PDA

View Full Version : NBC's Heroes *Possible spoilers*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Sprinter
09-26-2006, 12:39 PM
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

Anyone watch the pilot episode yesteday????

asuth077
09-26-2006, 12:56 PM
PVRed it, might watch it tonight?

Any good or was it a bust?

interlude
09-26-2006, 01:57 PM
host it!

DepTrotter
09-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Sprinter
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

Anyone watch the pilot episode yesteday????

did you watch it?

what are your thoughts

Orbie
09-26-2006, 02:10 PM
I thought it was pretty good, Japanese guy is annoying though but he has the best power. It turned out alot better then I thought it would.

Hash_man
09-26-2006, 02:10 PM
I watched it... It'll be interesting to see where they take the show, but so far it was actually a pretty good show.

szw
09-26-2006, 03:43 PM
I only liked the Japanese dude. Everyone else is pretty cliched, and I really hate the nonsensical rambling Indian guy. I hated how they started off the show with that "the human brain onlly uses 10%" bit. God that line is annoying.

Sprinter
09-26-2006, 04:06 PM
i only saw bits of it... the part where the Japanese guy was trying to turn back time was pretty funny, its weird though case the clock that he was looking was in Chinese characters, wasn't it?

ApexDrift
09-26-2006, 04:13 PM
numbers are the same in chinese and jap

Pee_Sack
09-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Yeah I watched it and I thought it was very good, the girls are pretty good looking also.

I think its gonna be a show I will check out a few more eps of, see if I enjoy it a lot or not.

Sprinter
09-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ApexDrift
numbers are the same in chinese and jap

HMMM... thats what I thought but a friend was telling me they were different

guess I was right :thumbsup:

beecue
09-26-2006, 09:53 PM
that jap guys girly voice is annoying .. and ali larter is hot :drool: ... show is pretty good so far .. lets see what they will do with their powers ... and that guy that was chasing the indian guy knows his daughter has powers i think

BigDannyCool
10-02-2006, 11:01 PM
missed last weeks episode. But i just finished watching it. Pretty good show.

ZedMan
10-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Shit, I think I may get addicted to this show.

It's a little fragmented right now, though. Hopefully it'll come together fairly quickly.

JohnnySand
10-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Anybody catch that symbol that was everywhere? What is that?

mekeni
10-03-2006, 08:33 AM
its a good show... I like the one with the "reflection power" thingee... it's the most interesting out of them all...
too bad the psychic dude got his brains eaten by the cheerleaders dad (I think)....

Xtrema
10-03-2006, 09:16 AM

HMMM... thats what I thought but a friend was telling me they were different

guess I was right :thumbsup:

There is heavy use of Chinese characters in Japanese, not just numbers.

Sprinter
10-03-2006, 09:23 AM
I see, so did the Japanese derive their characters from the Chinese or is it vice-versa?

eb0i
10-03-2006, 10:52 AM
I watched the re-airing of the pilot on Sunday and the 2nd episode last night. Seems pretty interesting but it's hard to see where they are really going with some of the characters on the show (almost feels like too many characters). But the Japanese guy "Hiro" has the most interesting plot line I think. That was messed up when he teleported and found out that it wasn't Oct 2nd but Nov 8th.

Crymson
10-03-2006, 12:17 PM
I've got last night's episode pvr'd--

I missed all the subtle things from the frist episode, and my PVR broke, and was replaced last week, so i lost that episode.

What's the deal with the symbol? And i never noticed hiro went back in time?

I'm pretty hooked -- the first episode was good anyway, lets hope it doesn't bog down.

eb0i
10-03-2006, 02:35 PM
he went forward in time.

what symbol are we talking about, I didn't notice it either...

Pee_Sack
10-03-2006, 02:39 PM
there is a symbol all over th place, on walls, on the painting, on the usb memory stick, watch the episodes again, I have watched them both a couple time just so you can notice things you may have missed.

snade831
10-03-2006, 02:50 PM
I saw parts of last night's episode... from what I did see, it looks like a good watch. Finally something good to watch on Monday nights.

2000_SI
10-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by mekeni
too bad the psychic dude got his brains eaten by the cheerleaders dad (I think)....
Well it seems like that was what is going to happen, since Hiro teleported into the future. It seems more like a "prediction", happening if these new Hero's dont use thier powers for good or something, like trying to stop the nuclear explosion in new york.

