PDA

View Full Version : FS: ROGER Palm TREO 650 with Enfora WIFI Adapter

92_VTEC_lude
11-09-2006, 07:09 PM
PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency): $375 FIRM
Color: Silver
Included: all original box and softwares, car charger, Enfora WIFI Adapter for TREO 650
Unlocked: No
Used/Tested Networks: ROGER
LifeTimer: I have no idea how to check this option
Condition: 9/10
Pictures: google themor I can take some pictures of them if you are really interested in buying the phone

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: buyer pays the shipping charge
Payment: CASH/PAYPAL

NOTES:
This is a Palm TREO 650 ROGER PDA phone with a Wi-Fi Adapter for Treo 650, you can access free internet any hot spot around town, we used the phone with our wireless router everyday, also we used it a few times at STARBUCKS in Vancouver. My wife used them for 3 months since new and I still have all the original box and CD from both TREO 650 and the Wi-Fi Adapter. The adapter alone will cost US $150 when I bought it new. I gave it 9/10 condition because it is used, but there is absolutely no damage of any kind on the phone. Sorry no parting....

The phone will look like this when the adapter in docking:
http://digital-lifestyles.info/copy_images/enfora-treo-wifi-lg3.jpg
the review about the adapter can be found:
http://digital-lifestyles.info/display_page.asp?section=platforms&id=3640

jasm
11-10-2006, 03:11 AM
when can you sell it to me?
contact me at [email protected].
im def interested asap

92_VTEC_lude
11-10-2006, 10:28 AM
I have 6 other phones to use everyday so I can sell this combo anytime you want to pick them up.
PM replied with my contact number, let meet up today (my day off so I am free all day long) or the weekend.
The phone is now formatted and ready for the new owner, my wife stopped using the combo since last month because she is using my O2 XDA IIs PDA phone now.

92_VTEC_lude
11-10-2006, 04:50 PM
SOLD to a new home...:D

up2spd
11-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Buyer need a new Treo 650 Battery for this?

92_VTEC_lude
11-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by up2spd
Buyer need a new Treo 650 Battery for this?

it is sold and the battery come with it...:D