PDA

View Full Version : geting built fast...

Mike w
11-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Hey guys im looking for some kind of product that will help me get built quick, mainly for look but whatever helps build muscle and increase indurance will be great too. im not talkin about jucein it but something like creatin. what have u guys heard is the best or personally used that actually works>?

pyar_deewane
11-08-2006, 08:27 PM
ummm...lets get the basics...I think u should get really muscled up first, then when done start getting cut...its not a quick and easy thing to do...I think you should get lots of protein if ur lookin at getting built...so try those buckets of protein they sell at GNC or something...I dont know thats what I gotta say:clap:

Traffic_Cop
11-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Lots of protein, pprox 1g for every pound you weigh. Supplement with a good creatine, also for quicker recovery use glutamine. Use heavy weights at low reps to fatigue quicker, cut your cardio try "Super sets". If you are small already adjust your calorie intake to :-

Your body weight x 15 = daily calories.

nhlfan
11-08-2006, 10:13 PM
calories, sufficient protein, and heavy compound lifts. gear doesn't hurt either.

nos_efx
11-09-2006, 09:40 AM
If you've never worked out before I'd gradually ease into the workout, you start taking creatine and building mass quickly your gonna find yourself with tons of stretch marks.

Eat well (Lots of proteins, 1g/pound), get lots of sleep, and get into the gym regularly .

Daxin
11-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Traffic_Cop
Lots of protein, pprox 1g for every pound you weigh.

When you say 1g per pound you weigh, is this per day? If so, can you stretch this out 3 times in the course of a day or is it better to take the entire supplement in one sitting (after excerising)

ApexDrift
11-09-2006, 10:01 AM
look on line and read bout which exercises will help you maximize your work out for bulking and how to get a good effective lift

Traffic_Cop
11-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Daxin

When you say 1g per pound you weigh, is this per day? If so, can you stretch this out 3 times in the course of a day or is it better to take the entire supplement in one sitting (after excerising)

Yes per day....your body couldnt handle that much in 1 sitting. Think that 1 chicken breat is approx 20 gms

Darkane
11-09-2006, 04:32 PM
www.ironaddicts.com - Tons of info there. But basically to grow quick Eat like a mother. Only problem is you will not only gain muscle but fat will come along. You cant get huge fast without Roids. Start working out right and dont worry about instant gains, your body will thank you 20 years down the road.

Question, why do you wanna get big right away?

Mike w
11-09-2006, 07:33 PM
thanks for the info guys i'll look into doing that stuff, as for WHY i want to get big fast is all for the ladies. goin to mexico soon so having a good body always helps hahaa, catch my drift. :poosie:

Mike w
11-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Traffic_Cop
Lots of protein, pprox 1g for every pound you weigh. Supplement with a good creatine, also for quicker recovery use glutamine. Use heavy weights at low reps to fatigue quicker, cut your cardio try "Super sets". If you are small already adjust your calorie intake to :-

What brand is a good kind of creatine and glutamine??

CasperWho
11-09-2006, 07:36 PM
i can tell you, by your knowledge and goals
that your probably not going to gain much weight
it takes LOTS of dedications

Eken9
11-09-2006, 10:29 PM
^ Just wait till reality sets in. It does for most people.

b_t
11-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Heavy compound lifts are key. You absolutely must do either squats or deadlifts. You will completely stunt your progress otherwise, totally, completely, it holds you back majorly.

I prefer deadlifts myself since it still works the legs, plus your entire back, and improves your posture, and you don't need a spotter for them or a squat rack.

ricefarmer
11-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Like b_t said squats and deadlifts.... oh yeah and wave loading:thumbsup:

DayGlow
11-10-2006, 01:46 PM
I've been following this workout routine for awhile and I find it works great.

http://www.crossfit.com/

each day has a 'workout of the day' which really hits with olympic and compund lifts, more gymastic type exercises (moving your body weight around effortlessly) and interval training mixed in.

I find it is a great crosstraining routine that really helps with your power and strength. May not be the best beach routine, but builds pratical strength.

mvprimate
11-16-2006, 01:24 PM
I can do decent amounts of wieght on leg press but have problems with any weight at all doing squats.

The problem is my body tends to lean to far forward and I have poor flexibility and balance. Does anyone know any excercises that will help me in this area?

nos_efx
11-16-2006, 02:45 PM
stretch your hamstrings a ton before doing squats as well as your quads.

your position should be like this:

Feet shoulder width apart

If you can keep you feet pointed forward if not then move them outwards a bit. The reason why you move them outwards is because when you move down your soft ribs tend to get pushed in which disrupts your breathing.

Place the bar on your REAR deltoid not your trapezoids. This is very important that you do this.

When you go down, your pelvis should be the first to break not your knees.

Go all the way down until your bum is close to your heels then push back up. This will work the entire leg, when you are at the bottom point you should feel nice and relaxed and feel like you can hold the weight there for prolonged periods of time.

Do not do this exercise with heavy weight until you are comfortable with the motion, halve your current weight and try it out.

Keep in mind when you have the bar on your rear deltoid, if you look to the side the bar should be directly in line with your heels. This also applies throughout the entire motion.

Hope this makes sense.

mdeleon
11-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by nos_efx

Keep in mind when you have the bar on your rear deltoid, if you look to the side the bar should be directly in line with your heels. This also applies throughout the entire motion.
this to me is key to know when you're doing proper squats, tho you cant see yourself from the side sometimes, you're most likley doing it properly if the weight is distributed evenly over your feet, if you're far too forward, you'll be pushin up more with your toes, and obviously if you're too far back you feel like fallin backwards. remember to also keep your back as straight as possible....straight, not corved, neither inward or outward. you actually can do more reps and/or more weights when it's done right cuz you're not putting stress on your back/spine as much.