Im not sure of the brain-eating guy is the cheerleaders dad, he might jsut be another person with "super human" abilities that will be one of the bad guys in the show.

But yeah, good show so far. The only person whos ablities im trying to understand is the hot mom's... its like she has an evil twin ghost or something....

Orbie
10-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Yeah definitely with Hiro's power now the writers for that show can mess around with plots in different areas of time. Makes it more confusing but I guess a bit more interesting. You can tell they just used it as a way so you could see what is going to happen if they don't stop it. Notice how Hiro never ran into any of the other characters like the rest seemed to? I'm thinking Hiro's story in New York took place weeks later then the rest of the characters. This way the existing characters will not lose what they have already discovered and Hiro will probably make the trip back to New York to warn them.

I'm also thinking there may be more then one super hero bad guy. Just from the cop's scene where he finds the little girl, it looks like maybe another person used powers there, maybe one who can manipulate objects (lift the mom and pin her to the wall with knives). Either way interesting show, they still need a guy with super strength though.

Crymson
10-03-2006, 04:19 PM
ARGH!!!!!

So it's pvr'd at home, and i'm going to watch it tonight, but i've been spoilered!

If you're going to post something related to the plot of an episode, please start your post with "spoilers for season x espisode y"

Does Beyond support the "hide" funtion, which hides test in a post unless clicked? Best for spoilers.

BigDannyCool
10-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by snade831
I saw parts of last night's episode... from what I did see, it looks like a good watch. Finally something good to watch on Monday nights.

Have you not heard of Prison Break?

JohnnySand
10-03-2006, 11:00 PM
The symbol was also in the pool at the murder scene, formed by a rope and floaties. Some weird shit.

http://gallery.heroes-forum.com/displayimage.php?album=149&pos=382

http://gallery.heroes-forum.com/displayimage.php?album=149&pos=290

The cheerleader's dad is probably that guy who was on the professors answering machine.... I forget his name, starts with an 'S'. What you think??

ZedMan
10-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Sylas. I dunno, he sounds kinda different. Hard to tell because they fuck with the timeline so much, impossible to tell if the murders happened before or after the dad got back home.

soupey
10-04-2006, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by snade831

uhh im sure the only reason some of us caught the promo/second episode was because it was aired RIGHT after prison break...which is still by far better than this heroes show, altho heroes definitely has potential to do well...or it could screw up like invasion and conviction....

szw
10-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool

Have you not heard of Prison Break?

he said good

lewdvig
10-04-2006, 01:42 AM
I like Hiro the best. Japanese school kid is a very unlikely hero.

gpomp
10-04-2006, 01:44 AM
good show. reminds me of lost in a way.

djayz
10-04-2006, 04:17 AM
just watched the second episode and i must say this show is pretty damn good. you cant compare invasion or conviction to this those shows story lines sucked and the names of the shows gave how crappy they really were away.

id say so far this show is similar to lost but its moved a little quicker than lost.

Sprinter
10-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by soupey

uhh im sure the only reason some of us caught the promo/second episode was because it was aired RIGHT after prison break...which is still by far better than this heroes show, altho heroes definitely has potential to do well...or it could screw up like invasion and conviction....

:werd:

EDIT: can't wait until 24's back, JACK BAUER FTW

Sprinter
10-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by gpomp
good show. reminds me of lost in a way.

i don't watch Lost myself, I hear its a pretty good show.

With that said, I saw this trying to search for Heroes episodes and found this:
http://televisionary.blogspot.com/2006/05/pilot-inspektor-nbcs-heroes.html

mekeni
10-04-2006, 09:21 AM

EDIT: can't wait until 24's back, JACK BAUER FTW

szw
10-04-2006, 10:03 AM

i don't watch Lost myself, I hear its a pretty good show.

With that said, I saw this trying to search for Heroes episodes and found this:
http://televisionary.blogspot.com/2006/05/pilot-inspektor-nbcs-heroes.html

Yeah I agree with this article. Show idea had promise but the first two episodes were poorly written and had pretty bad dialogue.

Crymson
10-04-2006, 04:08 PM
The symbol is DNA

It's like sillouhette of 1/2 of a DNA strand, ther s part is 1/2 of the edge and the spikes are 1/2 of the base pairs. Does it look like that to anyone else?

