PDA

View Full Version : dateline - To Catch a Predator

Lo)2enz0
11-13-2006, 09:32 PM
3KvQL7J148I
v_BR_ssi4k8

well i was watching this on tv last night and couldn't believe this. more in disgust that someone can actually consider doing this and how old these guys are. Good for dateline catching these guys, and helping the police get them because they deserve it.

CasperWho
11-13-2006, 09:34 PM
they have reality shows for EVERYTHING!

Lo)2enz0
11-13-2006, 09:40 PM
dateline isn't a reality show really. normally they do reports on things that are happening.

"hey, your a pedophile. guess what. you win, nothing and have to pay $15000 for bail. oh and by the way, you life will be destroyed"

Kaos
11-13-2006, 09:50 PM
Pretty disgusting that "respectable" guys in the army are getting caught.

msommers
11-14-2006, 12:23 AM
yeah they've done this show before. Caught everyone from doctors to seriously old dudes. It's fuckin gross. Most of those moron's excuses are "I just wanted to meet her" and "I wanted to make sure she was alright" Well I'm sure Bubba will make sure YOU'RE doing alright you sick cocksuckers.

Black Gts
11-14-2006, 06:42 AM
^^^^ Pun intended? No pun intended???:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But good for dateline someone needs to do it. I like how they are just complete asses about it, let the guys think they can get away hahahaha:clap:

v2kai
11-14-2006, 07:43 AM
i saw the show a while ago didnt know it was still running but what worries me is how many of these guys caught had actually seen the show....and now that they and others know about it...what kinda ways are they going to try and get around that shit. shit's fucked up man....13....damn:thumbsdow

nadroj23
11-14-2006, 08:53 AM
^^^ i ve seen one where a guy admitted to seeing the show and thought about not comin because of it ended up showing up anyways just to be caught.....lol funny how some of are stupid and desperate. damn good job by the folks catching these people.

redline
11-14-2006, 09:04 AM
They have been doing this series for more then a year now, they run a new one about once a month.

They have put a lot of sick puppies away.

They have caught the same guy twice....

And they had a guy show up with his 6 year old son to fuck a 12 year old :barf:

Supa Dexta
11-14-2006, 10:43 AM
the guy that was scared he was being set up by these guys, but then went anyways was great...

creeper
11-14-2006, 10:21 PM
I think it's ironic that 'Dateline' is setting up men with underage boys.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

dino_martini
11-14-2006, 10:33 PM
I really like this show, and just dateline in general. I generally laugh at these people getting caught, but this probably isnt even close to 1% of the people out there who are doing stuff like this. Its funny that almost i would say 70% of the people caught have seen the show.

On a side note, did anyone see the 06 Emmy's intro with Conan O'brien:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xcmOLYDees

"User name Conebone69" LOL

euro_racer
11-14-2006, 10:56 PM
ouch $30k "date" and jail LOL the funniest paer is that they were aware of the show they got caught on an now their lives are completely and absolutely ruined, expecially the last guy

nhlfan
11-15-2006, 09:45 PM
Why is this not entrapment?

I'm not trying to defend pedophiles, I'm just questioning the way in which they are caught.

2jzgte
11-15-2006, 09:49 PM
they came at freewill...

INITIALD
11-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Sorath?

88CRX
11-15-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by INITIALD
Sorath?

:rofl: :rofl:

Si_FlyGuy
11-15-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by nhlfan

I'm not trying to defend pedophiles, I'm just questioning the way in which they are caught.

No one is stopping them from coming and going. Besides, who cares how they were caught as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

That conan bit was hilarious.

Darkane
11-15-2006, 10:58 PM
This show is Hilarious. But truely if ya wanna do this go to Asia :D

Lo)2enz0
11-15-2006, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by INITIALD
Sorath?

lol i was going to add that to the original post to not make fun of him. well you know, he does have the best experience with the situation than anyone else.

sorry dude (in advance you know)

hussein
11-15-2006, 11:39 PM
Yea, the bad decisions people make. :rolleyes:

What if the person coming there was actually a 13 year old also? Would they still arrest the kid?

kertejud
11-15-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by nhlfan

They went to the house on their own, there was no coersion to do so.

And though we didn't see the entire transcripts, I'm sure that the decoys were told to be careful on how they asked things. For example instead of 'come over and have sex with me' they would say 'what do you want to do to me' or 'do you want to have sex with me' and other questions that clearly show that it is the choice of the person and not responding to a demand.

bspot
11-16-2006, 12:48 AM
Man, that last one almost made me feel sorry for the guy. I'm sure glad he got caught though. I hope they can actually rehab these people, but it seems rare, and it seems to happen over and over again with the same people :thumbsdow

Dayclone
11-16-2006, 01:42 AM
Wow this is actually pretty sick, we should set sumthin up like this in Calgary.... -_-

Beanie_baby
11-16-2006, 01:49 AM
It's not entrapment.. What if they actually met a 13 year old, and what if they were crazy enough to rape her?? It doesn't matter that a 13 year old might be willing to have sex with an older man. It's just morally wrong and sick and very illegal.

