PDA

View Full Version : FS: 37" Daytek HD LCD

anarchy
11-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Hey guys,
Like the title states I have a 37" Daytek HD LCD for sale. It was just purchased on October 14th, so it's only a month old. It's in perfect condition and comes with a 3 year service plan from Visions. Obviously, it comes with a receipt and the service plan ($250 value) at Visions is returned to you via store credit if you don't use it within the 3 years. The reason I'm selling is because I'm upgrading to a bigger television.

The total amount I paid for the LCD($1138.00), 3-year service plan($250.00), ADS Surcharge($30.00) and taxes($85.08) came out to be $1503.07.

I am only asking for $1000 FIRM. I've been told this sells for $1000 at Costco, so I will sell it for that price. This will save you taxes and a free 3-year warranty, which I repeat will be credited back to you if you don't use it, which means you will have only paid $750 for this one-month old LCD. If it doesn't sell for this then I will just keep it or list it elsewhere, no more low-balls please.

Buyer will have to make arrangements for pick up as I will not be able to deliver this to you.

I'll reply to PM's in the order that I receive them, and whoever can get to me with cash first gets it.
Thanks.

http://www.daytek.ca/lm-37.html

anarchy
11-18-2006, 02:34 PM
new price!
I need to get rid of this asap as I am getting my new tv soon.

anarchy
11-19-2006, 02:46 AM
Alright, here's the final price bump. It is FIRM so no more offers below it please.

civicrider
11-19-2006, 01:00 PM
how do you get your money back for the three year warranty?

hussein
11-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
how do you get your money back for the three year warranty?

Visions gives you an instore credit after the warranty is up if you don't use it. With such a large credit I would imagine you could probably pick up a nice gift for yourself!

Free bump.

anarchy
11-19-2006, 04:44 PM
^^
Exactly, it's a pretty good deal for a warranty. If you need to use it, usually it'll cost more than $250 easily to get your LCD fixed, and if you don't have to use it, you get it all back as store credit. It's a win-win situation.

Thanks for the bump hussein.

anarchy
11-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Lots of interest but no one's come through with the cash.

Please pm me if you are seriously interested.

anarchy
11-23-2006, 02:48 AM
bump

Frostiex
11-23-2006, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by anarchy
Lots of interest but no one's come through with the cash.

Please pm me if you are seriously interested.

If you are wondering why no one is coming thru with the cash......It's cuz you are selling it for even more than what costco is asking for...$999, they also have a 37" view sonic for the same price. and Costco's return policy is better than any Extra warranty you can buy anywhere.....and that comes with all purchases.

I just found out 4 months after, the VGA connector on the 32" viewsonic doesn't work and I returned it. Now I have a 37" Viewsonic without paying extra. BTW, the 32" now sells for 799 @ costco.

BlkWdwPrelude
11-26-2006, 02:29 AM
^ Actually there has been a review on Costco's return policies and I do believe televisions are limited to a six month return policy now.

So the extended warranty is a still an added bonus.

BlkWdwPrelude
12-15-2006, 11:49 PM
Still for sale
?