PDA

View Full Version : Michael Richards (Kramer) Loses his cool?

topher91
11-20-2006, 10:17 AM
So I heard on the radio this morning that Kramer had some sort of breakdown on stage at some comedy club.

I heard he made some racists remarks and used the "N" word and people walked out on the show.

Does anyone know the details? I tried googling it and searching on youtube but I came up with nothing!

I just wanna know what he said!

Chris

rage2
11-20-2006, 10:51 AM
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1772645

hehe video of the show ;).

NSFW, unless you live in Alabama or something haha.

SinisterProbeGt
11-20-2006, 11:04 AM
the guy at the end of it.
sorry for that and says I dont know what happened...

:thumbsdow Kramer WTF?

gonefishing
11-20-2006, 11:29 AM
holy fawk that was crazy. i will never watch Seinfeld the same way again.

ZorroAMG
11-20-2006, 11:41 AM
wow.....deep seeded issues, much?

CasperWho
11-20-2006, 11:42 AM
:rofl:
im surprised he didn't get his ass kicked after the show!

SuPhistiKatEd
11-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Full story.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061120.wrichard1120/BNStory/Entertainment/home

Apparently, the two black guys that walked out of the show started heckling Kramer because they thought his act sucked, then he began making racial slurs.

But still, that was kind of uncalled for. As a comedian, you should learn to deal with hecklers.

slickk
11-20-2006, 12:09 PM
whoa - goin a little overboard kosmo.

Black Gts
11-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Maybe thats why there was only a couple of black people on that show ever??? In the report it says he apologised, how do you not know how wrong that is.

But what really makes me wonder, is people are still laughing during his "breakdown", :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Mr. Burns
11-20-2006, 12:53 PM
wow...

heinz256
11-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Black Gts
Maybe thats why there was only a couple of black people on that show ever??? In the report it says he apologised, how do you not know how wrong that is.

But what really makes me wonder, is people are still laughing during his "breakdown", :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

They prolly thought it was part of the act

topher91
11-20-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by rage2
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1772645

hehe video of the show ;).

NSFW, unless you live in Alabama or something haha.

WOW.... just WOW :eek:

Thanks for that Rage.

:thumbsdow

Chris

Gondi Stylez
11-20-2006, 01:01 PM
damn! hes got some serious issues:thumbsdow

lilmira
11-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Come on, it's Cosmo Kramer. You can't take him seriously.
He'll be fine as soon as he set up his hair. :D

nos_efx
11-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Yeah I'm surprised they didnt rush him and beat the shit out of him.... I don't think I've ever seen a comedian point at an actual person and racially bash them.... thats harsh.

joyridder
11-20-2006, 03:05 PM
That is just plain wrong!:confused:
Very surprising....

Hanzo
11-20-2006, 03:07 PM
another Mel....

geez these celebrities and their issues...:thumbsdow

Toms-SC
11-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by nos_efx
Yeah I'm surprised they didnt rush him and beat the shit out of him.... I don't think I've ever seen a comedian point at an actual person and racially bash them.... thats harsh.

Must not watch Chris Rock

Black Gts
11-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by heinz256

They prolly thought it was part of the act
Thats what I was thinking but he stopped making any sense really. Like at first it was funny but he just has a couple of loose screws I think.

SuPhistiKatEd
11-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Who really knows though? How bad were those hecklers? If you don't like the act, then leave. You're just edging on a comedian by heckling him/her. Evidently, they pushed Cosmo a little too far.

I don't think Kramer should have necessarily done it the way he did, maybe make a small joke about them to put them in their place like most other comedians do, but indeed, he went way overboard.

ninjak84
11-20-2006, 04:58 PM
I'm usually ridiculously sensitive on racial issues, but this just made me shrug my shoulders.

A racist comedian? Some of you sound like you live under rocks.
They're all racist. None of the good ones aren't racist.

