PDA

View Full Version : Framing jerseys

Canaduh
11-16-2006, 12:26 AM
Not sure what forum to post this in, so if it's wrong mods please move it.

I recently acquired myself a pretty cool autographed NFL Jersey. I am wondering if there is anywhere in Calgary other than Jersey City that I could go to see about getting it framed? Any help would be appreciated:thumbsup:

EK 2.0
11-16-2006, 12:26 AM
Honestly??...I think ANY framing store should and would be able to do that for you...

Canaduh
11-16-2006, 12:29 AM
I was just hoping to find somewhere that had these frames already instead of getting one made? I don't know if that's possible?

EK 2.0
11-16-2006, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Canaduh
I was just hoping to find somewhere that had these frames already instead of getting one made? I don't know if that's possible?

A lot of the picture framing places have frames already sized and built...find one you like, colours, finish what have you and if it fits the jersey...then BAM you are in bid-ness...

Gondi Stylez
11-19-2006, 02:26 AM
^^ i think its a bit harder than that but i think it depends on the situation...

im looking for a shadow box to house my patrick roy autograph jersey and cant find a place to do it... i want a name plaque on the bottom and his most memorialable career stats or something to that affect at the bottom.... i have this idea in my head but who knows if its really do-able... i saw somethng similar at costco a few year back but they wanted way to much cash!

aklalani
11-19-2006, 02:36 AM
it all depends on what u r looking for. u can buy frames from jersey city which have opening doors so u can remove and insert a jersey at anytime. if ur looking for a permanent frame, most frame shop should be able to do it. Michaels does it for sure as i have seen a sample stampeder jersey on display.

5hift
11-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez
^^ i think its a bit harder than that but i think it depends on the situation...

im looking for a shadow box to house my patrick roy autograph jersey and cant find a place to do it... i want a name plaque on the bottom and his most memorialable career stats or something to that affect at the bottom.... i have this idea in my head but who knows if its really do-able... i saw somethng similar at costco a few year back but they wanted way to much cash!

What your talking about will have to be done at a proffesional frame shop. I have what your describing for Gretzky and Coffey. Be prepared to pay out the ass for it, but the way I see it, you have a autographed jersey from the best goalie of all time so its not exactly something you want to cheap out on.

Canaduh
11-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Define "Pay out the ass for it":dunno:

1, 2 hundred?? Where did you get yours?

Altezza
11-19-2006, 10:53 PM
I know someone that frames jerseys. If you want contact info, PM me.