PDA

View Full Version : FS: Head Mojo 90 Skis

Singel
11-13-2006, 01:19 AM
These are the 2006 model (http://www.backcountryoutlet.com/outlet/HEA0091/Head-Skis-USA-Mojo-90-Alpine-Ski.html?mv_pc=r110&CP=Shopping&CMP=SPC-Shopping&ATT=HEA0091-mojo90alpineski&GCID=C14965x008&keyword=HEA0091+mojo+90+alpine+ski) , one ski being black and the other red (way better graphics than the 07's IMO). 166cm, skied 15-20 days and are mounted for 307 mm boot sole length with Tyrolia Mojo 15 bindings. I am looking to sell without bindings, but could potentially sell them with them, for instance if your boots would fit and the price is right.

Dimensions: 124-89-117

Have been very well maintained waxed frequently, still a ton of edge left. One nick in the middle of the ski smaller than a dime with a P-Tex repair, and another scrape beside that. I will have good closeup pictures posted soon or emailed for anyone interested.

The reason I am selling is that I am too fat for such a short ski. They are incredibly maneuverible, and surprisingly stable for me at high speeds even in that length, but I need something longer to improve my skiing further. These are basically pocket rockets, but with a wood core so they are much more responsive, snappy and durable. Top sheets are in mint condition too.

Would be an absolutely amazing ski for a lighter weight or younger guy, or fairly decent female skier (Center mount them and they'll be much nicer for strong woman skiers than most women's models). Would also be sweet for someone wanting to get off snowblades and back onto real sticks! These are super versatile and are at home in the park, rail on groomers and are money busting crud or sweet powder.

Sorry to go used car salesman here, but I spend a lot of time reading ski forums and these are one of the most highly recommended skis out there, along with typically more expensive skis like Volkl Karmas, Mantras, etc.

Hate to let these things go, had a lot of great days with them last year!

Asking $350 OBO

Fire me a pm if you have any questions, I'll try to have pics soon! It's already a great season, these could be put to great use any day this week at either Louise/Sunshine, it's that good up there!

davidI
11-13-2006, 04:34 AM
Sweet skis! Wicked deal! Someone should pick these up.

tsi_neal
11-13-2006, 08:39 AM
interested PM sent

Singel
11-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Bump, still available since a couple other local sales have fallen through.