PDA

View Full Version : possibly stolen civic in pineridge

Gravy_83
11-19-2006, 05:58 PM
my car is missing from my house and the impound lot isn't answering so please if anyone sees a 96 civic hatch with new brunswick licence plate. both front fenders are dented to shit, and quiksilver decals in both back windows, and also beyond.ca decals under the quiksilver decals. also has vw snowflake rims, passenger side suspension is fucked to shit so if it's stolen it didn't get far. And if someone sees this car please call 590-4791 and leave a message with my fiance amanda. She is trying to get ahold of the police or impound for me since I stayed on hold with them for allmost 1 hour from work. so pineridge area if someone sees it they can't go far with it at all for sure since it's really not working well. if it's gotten towed i will update on here thanks for reading.

zieg
11-19-2006, 06:03 PM
Geez that sucks dude. But Amanda is your fiancee, unless she has an adams apple and unusually big hands... ;)

Gravy_83
11-19-2006, 06:06 PM
yeah i know how to spell it since I'm french haha I just didn't bother with the 2 ee's anyways yeah if it got stolen and gets recovered and it's damaged more than it is I will part out the engine and what I can salvage off the car and send it off to pick your part or something. I have too much bad luck with this car

whiskas
11-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Don't bother with the impound, the police check if its in there for you.

Gravy_83
11-19-2006, 07:39 PM
yeah it's there....our stupid fat bitch neighbour called it in. I guess having 2 cars is something to make people angry in the ghetto.

BlueFrenzy
11-20-2006, 03:22 PM
^^^ Are you serious? Did they say why she called in your car? parked too close to "her" part of the sidewalk? Idiots!

Dayclone
11-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Wow... that's lame!!!

I'd do the same on your neighbor now hahaha.... call her car
in. Infact all her cars in when she parks like on ur sidewalk or sumthing....

Steve

SilverBoost
11-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Hey Gravy, remember, what goes around.... comes around. ;)

Gravy_83
11-22-2006, 01:54 PM
anyone know what the impound lot fees are...i was told 12$ a day, 60$ a day and 90$ a day....if it's 60 or 90 they can keep the car haha

Supa Dexta
11-22-2006, 01:55 PM
I think mine was there a day and halaf and it was like 130 bux or some shit

Gravy_83
11-22-2006, 02:00 PM
that sounds about right to the 12$ then cuz they charge you up the ass for the towing so I dunno still going to be there a week or so before I get cash to get it out. anyways this can be locked up since it wasn't stolen

snowboard
11-22-2006, 02:10 PM
weird in my old ridge house we had 4 cars parked infront and our neighbours loved us haha

nusneak
11-22-2006, 02:13 PM
what is that ladys address, i'll go fuck with her. I live in pineridge :D I'll tow one of my two broken down cars infront of her house... hahah

Impreza
11-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Have you confronted her about why she called it in?

Gravy_83
11-25-2006, 05:04 PM
yeah guy at the impound says it allmost has to be someone calling it in. he said if they saw it but it wasnt in the way a lot of times they wouldnt even tow it since its alot of trouble anyways. but i got it out today only 11$ a day. so came to about 300$ with towing and to my house so not too bad i guess.

also that ferrari that jumped the median that was on spoted thread not long ago is still there. aparantly he's not getting the car back because of too many offences. but the front is all banged up and the exhaust is fucked....it's a sin to do that to a ferrari.

Supa Dexta
11-26-2006, 10:12 AM
^Auction!!... You guys stay home and hopefully theres a storm, so no one else shows up to bid..

:poosie:

whenever I search the impound auction list, I only ever get a list of 25 or so, and then it says "next 40" at the bottom, but I can't click on it? anyone else have this?

Thaco
11-26-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Gravy_83
yeah guy at the impound says it allmost has to be someone calling it in. he said if they saw it but it wasnt in the way a lot of times they wouldnt even tow it since its alot of trouble anyways. but i got it out today only 11$ a day. so came to about 300$ with towing and to my house so not too bad i guess.

also that ferrari that jumped the median that was on spoted thread not long ago is still there. aparantly he's not getting the car back because of too many offences. but the front is all banged up and the exhaust is fucked....it's a sin to do that to a ferrari.

She probably called it in because any car that sits on a public street without moving for over 72 hours is considered abnoned... i'm surprised my car is still here, i have an 88 prelude that is sitting in front of my house and has been for abou 8 months, with a snapped timing belt (and now it's got 3 flat tires too :P....

Thaco
11-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
^Auction!!... You guys stay home and hopefully theres a storm, so no one else shows up to bid..

:poosie:

whenever I search the impound auction list, I only ever get a list of 25 or so, and then it says "next 40" at the bottom, but I can't click on it? anyone else have this? look at the list when it gets closer to the auction, they usually add/remove a bunch just before the auction.

BlueFrenzy
11-26-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Thaco

She probably called it in because any car that sits on a public street without moving for over 72 hours is considered abnoned... i'm surprised my car is still here, i have an 88 prelude that is sitting in front of my house and has been for abou 8 months, with a snapped timing belt (and now it's got 3 flat tires too :P....

^^ Is that really true? There was a junky car parked out in front of my house for 3 weeks. I asked the cops if they could do anything about it, but they said that as long as the vehicle was registered to someone living in the community and not impending traffic/driveways, they really can't do anything about it, unless they suspect there is something illegal going on with it (drugs, weapons, etc).

DC2
11-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Thaco

any chance your prelude is red??

adam c
11-27-2006, 03:30 PM
whats the website for the auction?

Supa Dexta
11-27-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by DC2

any chance your prelude is red??

no, they never made red ones..

:rofl:

pyar_deewane
11-27-2006, 08:09 PM
calgaryparkingauthority.com
:goflames:

pyar_deewane
11-27-2006, 08:10 PM
wait sorry its actually http://www.calgaryparking.com/:drama:

pyar_deewane
11-27-2006, 08:11 PM
i dont c any ferrari on their website ?

carter_prelude
11-27-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Gravy_83
anyone know what the impound lot fees are...i was told 12$ a day, 60$ a day and 90$ a day....if it's 60 or 90 they can keep the car haha

if its $90 a day...call her car in while shes on holidays :devil:

Gravy_83
11-29-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by carter_prelude

if its $90 a day...call her car in while shes on holidays :devil:

it's 11 a day so not too bad but if a car is there 30 days it goes to auction

baker_jeff
11-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Thats retarded. Call her car in, make her pay.