PDA

View Full Version : FS: 91 Integra B18C5 swap!!

pinned DA
11-15-2006, 10:55 PM
FS: 91 INTEGRA B18C5 swap!!!
I had my car for sale this summer. and had it sold until the next day the head gasket went and man backed out. So it is up for sale again only this time with a type r motor swap. The car has NO rust at all, and the body is in amazing shape, as with the interior.

1991 Interga , red, black interior, RS model so it is light.

List of mods

- 98 spec type r usdm motor swap, 120 kms on it, compression was dead on across the board, dc spots 4-1 header, innovative mounts poly mounts( nice and not too stiff), hasport cable to hydro conversion, injen CAI, The swap was done by a certified Honda/Acura mechanic. RUNS STRONG and fast as hell

-the car is lowered on ground control coil overs, and KYB struts, both are only 4 months old

-crossed and slotted rotors all around with new hawk ceramic brake pads

-also has alot of JDM parts also, jdm side moldings(all moldings are painted to body color), jdm gauge cluster, jdm headlights, jdm steering wheel

-set of Tenzo Mach 10 wheels with 205 40 17 Falken tires

-has the 4 door handle conversion so no door locks, has a compustar 2 way fm alarm, with keyless enrty

-the car is in amazing shape but looking to buy something new in spring, can't have both i was told by the boss!!

- i was asking 9500 in the summer and had the deposit in hand when the motor went for $9100, so with the new motor swap($5700 in total( i am asking $11,900. I am taking quite a loss on it, have more than $14,500 into it total

- will try to get pics up real soon, also have a storage place for winter is someone wants to store it for free(i will pay for it)

teggypimp95
11-16-2006, 12:07 AM
pmed very interested

pinned DA
11-18-2006, 10:32 AM
bump, will get pics up by monday, trying to find my card with the pics of the car on it, damn kids...