In question about a 13 year old being involved, he would not be arrested because he himself is a minor. It's anyone over the age of (16?18?) who get to go to prison.

nhlfan
11-16-2006, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by kertejud

They went to the house on their own, there was no coersion to do so.

And though we didn't see the entire transcripts, I'm sure that the decoys were told to be careful on how they asked things. For example instead of 'come over and have sex with me' they would say 'what do you want to do to me' or 'do you want to have sex with me' and other questions that clearly show that it is the choice of the person and not responding to a demand.

ah, alright.

403Gemini
11-16-2006, 11:28 AM
love this show

didnt some guy who dateline was trying to bring down get busted by the cops before dateline could finish the "sting" and commit suicide or something?

if so, good.

B17a
11-16-2006, 11:44 AM
Most of these guys are like "oh man, this is the first time I've tried this booohoooo I'm so sorry". Bullshit, I have to believe that most of these guys have done this before and succeeded or else they wouldn't be there. Very scary thought.

msommers
11-16-2006, 12:57 PM
There was one guy that got caught twice by this show. It's seriously fucked up

89coupe
11-16-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm surprised the Host walks out without caution. If these guys are sick enough to arrange a meeting with an underaged girl, they might be capable of anything. What if one of them is carrying a gun or weapon and freaks out...damn, that would suck.

Did you guys see the one where they caught the Doctor...LOL...he started crying, and yelling OMG my career OMG my career...LOL...fucking tool.

B17a
11-16-2006, 01:50 PM
These guys are hilarious sometimes. Sad but funny. They come over with a bag of MacDonalds a trunk load of condoms, what romantics they are! :angel:

Lo)2enz0
11-16-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe

Did you guys see the one where they caught the Doctor...LOL...he started crying, and yelling OMG my career OMG my career...LOL...fucking tool.

ya i saw that one, really sad he would put it on the lineby doing something like this.

but this is a scary thought, anyone could be one of these guys. even your next door neighbour...ewww mine are all old and the other ones are crazy greeks or something. but still i see a 15 year old and remember how when we were there age everyone thought they were old enough and damn they look young. some of these guys really deserved what they had coming

Dayclone
11-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Funny things is some of these creeps actually watch the show and get caught on the show haha, and I guess some people have to learn it the hard way. Just like I did with my car... and bad decisions.

Steve

pinoyhero
11-17-2006, 07:24 AM
Seriously though what are these guys thinking, they are some ugly looking mofos they can't really think these girls are attracted to them.

Kinds scary though how the dateline folks say that putting enough content together for the show and finding these guys is like shooting fish ins a barrel

justincalgary
11-17-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Dayclone
Wow this is actually pretty sick, we should set sumthin up like this in Calgary.... -_-

Me and my brother inlaw actually thought of that too. Invite them over, and instead of interviewing them....kick the living piss outta them and burry them in my back yard....couldn't video tape it, but fun nonetheless

creeper
11-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
I'm surprised the Host walks out without caution. What if one of them is carrying a gun or weapon and freaks out...damn, that would suck.

Yeah, some of them are wierdo's, I wouldn't want to make eye contact, let alone bitch at them for attempting to rape kids.

Originally posted by justincalgary

Me and my brother inlaw actually thought of that too. Invite them over, and instead of interviewing them....kick the living piss outta them and burry them in my back yard....couldn't video tape it, but fun nonetheless

Really, really, really, bad idea. Just play XBOX, and let someone else do the dirty work. There are a lot of groups (legally) doing this right now, and tons of people get caught. Its legal, on camera, and guaranteed to fuck them in court. Your method is .... sketchy. What if they came back, with a bunch of their fucked up friends and made a real life sequel to 'The Hills Have Eyes' with your face?

:eek:

grrrouch
11-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by dino_martini
I really like this show, and just dateline in general. I generally laugh at these people getting caught, but this probably isnt even close to 1% of the people out there who are doing stuff like this. Its funny that almost i would say 70% of the people caught have seen the show.

On a side note, did anyone see the 06 Emmy's intro with Conan O'brien:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xcmOLYDees

"User name Conebone69" LOL

ROLF :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

silver_gs-R
11-17-2006, 10:11 PM
im glad theyre catching these sad disgusting muthafuckas.