PDA

View Full Version : Uncommon race, my 94' E320 vs...

Hakkola
07-18-2002, 12:42 AM
I'm with my friend, ex-girl as of last week, and we're cruising down 90th ave SW to go to Subway to get some eats, and this nice silver car pulls up beside us, it looked new.

I turn down the music, and now I can hear his car pumpin Mandy Moore, I started to turn up my tunes but my friend was like, NO! I like that song!! SO whatever, we're both just sitting at the light and we gun at green. He had a little bit of distance at the start, about 1/3 of a car, but then I quickly jumped about a car length ahead, would have probably pulled more but it was a short section, and red lights again. He turned off at the light and I waited for him to turn so I could see what it was, an Alfa Romeo 286L or something weird like that, nice car, but I never knew anyone would have one in Calgary.

4wheeldrift
07-18-2002, 06:47 AM
There are a few Alfa's around. Not very common, but you see them every once in awhile.

buh_buh
07-22-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I turn down the music, and now I can hear his car pumpin Mandy Moore
Maybe it was Raptor?:dunno: :rofl:

LUDELVR
07-22-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh

hahaha, it's jessica simpson bitch!!!! hahah:rofl:

CRXguy
07-22-2002, 01:20 PM
Or 98 Degrees?:dunno:

:D :rofl:

BEAT IT!!!!
07-22-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

hahahahaahahha......I thought there was only one euro beat:dunno:

buh_buh
07-22-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by BEAT IT!!!!

hahahahaahahha......I thought there was only one euro beat:dunno:
there is, your still the only one. Don't worry, you will never be thrown from that throne.

Soren
07-22-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I'm with my friend, ex-girl as of last week, and we're cruising down 90th ave SW to go to Subway to get some eats, and this nice silver car pulls up beside us, it looked new.

I turn down the music, and now I can hear his car pumpin Mandy Moore, I started to turn up my tunes but my friend was like, NO! I like that song!! SO whatever, we're both just sitting at the light and we gun at green. He had a little bit of distance at the start, about 1/3 of a car, but then I quickly jumped about a car length ahead, would have probably pulled more but it was a short section, and red lights again. He turned off at the light and I waited for him to turn so I could see what it was, an Alfa Romeo 286L or something weird like that, nice car, but I never knew anyone would have one in Calgary.

well i know the friesen family collects some of those european cars, cant remember seeing a silver one in their collection but im sure they are always coming and going. u went to school with him right, craig friesen?

Hakkola
07-22-2002, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I know craig, they have lots of cars, and his family goes to my church, I'm not sure if it was his dad, I doubt it 'cuz he looked younger and was listening to Mandy Moore.