PDA

View Full Version : i saw a STi US Spec

Zephyr
05-06-2003, 11:31 PM
wow i saw a test sti on the road today, wow it looked sweet. 300 bhp under the hood :drool:

DUBBED
05-06-2003, 11:36 PM
where did you see this?

edit: shit i thought you were in calgary... fuck wat makes it diff from the jdm STI?

4wheeldrift
05-07-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by DUBBED
where did you see this?

edit: shit i thought you were in calgary... fuck wat makes it diff from the jdm STI? The biggest difference is the 2.5L motor, not a 2L like japan. Suspension setup is a bit different, different springs and shock valvings. Other than that they are pretty similar.

DUBBED
05-07-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
The biggest difference is the 2.5L motor, not a 2L like japan. Suspension setup is a bit different, different springs and shock valvings. Other than that they are pretty similar.

so is the usdm version make better numbers? if so thats the first things the japanese have sent across the pond that hasnt been dumbed down and stupified for us yanks.... they always keep the good shit to themselves

EstoMax
05-07-2003, 01:16 PM
my friend saw one up in seattle near the subaru dealer too

max

three.eighteen.
05-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

so is the usdm version make better numbers? if so thats the first things the japanese have sent across the pond that hasnt been dumbed down and stupified for us yanks.... they always keep the good shit to themselves

yup the north american version is faster than the rest of the world's...