Chris Rock, Russell Peters, Cedric, Seinfeld, Williams, The Wayans, Whoopi, Jim Carrey, etc.... I could name them forever, then put up the good jokes because I have all the DVD's. If you want to get your panties in a knot over this, then crack your knuckles and get ready to write way more than just one letter to just one comedian.

Murphy
11-20-2006, 05:19 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHA :nut:

Black Gts
11-20-2006, 05:23 PM
Post one where a comedian is DIRECTLY offending someone. Usually comics are fairly broad with there racism. I enjoy alot of comedians, and am rarley offended. Im not going to lose any sleep, or write any letters, but I dont agree with his actions at all.
Like SuPhistiKatEd said a small joke or something would have been alot more efficent.
I was at the comedy cave once, and there was some hecklers and people talking. The comic started talking to them, and was making fun of their manners, ending the confrontation with a " so how is forest lawn anyways." Sure some could have been offended by that but it was done with taste and tact.

ninjak84
11-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Post one where a comedian is DIRECTLY offending someone.

Chris Rock on the Turners.
*EDIT* If you're going to play the race card on that one, then let's use Peter's vs Jose on Outsourced.

Im not going to lose any sleep, or write any letters, but I dont agree with his actions at all.

Hey, I never said I agreed with it either.
But I know he's a comedian, which means I take everything he says with a grain of salt. Not everyone is as tolerant, so of course people get upset.

Some of the things Peters says about white people makes me angry too. But then I remember he's a comedian, and I let it go. Maybe Kramer's opinion just isn't worth much to me :dunno:

Black Gts
11-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Chris Rock on the Turners.
*EDIT* If you're going to play the race card on that one, then let's use Peter's vs Jose on Outsourced.

Some of the things Peters says about white people makes me angry too. But then I remember he's a comedian, and I let it go. Maybe Kramer's opinion just isn't worth much to me :dunno:

haha I dont plan on playing the race card. Where are these clips are they on youtube I was trying to find the Chris rock one with no apparent luck. And I dont know what outsourced is.

My main point was just that Kramer snapped.... He left the stage he was not being funny and it really looks like some pent up feelings, I dont think he was even trying to be funny, and if he was I wonder what kind of shows he normally plays?

Supa Dexta
11-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Maybe thats why there was only a couple of black people on that show ever???

He had that black buddy on the street in one show, with the secret handshake..? maybe? I'm not sure if its the same guy that was in the "hot and heavy" episode I can't remember right off...

Black Gts
11-20-2006, 06:41 PM
l^^^ I m not trying to bring up conspiracy theories lol
Its just kinda like "friends". I just thought it would be a funny/clever time to mention that..

silver_gs-R
11-20-2006, 07:56 PM
wow.....

kramer not so cool anymore lol.

Godfuader
11-20-2006, 10:06 PM
comedian rule #1 with hecklers...deal with them, turn it into a joke. Turning it into a straight up name calling and swearing is just lame. Comedians like Chris Rock and Russell Peters have some tact in their material...they dont just straight up bash with no punch line. Boo to Kramer, maybe he is burnt out :thumbsdow

dennisaur
11-20-2006, 11:17 PM
i agree that he went way overboard with that one.

but i'm also sick of people, not necessarily black, acting out of line themselves and then calling out racism the second someone calls them out on it.:thumbsdow

stealth
11-21-2006, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by dennisaur
i agree that he went way overboard with that one.

but i'm also sick of people, not necessarily black, acting out of line themselves and then calling out racism the second someone calls them out on it.:thumbsdow

But in this situation, he was being racist, and is a racist...

Stephen81
11-21-2006, 01:18 AM
Letterman is talking to Michael Richards and Jerry Seinfeld about this on his show tonight.

rage2
11-21-2006, 07:58 AM
This is so blown out of proportion. I think what they call racism, especially towards black people, is very hypocritical. I mean, black people make the word "nigga" acceptable. I mean look at every rap song. What rap song out there doesn't refer to each other as niggas and niggers.

