PDA

View Full Version : Iginla Spotting

jasonrx-7
11-19-2006, 03:13 PM
So my gf was out with her friends at Joey Tomatoes at Chinook last night. While i was watching the UFC fight. Boys/girls night out for each of us.

Anyway all of a sudden i get this text saying " OMFG guess who just walked into Joeys?! Jarome Iginla!!!!!!!!!"

I was freaking, shit i wish i was there. Than Iginla personally walks over to there table with the waitress asking if they can use that unused available chair for him to sit on. There mouths dropped and just nodded.

Then the WHOLE team supposedly came in and took up the whole lounge with their families!

She said that all the waiters/waitresses got their autographs but it was too busy for them too get close enough!

Anyone else see them there to confirm this?

EK 2.0
11-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by jasonrx-7
So my gf was out with her friends at Joey Tomatoes

Anyway all of a sudden i get this text saying " OMFG guess who just walked into Joeys?! Jarome Iginla!!!!!!!!!"

Anyone else see them there to confirm this?

So, you don't believe your girlfriend??...

Hmmm...can I have her number??...cause her man don't love her like I would love her...

shtock99
11-19-2006, 03:21 PM
i was there last night, kobasew and lombardi were in the lounge with there girlfriends, kobasew walked by and it took a second to click and figure out who the hell i just saw....and then lombardi walked in in 10 mins later it was pretty crazy...they had the bowling thing last night we went to the doors to try and spot some people saw mclenan, regher, zyuzin(sp), and warrner but no iggy damn so close

jasonrx-7
11-19-2006, 03:21 PM
I believe her, i just want to see if anyone else saw them?
and who was all there from the team!
If you want her you have to come thro me!:thumbsup:

l8braker
11-19-2006, 03:22 PM
He's a really cool guy to meet outside of the rink. I met him when i worked at Safeway a few years ago. He came in alone and picked up a few things trying to be lowkey about it. Everyone in the store (about 20 people at the time) talked to him and got his autograph. He didn't seemed pissed off about it or anything although it was late and he probably wanted to get home. Very genuine person. :goflames:

jasonrx-7
11-19-2006, 03:25 PM
Yes, i have his autograph on my jersey as well as a whole buch of other old school flames players.
Hes always smiling and soo friendly. He saves his anger/frustration for the ice!

But im selling that jersey if anyone wants it?!
LOL

jdm_eg6
11-19-2006, 03:26 PM
haha my sister got a tour of phanuf's house (sorry if i spelt wrong), and met mike jones, and chilled with the "game". and iam seriously not kidding.

phanuf was just being a down to earth real guy, he was just like hey wanna see mah crib while my sister was dropping of what the company had organized for him to receive. soo no more of this random her being a pro-ho random stuff. She is required to meet certain people..

*iam going to have to delete this stuff before i tarnish her name..*

jasonrx-7
11-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Thats awesome, did she get tons of pics? autographs?
Anything worth something?

jdm_eg6
11-19-2006, 03:35 PM
no my sister pretty much, i dont know its like her personality and part of her job pretty much to meet and great and party with all these people.

phanuf was just being a down to earth real guy, he was just like hey wanna see mah crib while my sister was dropping of what the company had organized for him to receive. soo no more of this random her being a pro-ho random stuff. She is required to meet certain people..

*iam going to have to delete this stuff before i tarnish her name..*

jasonrx-7
11-19-2006, 03:38 PM
What job?
I wanna do that!

Lo)2enz0
11-19-2006, 03:43 PM
joey's last night was packed. lol now i can see why

EK 2.0
11-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by jdm_eg6
haha my sister got a tour of phanuf's house (sorry if i spelt wrong), and met mike jones, and chilled with the "game". and iam seriously not kidding.

no my sister pretty much, i dont know its like her personality and part of her job pretty much to meet and great and party with all these people.

It's her job huh?? To party with guys huh??...

No nevermind too easy...

James
11-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

No nevermind too easy...

:rofl: ...no kidding.

Drew
11-19-2006, 04:27 PM

"These People" are just people.....thats why Iginla has class and is cool is cause he doesn't forget that

googe
11-19-2006, 06:12 PM
they go to joeys quite a bit.

jasonrx-7
11-19-2006, 06:17 PM
Ya thats what all the workers said to my gf

dino_martini
11-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
He's a really cool guy to meet outside of the rink. I met him when i worked at Safeway a few years ago. He came in alone and picked up a few things trying to be lowkey about it. Everyone in the store (about 20 people at the time) talked to him and got his autograph. He didn't seemed pissed off about it or anything although it was late and he probably wanted to get home. Very genuine person. :goflames:

He didnt pay with credit card? screw store policy, jack the piece of paper you sign when you use credit card.

I have seen iginla a few times here and there. Seems like a pretty cool guy. :thumbsup:

theken
11-19-2006, 07:32 PM
i saw kariya and vokoun and the rest of the team at japanese village a month ago or so, i was at the same table as vokoun

TurboMedic
11-19-2006, 10:43 PM

So, they're calling it a "tour" now?:poosie:

Kaos
11-20-2006, 12:53 PM

No nevermind too easy...

:rofl: :rofl:

I think you should explain a little bit more as to what she does hahaha

eb0i
11-20-2006, 02:00 PM

No nevermind too easy...

Oh come on, don't be so nice :D

jasonrx-7
11-20-2006, 02:05 PM
^^^ LOL
You guys are awesome, make me laugh when its SOO busy at work! :thumbsup:

spike98
11-20-2006, 02:24 PM

I friend of mine had a girlfriend that "chilled" with The Game when he was in vancover and my advice is you should break up with her and get checked. These rappers want to "chill" with girls for one reason, and i am sure you know it. If they aren't putting out they dont hang out with them.....for you big black rapper dick FTL!!

l8braker
11-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by spike98

I friend of mine had a girlfriend that "chilled" with The Game when he was in vancover and my advice is you should break up with her and get checked. These rappers want the "chill" with girls for one reason, and i am sure you know it. If they aren't putting out they dont hang out with them.....for you big black rapper dick FTL!!

Oh shiet :rofl: :rofl:

C4S
11-20-2006, 06:12 PM
I met his dad in Edmonton ... :rofl:

WWJAI
11-20-2006, 06:18 PM

I friend of mine had a girlfriend that "chilled" with The Game when he was in vancover and my advice is you should break up with her and get checked. These rappers want to "chill" with girls for one reason, and i am sure you know it. If they aren't putting out they dont hang out with them.....for you big black rapper dick FTL!!

:rofl: :rofl: this thread is f'in funny.

PGTze
11-20-2006, 06:49 PM

:rofl: bahaha holy shit, 'big black rapper dick FTL'

toomuchb00st
11-20-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by jasonrx-7
Yes, i have his autograph on my jersey as well as a whole buch of other old school flames players.
Hes always smiling and soo friendly. He saves his anger/frustration for the ice!

But im selling that jersey if anyone wants it?!
LOL

Ummm....you should get his number and hook up sometime. Since you like him so much.

TurboMedic
11-20-2006, 08:10 PM

Sooooooo, he should break up with his sister??

spike98
11-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by TurboMedic

Sooooooo, he should break up with his sister??

I must have missread that hahah. You never know, in anycase he could be a uncle to a mini "The Game".

Datsun-Fever
11-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Iginla nuthn, i met Heatley....hes kind of a pussy.

88CRX
11-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Datsun-Fever
Iginla nuthn, i met Heatley....hes kind of a pussy.

Why cause he wouldnt fight you :rolleyes:

Anyways, Iggi is by far the most down to earth star athlete I've ever met and I've met dozens and dozens of them. And everytime I meet Iggi he's always chatting it up and is genuinely thankful for having fans. He is nothing but class, always signs graphs, poses for pics, and he never turns anyone down, never has some lame excuse for darting off like so many others do.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

civicrider187
11-21-2006, 11:46 PM
Just curious if you guys are all gay ?:confused: or is this just Cowtown in general ?:confused:

88CRX
11-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by civicrider187
Just curious if you guys are all gay ?:confused: or is this just Cowtown in general ?:confused:

Do you prefer womens ice hockey?

ricefarmer
11-21-2006, 11:54 PM

yup and you should reconsider where you're posting cuz this is a homosexuals only forum

CasperWho
11-21-2006, 11:58 PM

Just curious if your mom still gives blowjobs in the local spruce grove bp's bathroom?

jdm_eg6
11-22-2006, 12:04 AM
hahah Just so everyone can chill out

sister= marketing manager for performance drink company

or Hockey+performance drink company= Customer relations

phanuf was just being a down to earth real guy, he was just like hey wanna see mah crib while my sister was dropping of what the company had organized for him to receive. soo no more of this random her being a pro-ho stuff. She is required to meet certain people..

EK 2.0
11-22-2006, 12:17 AM
hahah Just so everyone can chill out

sister= marketing manager for performance drink company

or Hockey+performance drink company= Customer relations

Uh huh...customer relations...if that is what helps you sleep at night. Cause I saw a few of those "customer relations" when I was walking out of Eau Claire the other night towards my car...:dunno:

jdm_eg6
11-22-2006, 12:19 AM
haha, what eves Ek, you only wish you could tap that. Even your uber mack'ing skills couldnt do it...

Cause I saw a few of those "customer relations" when I was walking out of Eau Claire the other night towards my car...

Ps: are you sure you didnt see them walking into your car while you were parked? haha

CCM Pro
11-22-2006, 12:23 AM

Uh huh...customer relations...if that is what helps you sleep at night. Cause I saw a few of those "customer relations" when I was walking out of Eau Claire the other night towards my car...:dunno:

:nut: :rofl: :rofl:

Impreza
11-22-2006, 12:31 AM
Is your sister Joanna Majcherkiewicz ?

EK 2.0
11-22-2006, 11:08 PM
haha, what eves Ek, you only wish you could tap that. Even your uber mack'ing skills couldnt do it...

Ps: are you sure you didnt see them walking into your car while you were parked? haha

Maybe it was my car...why don't you ask your sister??:dunno:

echo_04
11-22-2006, 11:11 PM
iginla was spotted in NORTH HILL mall on sunday(11/19/06) HE ordered from EDO.

Seanith
11-23-2006, 10:30 PM

I heard Dion's Bed is comfy and shit. I guess she could confirm?

Si_FlyGuy
11-23-2006, 10:38 PM

Prove it. Pics or shut up. :rofl:

88CRX
11-23-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by echo_04
iginla was spotted in NORTH HILL mall on sunday(11/19/06) HE ordered from EDO.

now thats stalker-ish

aklalani
11-23-2006, 10:43 PM
the main after game meal place for a lot of teams is La Brezza near the old general hospital. met tons of players there including some of the flames, stamps and many other nhl players

kertejud
11-23-2006, 11:25 PM

Wayne Gretzky...the only man I'd have sex with, Wayne Gretzky.

Ohhhhh wouldn't it be nice, to have sex with the Great One
Ohhhhh wouldn't it be nice, to have sex with the league's leading scorer
Wayne Gretzky...

Seanith
11-23-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by kertejud

Wayne Gretzky...the only man I'd have sex with, Wayne Gretzky.

Ohhhhh wouldn't it be nice, to have sex with the Great One
Ohhhhh wouldn't it be nice, to have sex with the league's leading scorer
Wayne Gretzky...

Isn't that a secret Goldfinger song? lol

Envitro
11-24-2006, 12:00 AM
this thread became real freaky really fuckin' quick... :closed:

Murphy
11-27-2006, 02:55 AM
Fuck you guys are super fans ... hahahahahaha ...

bigbadboss101
12-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Iggy does a lot of charity events. Some of my friends had breakfast with him at a Christian function. Some athletes know they are blessed and give back to the fans.

Hope he stays here for a long time. Shane Doan is another good character although he doesn't skate fast enough for the new NHL.

A friend of mine used to baby site Ryan Smyth. She's 37 or so. I also go to Church with a cousin of Ryan.

A buddy of mine is distantly related to the Regehrs.

Anyways, lets get back on topic.

Apparently lot of athletes are quite into UFC and other MMA.

LEB MAFIA
12-02-2006, 03:44 PM
I seen Lanny at co-op

ryder_23
12-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by bigbadboss101

A buddy of mine is distantly related to the Regehrs.

LOL, so am I...hahaha, probably most of the people on ehre are :rofl:

EK 2.0
12-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

LOL, so am I...hahaha, probably most of the people on ehre are :rofl:

Not I :D

bigbadboss101
12-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Oh, so you are mennonite?

TurboMedic
12-03-2006, 05:42 AM
/\/\/\ ha, I was just about to ask the same thing......