PDA

View Full Version : Someone start a WoW guild for beyonders

pinoyhero
11-19-2006, 07:37 PM
I dont really know how and am a relatively new player. Fire one up I know there are anough of us on here that play...

pinoyhero
11-19-2006, 07:38 PM
PS My Char's are a level 25 preist and a level 11 hunter both on silvermoon, but I'd be willing to start another hero for the sake of a new guild and server we can all agree on, just dont pick one thats dead!

Sharpie
11-19-2006, 07:57 PM
I know there is a place in stormwind right by the entrance where you can start one...

cityhunter2501
11-19-2006, 09:35 PM
yeah its in the trade district in SW, infront of the cheese store.

I play like once a week in Silvermoon, rested XP ftw :thumbsup:

pinoyhero
11-20-2006, 07:03 AM
rested XP? Heard a bout this a bit, can you pelase explain?

Sharpie
11-20-2006, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
Not to sure how exactly it works but when you go into a hotel or what ever your xp bar turns blue then there will be a little bar that moves and when your xp gets that point it goes back to normal, but i think if you dont play for a while the bar moves farther therfore giving you more rested xp which i believe is 200% for killing things.

vietdood
11-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero

every 8 hours you will get 1 bar of rested experience which gives you 200% experience per kill. you get more rested experience if you log out in an inn or major city. if you log out elsewhere you'll gain rested experience at 1/16th of what you would in an inn. max rested exp is 1 and a half levels which is 10 days. 6 and a half days will get you one full level.

come to deathwing and i'll fire up a beyond guild. lvl 58 lock

cityhunter2501
11-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie

Not to sure how exactly it works but when you go into a hotel or what ever your xp bar turns blue then there will be a little bar that moves and when your xp gets that point it goes back to normal, but i think if you dont play for a while the bar moves farther therfore giving you more rested xp which i believe is 200% for killing things.

yeah basically the longer you stay in town/inn the more rested XP yo get (blue bar).
max you can get at a time is 1.5 level and I believe it takes a week to get it.

once you are rested and start questing, anything you kill is double XP til you get to normal level

403Gemini
11-21-2006, 01:59 PM
so if you're going on vacation stay at a fucking inn ;) i came back when i was still levling my toon with 1 1/2 levels of rested xp. SO nice

stevieo
11-21-2006, 04:41 PM
thats the great thing about WoW.

I play kinda hardcore when I got into the game, took a break for aweek, came back to be suprised with rested XP - its great haha.

but I always stay at an Inn - either walk back to where Im questing at or just use the Hearthstone.

fuck vietdood lvl 58 already?