It's perfectly OK for a black guy to refer to a white guy as a "cracker", yet it's bad when the white guy refers to a black guy as a "nigga". Same goes for other races. When I go out and call a white person a whitey, nobody looks. My white friend call me a chink, everyone looks and he looks like the devil. Go figure.

In the video, if everything said by Michael Richards was done by say... Dave Chappelle. We'd all be laughing our asses off. We're all just a bunch of hypocrites.

Toms-SC
11-21-2006, 08:57 AM
just another double standard

Black Gts
11-21-2006, 09:07 AM
^^^ You know what I agree 100% it is a double standard in most cases. Everyone should know better, its not like the outrage is a suprise. Its like that old family guy if your gonna hit someone make sure that they are the same color as you or else its a hate crime.

89coupe
11-21-2006, 09:29 AM
This is so blown out of proportion. I think what they call racism, especially towards black people, is very hypocritical. I mean, black people make the word "nigga" acceptable. I mean look at every rap song. What rap song out there doesn't refer to each other as niggas and niggers.

It's perfectly OK for a black guy to refer to a white guy as a "cracker", yet it's bad when the white guy refers to a black guy as a "nigga". Same goes for other races. When I go out and call a white person a whitey, nobody looks. My white friend call me a chink, everyone looks and he looks like the devil. Go figure.

In the video, if everything said by Michael Richards was done by say... Dave Chappelle. We'd all be laughing our asses off. We're all just a bunch of hypocrites.

The irony is after he retaliates, they start yapping off saying he is disrespectful, and yet they were the first to throw a stone. The whole thing is a joke. Whats even worse is because of the internet, radio and television, it will spread like wild fire. The human race loves to humiliate each other, so so sad.

Supa Dexta
11-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Him on letterman:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9107547518165183938&q=letterman

he's obviously pretty broke up about it, and he seems pretty pissed at himself, and not sure why/how it comes out of a person in a rage like that..

retards in the audience weren't helping anything either..

I think he's a vietnam vet as well, and A LOT of those guys are messed up pretty bad inside..

BerserkerCatSplat
11-21-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by 89coupe

The irony is after he retaliates, they start yapping off saying he is disrespectful, and yet they were the first to throw a stone. The whole thing is a joke. Whats even worse is because of the internet, radio and television, it will spread like wild fire. The human race loves to humiliate each other, so so sad.

So damn true. I hate that about the Internet - do you remember a "fact" that spread like wildfire on the Net a couple of years back? The one that Tommy Hilfiger was on Oprah and said he "wouldn't have made his clothes if he knew black people were going to wear them." So many people believed it, and so many still do - even though it was a complete fabrication.

Kritafo
11-21-2006, 10:41 AM
read what another female comic has to say about him

http://perezhilton.com/topics/michael_richards/kramers_history_of_hatred_20061121.php

zieg
11-21-2006, 10:46 AM
I watched the whole thing on CNN last night. Apparently there is more that happened than just what's in the vid. He made an appearance and apologized and basically said he had no idea what came over him and insisted he wasnt racist. :rolleyes:

BerserkerCatSplat
11-21-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Kritafo
read what another female comic has to say about him

http://perezhilton.com/topics/michael_richards/kramers_history_of_hatred_20061121.php

I call bullshit on that story, far too contrived and senseless. Not to mention that "Perez Hilton" site is a complete joke.

msommers
11-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Rage2 and 89coupe have pretty much said exactly what I was thinking.

sputnik
11-21-2006, 12:17 PM

Total agreement.

CasperWho
11-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Krammer and Chappelle? The comparison is invalid in so many ways...

http://www.allhiphop.com/illseedpix/kkkramer.JPG

Ppl are calling him KKK-Kramer

Black Gts
11-21-2006, 02:53 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That is absolutey hillarious...

The outburst was an outburst. You dont go off the handle and pull thoughts like that out of your ass. Even if you trully feel that way, you cant explode like that. The comparisons are of skits, which are done just to get under your skin.

finboy
11-21-2006, 05:14 PM
meh, he snapped, looks like he grabbed at any insult he could to piss off people who were heckling him.