2000_SI
10-04-2006, 05:31 PM
^^^Hmmm.... maybe... although DNA is a double helix, where this symbol is jsut a single strand... could be right though..

Eride
10-04-2006, 05:49 PM
I like this show quite a bit! I think it has potential to be a huge success will have to see how it plays out in the next few weeks.

avow
10-04-2006, 05:53 PM
i was really suprised by the twist at the end of the second episiode :eek:
very interesting to see how that will play out

izzoblitzo
10-04-2006, 06:02 PM
weird show. Are they going to get together and save the world or something?:D

Hash_man
10-04-2006, 06:41 PM
OK, I missed episode 2, so I just downloaded it, heads up for anyone who wants... There is a 720p version of episode 2 up on filelist if you're a member... and WOW does it look good.

Sprinter
10-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Crymson
The symbol is DNA

It's like sillouhette of 1/2 of a DNA strand, ther s part is 1/2 of the edge and the spikes are 1/2 of the base pairs. Does it look like that to anyone else?

Thats quite insightful... but yea, it looks like a single strand of DNA.. this series is starting to show some promise

beecue
10-06-2006, 05:51 PM
its been picked up a for a full season .... :)

eb0i
10-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by beecue
its been picked up a for a full season .... :)

sweet:thumbsup:

Shaolin
10-09-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm watching it right now after hearing friends talk about it.. pretty interesting show..

beecue
10-09-2006, 10:18 PM
dam sylar is crazy .. he must have healing power as well .. or the bullets never reached him and he is like magneto .. um nvm .. he fell down .. the cheerleader was ripped apart at the end :eek: .. that was nuts

Xtrema
10-09-2006, 10:25 PM
I smell another Mutant X.

Shaolin
10-09-2006, 10:50 PM
In a way it does look like Mutant X.. but if they can evolve it with a good storyline I think it can be a good show.. I enjoyed Mutant X for about 3-4 episodes and then it got boring, we'll see how it goes.

hondafetish
10-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Mutant X was too much of a ripoff of the X-Men franchise, IMO.

I like the storyline of Heroes, and the characters featured.

As long as they can keep the stories interesting, I'm gonna be watching :thumbsup:

(my $.02)

beecue
10-09-2006, 10:57 PM
i never seen mutant x .. so this is pretty good so far .. i think the black guy in the bar was dl hawkins ... looks like hes a bad guy

Gooseberry
10-09-2006, 11:00 PM
Cheerleader at the end was just :eek: wow...

Crymson
10-09-2006, 11:04 PM
I watched it on NBCHD, but the sound was kind of fucked -- it sounded like they were all talking through tubes, anyone else get that?

Oz-
10-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Crymson
I watched it on NBCHD, but the sound was kind of fucked -- it sounded like they were all talking through tubes, anyone else get that?

Just watched it on NBCHD also and sound was fine. I think the guy with the wire rim glasses is Syler, for some reason I think he gets all the different powers by eating their brains haha.

soupey
10-10-2006, 01:28 AM
haha that last part was awesome tho

"holy shi-"..

haha

Stephen81
10-10-2006, 02:09 AM
DL'd and watched the first two episodes on a hunch that it might be good and now I'm hooked...definately one of the few shows I'll keep watching the rest of the season.

Sprinter
10-10-2006, 08:28 AM
damn i missed last nights episode, hopefully its up on youtube 2day so i can watch bits of it, wanna see what happened in the end of it

mekeni
10-10-2006, 09:21 AM
last nights episode was crazy especially the end :eek: .. I'm liking the cheerleaders power now...

Sylar is one bad ass mofo !!!

Si_FlyGuy
10-10-2006, 12:11 PM
I wonder who the black dude in the bar was. He seemed to be able to block out the cop's mind. Also, why did Sylar run away from the cops after being shot?

Crymson
10-10-2006, 01:07 PM
I think we're seeing the alignment of the evil mutants, but the story is obviously only following the good ones.

The black guy, glasses man, and sylar are obviously the hidden evil mutants. I haven't figured that blond woman yet though -- i think she'll become a problem later for the rest of the group, probaly Hiro, because she's obviously got some kind of evil in her as well, and the fact that they don't show her evil side's actions means that half of her, probably will side with Sylar.

Stephen81
10-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
I wonder who the black dude in the bar was. He seemed to be able to block out the cop's mind. Also, why did Sylar run away from the cops after being shot?

i think that black guy is going to end up being introduced as that blonde lady's husband - the one who has been on the run.

eb0i
10-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Gooseberry
Cheerleader at the end was just :eek: wow...

