PDA

View Full Version : Honda Civics!!!

koni_civic_hatc
11-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Alright, so i've decided that honda civics are the gayest thing known to man!!! I have one and it sucks, all the ones that I see suck, and I think that all the drivers are queer bait!

Keep'n it real,

koni_civic_hatc:thumbsdow

LilDrunkenSmurf
11-16-2006, 12:32 PM
Random but ok... This is probably one of the best ways to start a huge bitchfest...

/subscribed

M.alex
11-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Don't tell ogpog that; he bought one just because of how cool and functional the dash is! You'd crush his heart!

koni_civic_hatc
11-16-2006, 12:37 PM
well, ogpog is a homo too

koni_civic_hatc
11-16-2006, 12:39 PM
HEY M.ALEX!!!

weren't you the target of a thread earlier on today...about your house and cars and stuff?

SHUT UP>>>NO ONE CARES!!!!

koni_civic_hatc
11-16-2006, 12:42 PM
I'M OWNED!

Mitsu3000gt
11-16-2006, 12:48 PM
Haha wow, I wonder how long this pointless thread will stay open. Someone probably made a new account or something just to do this haha.
:closed:

QuasarCav
11-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by M.alex
Don't tell ogpog that; he bought one just because of how cool and functional the dash is! You'd crush his heart!

I bought 10 of them after my hedge fund returned 86% this year.

Tik-Tok
11-16-2006, 12:58 PM
I think this is an ownage thread...

If you think all drivers are queer bait... doesn't that make you queer bait as well?

I do think the new Civics suck though, crappy interior compared to previous ones and I hate that dash speedometer, theres no seat position I could find that made it easy to see. (just personal opinion, if I were to buy one, it'd be the previous models) :drama:

M.alex
11-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by koni_civic_hatc
HEY M.ALEX!!!

weren't you the target of a thread earlier on today...about your house and cars and stuff?

SHUT UP>>>NO ONE CARES!!!!

You make me cry :(

topmade
11-16-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by M.alex

LOL, this is one of the reasons I'm on Beyond so much because it's so fun to see people bash each other. But ogpog deserves it haha.

I've had my 94 civic for 12 years and it's great. I've beat it pretty good and it's still running strong. I've never plugged it in while parked outside in winter, never had any major engine problems, always started on first turn of the key, sometimes second when it's really cold. Gay or not, it's a great car