Tik-Tok
11-21-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by finboy
meh, he snapped, looks like he grabbed at any insult he could to piss off people who were heckling him.

That was my thoughts as well, doesn't say much for his wit though when all he could come up with was nigger.

SuPhistiKatEd
11-21-2006, 05:51 PM
*gasp*

You said the "n" word...;)

Anyways, he made a public apology on the Late Show, as Jerry was a guest and told him to apologize. He sounded sincere and at times, frustrated.

Pent up anger is all I'll say. His career has gone no where since Seinfeld and the Micheal Richards show....he's got nothing. That was the first time since 2000 that he's been on TV.

CasperWho
11-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Michael Richards went on the Late Show with David Letterman yesterday to apologize, which was probably the worst venue possible he could have chosen. Seinfeld was a guest on the show and asked Michael Richards to appear, but most of the audience hadn't even seen the incident yet and many thought it was some sort of comedy sketch (you can hear people laughing and Seinfeld has to tell them to "stop laughing, it's not funny"). It's a very honest apology and I can sympathize with the guy, he just probably should've picked a more legitimate news source. By doing it on Letterman he ends up sounding like that crazy guy who's always shouting at the hot dog stand.

Drew
11-21-2006, 08:38 PM

I don't disagree with why you would say this, but it's not necessarily 100% true. We black people have a saying:
"I love black people but I can't stand niggers"

Fact is I know it might not sound like much, but there is a huge difference between calling someone a nigga and calling someone a nigger. And even though I agree that there shouldn't be a difference if a black person or a white person says it, there is. The difference is that black people refer to each other as nigga in comrodery. A white person calling a black person a nigger is trying to make an blatent negative statement.

And the difference between calling someone a cracker is that we never enslaved them and called them crackers as our slaves....so the two words don't really carry the same weight....Its funny cause I have tons of white friends who call me niggs, nigga whatever, infact its practically my nickname. BUT no one would ever call me nigger, and furthurmore I almost beat the shit out of a black guy for calling me nigger last week. And he knew he was in the wrong and apologized, everything has a time and place and he even though he was black he should not of said it how he said it. Kramer is wrong because he used it as a racial attack and thats not right. Dave chappelle could have used it because he wouldn't of been racially attacking black people had he said "nigga shut the F*ck up". Fact is he would not even be apologizing if he didn't see the difference aswell. OH and calling someone whitey who gives a shit? Call me blackey all you damn please, I don't think too many people would look either....

sh0ko
11-21-2006, 11:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgmCBKPHnSY better quality

Kona9
11-21-2006, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Drew

I don't disagree with why you would say this, but it's not necessarily 100% true. We black people have a saying:
"I love black people but I can't stand niggers"

Fact is I know it might not sound like much, but there is a huge difference between calling someone a nigga and calling someone a nigger. And even though I agree that there shouldn't be a difference if a black person or a white person says it, there is. The difference is that black people refer to each other as nigga in comrodery. A white person calling a black person a nigger is trying to make an blatent negative statement.

And the difference between calling someone a cracker is that we never enslaved them and called them crackers as our slaves....so the two words don't really carry the same weight....Its funny cause I have tons of white friends who call me niggs, nigga whatever, infact its practically my nickname. BUT no one would ever call me nigger, and furthurmore I almost beat the shit out of a black guy for calling me nigger last week. And he knew he was in the wrong and apologized, everything has a time and place and he even though he was black he should not of said it how he said it. Kramer is wrong because he used it as a racial attack and thats not right. Dave chappelle could have used it because he wouldn't of been racially attacking black people had he said "nigga shut the F*ck up". Fact is he would not even be apologizing if he didn't see the difference aswell. OH and calling someone whitey who gives a shit? Call me blackey all you damn please, I don't think too many people would look either....

A-fuckin-men!!!! And this is comin from a cracka ass cracka!!

