have a little sense of humor on these threads before it gets too serious.:)

Toma
11-09-2006, 04:42 PM
^^^ no man, i wont flame you. Everyone has a right to their opinions here. And you brought up some good points also.

But as the Land stuff goes, i was just kidding around with the rent stuff. Seriously though, the land was rented to the jews by Toma's encestors, now Toma wants them out because they became too greedy.:D :D ;)
??? Buddy, I am Serbian lol My side decended manily from Macedonians I think ;)

Its not a good example. Japanese own half of new York.... does it make it Japanese territory?

ICEBERG
11-09-2006, 04:50 PM

??? Buddy, I am Serbian lol My side decended manily from Macedonians I think ;)

You guy's where under Ottoman occupation in the 15th century following the collapse of the Serbian Empire, the uprisings against Turkish occupation between 1804-1815 you got your country back.

hey, maybe your background is Turkish.:D ;) :eek:

Toma
11-09-2006, 04:53 PM

You guy's where under Ottoman occupation in the 15th century following the collapse of the Serbian Empire, the uprisings against Turkish occupation between 1804-1815 you got your country back.

hey, maybe your background is Turkish.:D ;) :eek:
Well, to be honest, better Turks I suppose then cannibalistic fags like Macedonians of Alexander the Greats era lol

ICEBERG
11-09-2006, 04:54 PM

Well, to be honest, better Turks I suppose then cannibalistic fags like Macedonians of Alexander the Greats era lol

I take it you watched the movie Alexander. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wainr
11-09-2006, 05:06 PM

:rofl:

wow.. you really got me there....

I am taking my toys and going home... :(

01RedDX
11-10-2006, 12:57 AM