PDA

View Full Version : "Weeds" on Showcase.

creeper
11-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Anyone ever catch this show? I watch it, and I think it's really entertaining. They hardly ever advertise for this show, so not a lot of people see it. This is season 2, and I hope it doesn't get canceled but I have a feeling this might be the last season ...

Sprinter
11-08-2006, 06:36 PM
I was gonna make a post about this show... good call buddy.

Did you see the episode when Snoop Dogg made that song called "Milf Weed"... sum funny stuff on that show meng :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

brownchild
11-08-2006, 06:37 PM
probably one of the best shows on television right now, I watch every episode, I dont think their going to cancel. I hear its really popular in the states. And it seems to be getting real interesting, though she is in a situation where she could die, and the show could get cancelled. :dunno: :drama: I hope not.

ercchry
11-08-2006, 06:38 PM
here is a few episodes for thoughs that havent seen it
click (http://www.dailymotion.com/budsmoker/1)

Hash_man
11-08-2006, 06:49 PM
I watch this show all the time... its pretty good. And definately entertaining. I hope if doesnt get cancelled, that would suck.

I gotta say though... why would you get rid of a range rover on dubs for a damn toyota prius ahhaha

creeper
11-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Oh I didn't know it was popular in the states, thats good, I dig the show, and don't want it to get canceled. Yeah, her shitty gas-friendly car sucks. The rover was good, but kind of heatscore.

ercchry
11-08-2006, 06:58 PM
save weeds (http://www.savemyshow.com/shows/weeds.htm)
EDIT: haha turns out you can vote as much as you want

TurboMedic
11-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Great show....she's hot too....

Also good is "its always sunny in philidelphia" right after it...

stevieo
11-08-2006, 07:39 PM
yeah i watch it, i think its funny haha.

and yes the mom's hot.

xrayvsn
11-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Great show! I PVR this one and Heroes - the only 2 shows I regularly watch on TV right now.

Gooseberry
11-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Showtime has these shows 2 weeks before Showcase does i think. At least i found the season finale on torrent while showcase was still 2 episodes behind.

Hash_man
11-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by TurboMedic
Great show....she's hot too....

Also good is "its always sunny in philidelphia" right after it...

Agreed she is hot, and its always sunny in philidelphia is messed up, but definately funny.

fraser_
11-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Weed is the best show on TV , I never watch it on TV.

I download my stuff :)

and the MIlfweed ep was classic

To bad the season was only 12 eps :(

I guess there is always next year :drama:

a social dsease
11-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Not a bad show, I usually watch it but its getting a bit too emo for me... Not to say it sucks but I have picky tastes in TV. Next week is season finale tho so I'll proly have to watch it to find out what happens. I'm guessing she peaces outta town and her partner goes to jail, complements of her pig boyfriend.