Toma
11-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by mvprimate
I can do decent amounts of wieght on leg press but have problems with any weight at all doing squats.

The problem is my body tends to lean to far forward and I have poor flexibility and balance. Does anyone know any excercises that will help me in this area?
To learn to squat, you MUST Squat!.

If you are leaning foreward, try spreading your feet a little further apart (just past shoulder width), and turn your feet out slightly. This makes you less prone to bending too far foreward. Also try a 2/4 piece of wood under your heels, it makes a difference for some people.

And of course, the oldest tip.... pick a spot on the wall, just above say forehead level, and stare at the same spot (keeping your head up) as you go all the way down.

Start light to develop good form, and go for 20 reps, turning the exercise into what's known as a breathing squate.... enough wieght to make you short of breath, but not enough to lose your form.

mvprimate
11-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions. I am going to try to put some wood under my heals because come to think of it part of the problem is i can't squat properly withought bending my toes.

Wildcat
11-17-2006, 03:24 AM
trust me, when it come to putting on size; calories > protein

CasperWho
11-17-2006, 03:27 AM
I recomend dumbell squats for a beginner excercise. To utilize proper form, press your chest out, and back straight ! :thumbsup:

tapout
11-17-2006, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by nos_efx
If you've never worked out before I'd gradually ease into the workout, you start taking creatine and building mass quickly your gonna find yourself with tons of stretch marks.

Eat well (Lots of proteins, 1g/pound), get lots of sleep, and get into the gym regularly . :werd:

DayGlow
11-17-2006, 11:47 AM
things I remember when I do squats to keep proper form is to stick out your butt to the rear and your chest to the front, which will keep your back straight and in proper form. Also when you move the weight should feel like it's going through your heels into the floor. Push up with your heels, not your toes.

codo
11-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by CasperWho
I recomend dumbell squats for a beginner excercise. To utilize proper form, press your chest out, and back straight ! :thumbsup:

Yeh, I just started doing squats and it really helps keeping form. I also saw someone use a swiss ball by leaning their back on it putting the swiss ball between their back and the wall but just above the waist area to keep their back straight and kept them from falling over. I may try this one out but we will see what happens.

iceburns288
11-27-2006, 09:32 PM
Good luck man and work hard.

Remember no pain, no gain, BUT not all pain is gain! Be smart:thumbsup:

VW02
11-27-2006, 10:40 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=155421

DO what hes thinking of doing :thumbsup:

SoSlowDx
11-28-2006, 12:40 AM
^^^

DO NOT Do what he's thinking of doing!

Masked Bandit
11-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by VW02

:thumbsdow

DO NOT do what he's thinking of doing. DUMB!

writhen
11-28-2006, 02:08 PM
No pain no gain is right. Nothing comes fast in the world of bodybuilding. As a general rule, if it comes fast it will go fast.

Just be patient and focus on the three key points (mentioned in order of importance)...Diet, Sleep, Gym. Compliment that with some protien supplements and you'll be well on your way.

VW02
11-28-2006, 09:50 PM
^^ Dude, I know and you know that you wont get built fast. I bet you are going to the Dominican or something and want to look huge for all the ladies?

If so, go to the link I provided in my previous post and just take the roids... Its the safest, surest bet you can take. You will be ripped in 2 months I guarantee. Good luck! :thumbsup:

KenP
11-28-2006, 09:53 PM
... Steroids WILL NOT make you ripped in two months.. No product will make you huge over night. I hate people that just expect to take some miracle product and drop to 5% body fat and be JACKED.
Hard work, a very watched over diet with the right suppliments and time will get you the body you want.
Even when you take steroids you still need to eat properly and workout as hard as people that don't take them.
Feel free to send me a message with questions about anything gym/health related.

ogpog
11-28-2006, 10:12 PM

You know, for one of the most mindless, least-respected and retarded individuals on here, you sure are one irritating and persistant little prick that doesnt seem to go away.

VW02
11-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by ogpog

You know, for one of the most mindless, least-respected and retarded individuals on here, you sure are one irritating and persistant little prick that doesnt seem to go away.

Do you have a reason for your thoughts? Or are you simply agreeing with the majority, being the drone that you are.

writhen
11-28-2006, 10:20 PM
BITCHFEST!:rolleyes:

ogpog
11-28-2006, 10:21 PM

Do you have a reason for your thoughts? Or are you simply agreeing with the majority, being the drone that you are. ^^My comment really wasnt an invitation for you respond.

Unknown303
12-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Start into cycles of NO-Xplode and Vertex. You may not get huge instantly but it will help with performance at the gym and recovery. And lots of protien. I make shakes that have 30grams of protien from powder and a raw egg to bump it up a little more.

VW02
12-01-2006, 05:02 PM
No-Xplode is so close to steroids that you might as well take steroids. Get 300 g of protein a day with about 6k calories and steroids and I guarantee you will be ripped in time for your vacation.

kertejud
12-01-2006, 05:21 PM
No-Xplode is so close to steroids that you might as well take steroids. Get 300 g of protein a day with about 6k calories and steroids and I guarantee you will be ripped in time for your vacation.

Pfft, you've never taken them, why should he listen to an unqualified source?

drew_goring
12-01-2006, 05:59 PM

HAHA!!! You giving health advice.:rofl: :rofl: