PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Stock 91 muffler, tires, stock, sways

clem24
11-12-2006, 10:52 PM
I will be moving in 2 months, so I really need to start clearing some junk out.

Anyone want a really good condition 91 stock muffler? SOLD Come get this thing out of my house.

I also have a set of 4 tires to fit stock 15" rims (so 205/50 and 225/50 I think). Can't remember the brands, but pretty much worn with maybe 20% left? Mid performance uni directional. Probably good for the track or dragging. $free for all 4? They're genuine JDM if that makes them cooler! :D

Finally, have some stock sways F+R. $free for both? Comes with bushings too.

Pick everything up for $50! Come get this stuff outta here! :thumbsup:

clem24
11-14-2006, 09:48 PM
Updated. Muffler sold! :thumbsup:

clem24
01-02-2007, 01:48 AM
Ok guys I am moving in less than a month and I need to get rid of this crap. So.. here are some revised prices:

Sways F+R: free
4 tires: free
** Added: LSD out of a new 95 (owner upgrade to TRD unit), so clean you can eat off it: $150 :eek:. I paid about $400 to get this. Get this thing out of my house!!! And no, it doesn't come with stubs or axles or whatever. Please stop asking if this fits in your car. Check mr2oc.com or mr2.com.

I've also got a set of stock springs.. FREE.

All for a 91. Come get this stuff out of my house.

clem24
01-02-2007, 02:10 AM
One more item:

Subaru RS spoiler (the tall one), primed but not painted. I was told this was modified to replace the center price of a 4 piece SW spoiler. No guarantees. This will give the center piece the tall spoiler look without being too tall. I was going to use this on my Subaru, but picked up a spoiler that already matched my car instead. $100 UBER cheap for an RS coupe spoiler if you follow the subie scene.