PDA

View Full Version : FS: WoW account with 3 60's

unpossibly
11-10-2006, 08:32 AM
It has been a few months, and I've decided to try and sell my WoW account, because I'm not going to come back.

The account has three level 60 classes; a mage; a rogue; and a warrior. all three are gnomes.

The warrior has the epic ram from IF faction, not the AV one, is 300 alchemy/mining. Equipment I don't really remember, other than the AR and stronghold gauntlets. Also has might gauntlets.

Rogue has normal mount, gear is mostly listed at
http://ctprofiles.net/901727
There are no empty slots, but I don't remember what he's got in the blanks, and the profile got altered after I quit. I stopped playing before the rogue review, but was a Seal Fate 30/8/13 build before. Because of the review, i think you can respec to whatever you want. I have no idea what professions the rogue has. LP is at 300.

Mage is the most recent 60. Has the epic chicken.
http://ctprofiles.net/1300526
Another char that you can spec how you want, I quit right before the mage review, so my old 40/11 frost/arc is now a 0/0/0. Some of the gear I have was frost damage, so you may have to replace those pieces. Professions are enchanting 300, and i think skinning.

Also on the account are some chars I abandoned or didn't level, there's a 20 druid, a 25ish priest (to have been the next 60) and then a bunch of newly rolled chars

I don't know what is on the account for gold or in the bank etc, it's been too long since I played. The server is Kel'Thuzad, a pvp server. I have never transferred them, so you can do that immediately if you want.

I'm looking for $300 obo, and will give you the discs as well.

If you have any questions, pm me.

unpossibly
11-13-2006, 09:00 AM
bump

codetrap
11-13-2006, 09:05 AM

unpossibly
11-13-2006, 11:31 AM
basically this would give someone the opportunity to play a different class either now, or when the expansion comes out, without having to level their own characters.

as far as gear, as I stated above, there's nothing empty, i just don't remember what is in those slots.

Kudos for most disturbing analogy I've read today.

edit: Now my kudos appears to be wasted.