I know, she was topless :poosie:

szw
10-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Do you think the cheerleaders hymen keeps getting repaired?

Crymson
10-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by szw

BAAHAHAH

sorry, thats just funny - you should find some real "heroes" boards and post that. See if you get banned.

djayz
10-11-2006, 04:45 AM
im hooked to this show that was a pretty good episode

it seems as tho its going to have a little bit of everything
when the flying guy was jumping off the monkey bars it reminded me of spiderman for some reason haha

but the end was insane...i wonder if she will just walk out like that or what haha...and who pulled that twig out of her?

Sprinter
10-11-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by eb0i

I know, she was topless :poosie:

Originally posted by szw

LOL, i remember when that girl was in Remember the Titans... how little she was back then... shes prolly just 17 or so in real life now... hopefully the pedophiles dont come a runnin for her like they're doing with Jojo

eb0i
10-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by djayz

but the end was insane...i wonder if she will just walk out like that or what haha...and who pulled that twig out of her?

Yeah she is pretty screwed now so she has to leave and go into hiding. Maybe she'll run away to New York now...with the kid who was video taping her, because obviously he knows she's still alive...oh and her creepy dad knows too.

mekeni
10-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by szw

LMAO !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats what you call a tight girlfriend !!

Xtrema
10-12-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by szw

Bhahaha, good point.

Hash_man
10-12-2006, 10:43 PM
I definately thought the 3rd episode was better than the second, this show is becoming very interesting.

Yeah she is pretty screwed now so she has to leave and go into hiding. Maybe she'll run away to New York now...with the kid who was video taping her, because obviously he knows she's still alive...oh and her creepy dad knows too.

IMO I think its her dad that pulled the twig out. BTW she's hot:hitit:

ZedMan
10-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by szw

:rofl: You related to this guy?
http://www.dallasobserver.com/issues/1999-11-11/film/film2_1.gif

eb0i
10-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Woohoo! New episode tonight.

Now we get to see her boobies heal :D

ZedMan
10-16-2006, 07:42 PM
:hitit:

beecue
10-16-2006, 10:19 PM
good episode ... the end was awesome .. looks like hiro is gonna save everyone :thumbsup: .. the sword and speaking english was awesome ... someone in another forum mentioned that sylar might be nathon and peters dad ... i think that could be possible ... dunno .. cant wait for next week

Gooseberry
10-16-2006, 10:57 PM
Was it on earlier? Just finished watching.

Shaolin
10-16-2006, 10:59 PM
holy fuck.. wtf happened to hiro.. speaks english and everything.. and what exactly is the power of the black guy? some sort of mutant immune dude or something?

Dj_Stylz
10-16-2006, 11:03 PM
haha hiro is the man

beecue
10-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Gooseberry
Was it on earlier? Just finished watching.

no i dont like waiting for it to come on tv .. so i download it .. the black guy can move through walls .. maybe he put his hand through matts head or something haha

Pihsiak
10-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
haha hiro is the man

I too must now go grow a soul patch and... what the hell was on his back? arrows? sword? something else cool?

Hash_man
10-17-2006, 12:40 AM
I know, she was topless

.... I like how her chest was just one flat piece of skin when she put herself back together... way to dissapoint most of the male viewers :nut:

Tonights episode was pretty good though.. but what was up with Hiro and his insanely good english. Oh and "you got knocked the fuck out!" lol, he got owned.

Sprinter
10-17-2006, 08:16 AM
I missed this episode, and the one before it... i gotta start dl'ing these episodes :(

Oz-
10-17-2006, 09:04 AM
One thing I noticed last night.

Niki Sanders' husband is the alter ego. When the alter ego comes out, the right shoulder gets a serpent looking tattoo. The mysterious man also had a chain/necklace with a similar serpent when he was about to take away Nathan Petrelli.

This show is got me hooked pretty quickly, I can only imagine how bad the season finale cliffhanger will be.

eb0i
10-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Pihsiak

I too must now go grow a soul patch and... what the hell was on his back? arrows? sword? something else cool?

I thought it was rifle, maybe sniper rifle with a silencer :dunno:

Originally posted by Hash_man

.... I like how her chest was just one flat piece of skin when she put herself back together... way to dissapoint most of the male viewers :nut:

Tonights episode was pretty good though.. but what was up with Hiro and his insanely good english. Oh and "you got knocked the fuck out!" lol, he got owned.

