PDA

View Full Version : Remote starters.. lookin for a good deal

phat97yukon
11-14-2006, 07:38 PM
hey im tryin to find a place in calgary for a car starter, ive been shoppin around at a few places but im just gettin pissed off..
I have a starter in my yukon right now but the brain screwed up so now its fubar'd..

Autotemp and a couple other places right now have deals 199 installed... the only problem with this is they wanna bend ya over to pay for takin out the old system than bend ya over that much more to get my remote locks and power hatch hooked up no mattering i already have this stuff done in my truck... for a bill that comes up to just under 500 bucks in my mind it aint worth that much

Im lookin for somthing that works, i dont care if i can start my truck from 5KM or 1000 feet away, or if its 2way or if it can blow me on my way to work in the morning... altho i bet alot of people would pay for that option haha :rofl:

Does anyone know of any places around worth gettin ahold of that aint goin to charge me a arm, leg and a couple of testicals just for a basic starter with hatch and locks or even if anyone that use to do installs is willin to make some extra cash if i buy one to get it put in.....

Jonathan@TCS
11-15-2006, 11:36 AM
pm sent

hb2k
11-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Don't go to The Car Salon. they will charge u arms, legs and especially testicles.