PDA

View Full Version : FS: Playstation 3 60Gig NEW!!!

snap
11-17-2006, 06:58 PM
****updated****

Ok, so you're looking at all the forums and you know you want a PS3. Everyone in the world wants one as you've seen in the last 24hrs. And rightly so.... I mean, it can't possibly get better than this.

The Facts:

-Sold out world wide

-Ebay is selling them for prices as high as $3000-10000US, which are ridiculous prices. But hey... supply and demand my friend and of course we all know that you could get one in the new year (possibly) when they release them in march of 07, which is still more than 3 months away.

I've read that Sony will be releasing another 600,000 units before year end in North America, however thats still not very many considering the amount of people who want them. Deerfoot
Wal-Mart only got 4 so maybe by year end they may have what, another 6? This just goes to show they are still very very limited.

-You really can't look at it as just a gaming system. The guts of is quite phenomenal, its multiple functionalities makes it completely worth while. It does everything really.....for example, watch DVDS, browse the internet, listen to music, store memory, view slideshows of photos, etc.

Im asking $2500 for a 60G that includes 2 wireless controllers... thats not a bad price considering you don't have to worry about it getting damaged if you're considering buying one of off Ebay or the fraud auctions, it getting lost in the mail and so on and so forth. You can get it within hours of contacting me pm.

If you got the money and you're itching to be one of the lucky users to experience the ultimate entertainment system all tucked beneath a fabulously designed shell, you have the opportunity now to be the PROUD owner of the all new Sony PS3.... or... theres always the option for you to hold on to it as an investment.... you can probably make a quick buck or two. Either way, you will WIN!

LuxCars
11-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

snap
11-18-2006, 06:22 PM
d

jasonrx-7
11-18-2006, 06:35 PM
How are you getting one?

snap
11-18-2006, 06:58 PM
I have 2 of them Im keeping one for myself. I waited in line for 48hrs at bestbuy. Yeah I got the receipts too