Haha, they made it look like she was pushing up her chest by placing her hands on her boobs, but from that scene it made her look super flat.

And Hiro had insanely good english cuz he was travelling "from the future" with a message. Kinda neat how he could freeze everyone in time except for the younger brother. He also mentioned something about not recognizing him without his scar....interesting.

Dope Dealer
10-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Dayyuummm hahaha

Hiro has a sword on his back at the end.. Maybe he gives Peter a scar? :nut:

ZedMan
10-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Oz-
One thing I noticed last night.

Niki Sanders' husband is the alter ego. When the alter ego comes out, the right shoulder gets a serpent looking tattoo. The mysterious man also had a chain/necklace with a similar serpent when he was about to take away Nathan Petrelli.

This show is got me hooked pretty quickly, I can only imagine how bad the season finale cliffhanger will be.

If you look around that symbol is all over the place.

stevieo
10-17-2006, 04:54 PM
damn, I just finished watching all 4 episodes so far, and I'm pretty hooked hahaha.

Dope Dealer
10-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by stevieo
damn, I just finished watching all 4 episodes so far, and I'm pretty hooked hahaha.

I know what you mean Steve... and I cant believe that is the same chick from Remember the Titans.... She is only 17 I think :poosie:

dj_rice
10-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
Dayyuummm hahaha

Hiro has a sword on his back at the end.. Maybe he gives Peter a scar? :nut:

Hes a mofuggin ninja!!!!!

Kamen
10-18-2006, 04:28 AM
Time Assassin ftw!

djayz
10-18-2006, 06:34 AM
this show is insane haha i definately hope the season doesnt end with a major cliffhanger but i also hope there is another season.

the guy with chain seems like he can block any powers...did he walk through a wall? i mustve missed that

Si_FlyGuy
10-18-2006, 07:35 AM
Look under NBC's Heroes in wikipedia. There's a link to Claire Bennet and Zach's myspace page lol. The comments are pretty funny. Also, Hiro's blog on NBC.com is hilarious too, and the short graphic novels there fill in the blanks in between shows.

D.L. (ali larter's husband) is the guy who can walk through walls, he hasn't shown up yet.

djayz
10-18-2006, 07:56 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_%28TV_series%29

theres some interesting information

peter petrilli has power mimicry so he cant fly but when hes around other heroes he can mimic their powers...

maybe thats why he only flew when his brother was around cuz he can fly and when the train froze he was still able to move because he could mimic hiro's powers.

DC2
10-18-2006, 08:07 AM
^^ thats pretty intresting. peter petrilli sounds pretty crazy once he finds out how to use them

Kavy
10-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Peters superpowers = Marvels Rogue's superpowers

Only its from radius as oppsed to touch, they have a site listing them I will find the linky.

stevieo
10-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

I know what you mean Steve... and I cant believe that is the same chick from Remember the Titans.... She is only 17 I think :poosie:

damn evan, you alive! hahah long time no talk man.
but ya
:hitit: and probably end up in jail.

Originally posted by djayz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_%28TV_series%29

theres some interesting information

peter petrilli has power mimicry so he cant fly but when hes around other heroes he can mimic their powers...

maybe thats why he only flew when his brother was around cuz he can fly and when the train froze he was still able to move because he could mimic hiro's powers.

fuck thats so cool hahaha, damn show is addicting

mekeni
10-19-2006, 09:16 AM
The show is very interesting !!!!

Hiro will become a bad ass ninja in the future !!! :eek:

The
cheerleader will become a vigilante, killing all horny jocks everywhere ! :thumbsdow

Milf will fight with her alter ego !! :thumbsup:

Politician dude will end up dead ! :drama:

can't wait !!! :guns:

sexualbanana
10-23-2006, 12:01 AM
The series montage looks insane!

Sprinter
10-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Just saw the preview for the rest of the season last night after the marathon... looks pretty interesting:

- MILF sleeping with the enemy

- Hiro meets up with Politician

- Hiro's Japanese friend meets up with MILF

- Mind Reader becomes full detective(dunno how he escapes Sylar's grasp)

- Cheerleaders dad infiltrates the Circle of Heroes

- Everyone tries the beat the crap out of Sylar