PDA

View Full Version : FS : 91 MR2 Turbo. 2nd owner, Original Canadian Car. NSX Spa Pearl

SPooLiN
11-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Honestly, I never thought the day would come that I would actually be making a thread like this... But after giving it alot of thought I really want to persue another project and it makes more sense for me to start fresh rather than undo all the work I have put in so far.

*NOTE : I will be selling the car with a 72k (km) JDM Gen2 motor and the engine mods listed below*
*FOR AN ADITIONAL $2000 I WILL INSTALL A LOW MILEAGE GEN 3 Motor*

http://www.carpron.com/multisite/d/111822-1/IMG_5292.JPG

http://www.carpron.com/multisite/d/111824-1/IMG_5293.JPG

http://www.carpron.com/multisite/d/111834-1/IMG_5324.JPG

http://www.carpron.com/multisite/d/111828-1/IMG_5308.JPG

A little bit of history:

1991 MR2 Turbo - Original Canadian Car (Bought in Calgary, AB)
2nd Owner
Yellow, 5SPD, T-tops, Leather Interior, A/C (but it will nee to be recharged).
Never Winter Driven and rarely driven in the rain since the paintjob.
NO RUST anywhere, have to look long and hard to even find an inperfection.
Has won numerous awards in Western Canada, 2nd place bcmr2 03 and 1st place bcmr2 04.

I searched 2 years to find the cleanest sw20 in Western Canada and this is the one I came up with. I purchased it with 146k on the odometer from the original owners (older coupler who recently had a baby and decided it wasnt practical anymore.) The only reason they purchased the turbo model was because it came with A/C and Leather... Needless to say the hardest it had ever been driven was probably the first 2 weeks I owned the car :) I will have owned it for 5 years this may and it has been my baby since day one. Washed and detailed religiously, all maintence done well before neccessary, and always garage stored.

You may remember the car was invloved in an accident and the drivers side rear 1/4 panel was replaced. There was NO FRAME DAMAGE whatsoever and there is not one sign of the car ever being in that accident. The car was fixed at the most highly regarded bodyshop in Edmonton at the expense of the insurance company so there was nothing spared or overlooked.

I have pictures of the process for anyone interested as I have nothing to hide. The car was resprayed NSX Spa Pearl and the Sparco Gas Door molded in. The painter told me there is enough paint on the car to spray 3 vehicles. The finish is deep and the reflection is like a mirror.

I could go on forever about the details so I'll just cut to the chase...

Exterior:
202k (km) on chasis
NSX Spa Pearl Tri-Stage Paint
Border Front
TOMs sides + Rear
Shaved Emblems and badging
Shaved Lock Cylinder
JDM Corner Lights
JDM Moldings
94+ Taillights
Tinted Windows (35% on fronts 5% on rears)
Custom Low-Rise
Raybrig 1000r Headlights- Blue/White (low & high) (since discontinued so these are gonna be pretty rare soon)

Interior:

Momo Silverjet Steeringwheel
Perfect Image Aluminum Dash Trim Kit
MVP full A-pillar
Autometer Ultra-Lite Boost and EGT Gauges
TRD Shortshifter and Knob
New OEM Leather Shift boot
All plastic panels behind the driver have been wrapped in real Carbon Fiber

Stereo:

Kenwood TouchScreen Fold out Indash DVD
Compustar 2 way alarm w/ turbo timer

Suspension/Rollers:

Tein HA Coilovers w/ endlinks(Front)
Cusco Zero 2 Coilovers (Rear)
Work Meisters 18x7.5 front 18x9 rear. Prefectly Flush and very aggressive looking.
Falken fk541 215/35/18 Font and BFG KDWA? 245/35/18 Rear (very sticky tires).

Engine:

Like I Said I will be selling the Car with a low mileage (72k) JDM engine and tranny. I would like to keep my motor since i will be into it for too much money and I would want to much to sell it with the car. However, The car will come with the following...

Greddy Profec B boost controller
K&N Intake
Apexi BOV
New Plugs, wires, cap & rotor
Walbro 255 Pump
Gutted Cat
Greddy PEx Exhaust (with custom 3" b-pipe)
project. Carbon fiber fan shroud w/ 2 12" fans.

Im sure there is alot more that I am forgetting... In all honesty the Only bad things I can really name for this car are little nagging things that bug me since im really meticulous about my car. The door jambs and trunk/frunk are still painted the OEM yellow but even then you only notice it in certain lights... There are a few rock chips on the front bumper and small side vents from normal driving... I hit a pothole so the front drivers rim has a little wobbel at 120km but then goes away around 140km. The winshield is brand new but the 2nd day with it I got a rock spit up at me so there is a small chip (has been repaired and it wont spread)... And the drivers leather seat is worn.

Asking $22,900 OBO CDN turn-key plus any stock parts I have you are welcome to. The modifications, paint, and wheels alone are worth over 20g plus trying to find them and then waiting for them to come in (6 months for the rims)if you wanted to duplicate the car. I will have the car power polished and details for the new owner.

More pics from various points can be found at http://www.carpron.com/multisite/v/Upload/album12/

Email me if serious with request for recent pictures and my number. [email protected]
Also looking for a clean black t-top shell if you are looking for a trade+cash.

Ek9Max
11-16-2006, 09:31 PM
I've seen and ridden in this car. SO MINT.

Nicest Mr2 in alberta for sure. Once he gets his speed bleeders anyways.

max_boost
11-16-2006, 10:27 PM
That is one seriously mother focking hot & sexy MR2.

ND4SPD_HS
11-22-2006, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the deal! Pls leave feedback!!! :thumbsup: :rofl:

thinmyster
11-22-2006, 02:04 AM
can you post pics of the interior and cf pieces

Turbo_honda
11-22-2006, 02:13 PM
omg Simply SEXYYY:bigpimp:

Impreza
11-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Work Meisters!! :bigpimp: :hitit:

shay
11-22-2006, 05:07 PM
SPEED BLEEDERS?

shay
11-22-2006, 05:12 PM
LOVE IT

SPooLiN
11-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Here is a picture of the interior... Note : The glovebox no longer has that panel installed and the profec-b has been moved into the clock location.

http://www.carpron.com/multisite/d/15849-2/IMG_4503.jpg

I will have to get pics of the CF... a couple panels need have a couple more coats of resin to smooth the minor imperfections.

To be honest Im really really torn now on selling this so if you are interested you will have to wave a wad of cash in my direction to pry the keys from my hands before I completely change my mind.

-Rob

ND4SPD_HS
11-27-2006, 03:08 AM
Dont SELL it! period! :banghead: :rofl:

dubs20
12-21-2006, 06:32 PM
that ride is sooo hypee
22gs soo much yikesss you make me wanna buy a mr2

SI_futbol
12-22-2006, 11:54 PM
theres absolutly no point at all in selling it, if i was you i'd keep it, its only a matter of time b4 someone offers u a trade for a car thats nearly as much as ur asking.

SPooLiN
12-24-2006, 01:34 AM
Go look for another CDN LHD in this condition, let alone the tasteful and rare parts on it... then complain about the price :)

That being said I am willing to remove more big ticket items (rims, exhaust, suspension, electronics, ect.) if you want to make a deal for less.... imo it would just ruin the car but hey its an oppurtunity to make it your own.