PDA

View Full Version : Telus TV feedback

Lo)2enz0
11-10-2006, 01:06 PM
As some of you know telus is offering Tv service now and they are trying to keep up with shaw. Now my question is, does anyone on here have telus tv service?

I just got a customer that told me that telus has a new package that include dsl internet, tv and phone for $115 a month.

i have just looked into there tv service and its crappy. let alone the fact that if your running you tv and your internet at the same time your internet service bandwidth will be cut in half.

I am sorry but people lately are trying to save that extra dollar. but hey you get what you pay for. for $22 a month for their TV service you only get 2/3 what we have with out basic. and ours is $3 more.

So does anyone on here have telus TV?

01RedDX
11-10-2006, 06:06 PM
I think the only people who have telus tv are telus employees who get it for free lol.

creeper
11-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Yeah I thought it was just in a testing (employees only) stage. I would rather have shaw, from what I've seen.

Benny
11-11-2006, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
I think the only people who have telus tv are telus employees who get it for free lol.

Yeah, my buddy has it because his dad works for Telus. I don't really know how well it works though, only been over there once or twice in the last little while. I knew the Telus remote broke a shit-ton though. You gotta jam a quarter (or some other aptly sized conductor) into where most of the buttons used to be to even use the damn thing.

Gravy_83
11-11-2006, 03:07 AM
we have it where I work and it's great. no complaints on it at all. I worked for starchoice too and their tv sucks shit. the highdef receivers took over a year to not have like 100 problems even after like a couple releases of the dsr500. I wouldn't mind telus tv at all for home

Fordpower.ca
11-11-2006, 09:45 AM
i have TELUS tv as well. you dont need to be an employee or anything to get it. you can call 310-MYTV and see if you can get it. as for the BW getting cut in half.. not entirely true. they send a little over 7 megs to the house, 2.8 for each TV, and the rest for the computer. rumor has it they are coming out with the HD early of next year and will be shooting about 20-30 megs to the house (or so, not 100% of the BW)

TeamBestBud
11-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Feedback (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153712)