BerserkerCatSplat
11-22-2006, 12:09 AM

And the difference between calling someone a cracker is that we never enslaved them and called them crackers as our slaves....so the two words don't really carry the same weight....

I strongly disagree, do you even know what "cracker" means? It's short for "whip-cracker," what they called the white people who enslaved them. Nigger is to slave as Cracker is to owner. Thus, both words carry the exact same weight in my mind. Calling someone a slave is just as bad as calling someone an enslaver - neither are true.

Drew
11-22-2006, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

I strongly disagree, do you even know what "cracker" means? It's short for "whip-cracker," what they called the white people who enslaved them. Nigger is to slave as Cracker is to owner. Thus, both words carry the exact same weight in my mind. Calling someone a slave is just as bad as calling someone an enslaver - neither are true.

hollllllld up, first off yes i know that, second off your telling me that the being the slave and being the owner are the same thing???? are you fucking kidding me?

D'z Nutz
11-22-2006, 12:37 AM
The apology on Letterman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5dkHMHVJjU

BerserkerCatSplat
11-22-2006, 12:59 AM

hollllllld up, first off yes i know that, second off your telling me that the being the slave and being the owner are the same thing???? are you fucking kidding me?

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. :rolleyes: No, I am not "fucking kidding you," I'm making a comparison.

Think of it this way. Long ago, white people disliked black people because they thought they were inferior and only useful as slaves. They came up with a word to express their distaste - "nigger."

The black people resented the white people because they held them in slavery, thinking they were a superior race. They came up with a word to express their dislike - "cracker."

Now, if I call a person a "nigger," I am in effect calling them a slave, someone who is inferior to me. I would be saying that nothing has changed since the 40's. This is untrue, as black people are neither slaves nor inferior.

If someone calls me a "cracker," he is in effect calling me a slavemaster, one who is responsible for the suffering of black people, a person who dislikes blacks. He would be saying that nothing has changed since the 40's. This is untrue, as we are not enslaving him or his people, nor do I dislike blacks.

Both words are racist statements that carry the weight of history behind them. Neither are acceptable. They are equally racist. White people have been taught to think they are somehow inherently racist. We've been taught to worry about what we say around other races, yet ignore any racist remarks that come our way. It's a huge double standard, one that is perpetuated constantly.

finboy
11-22-2006, 01:01 AM

Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. :rolleyes: No, I am not "fucking kidding you," I'm making a comparison.

Think of it this way. Long ago, white people disliked black people because they thought they were inferior and only useful as slaves. They came up with a word to express their distaste - "nigger."

The black people resented the white people because they held them in slavery, thinking they were a superior race. They came up with a word to express their dislike - "cracker."

Now, if I call a person a "nigger," I am in effect calling them a slave, someone who is inferior to me. I would be saying that nothing has changed since the 40's. This is untrue, as black people are neither slaves nor inferior.

If someone calls me a "cracker," he is in effect calling me a slavemaster, one who is responsible for the suffering of black people, a person who dislikes blacks. He would be saying that nothing has changed since the 40's. This is untrue, as we are not enslaving him or his people, nor do I dislike blacks.

Both words are racist statements that carry the weight of history behind them. Neither are acceptable. They are equally racist. White people have been taught to think they are somehow inherently racist. We've been taught to worry about what we say around other races, yet ignore any racist remarks that come our way. It's a huge double standard, one that is perpetuated constantly.

:werd:

CBRComet
11-22-2006, 02:03 AM
Just because nigger and cracker are both racist and unacceptable, they definitely do not carry equal weight.

In the mind of the person perceiving the insult is what is most important, not your opinion.

Calling a black person a nigger will definitely get you in more trouble than calling a white person a cracker; its just not as insulting.

three.eighteen.
11-22-2006, 03:05 AM
so what we need now is a really insulting racial slur for white people...

sneek
11-22-2006, 03:37 AM
:D this video is funny no matter what race you are
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0uE_tcLlT8

Drew
11-22-2006, 10:34 AM

In regards to the "are you f'n kidding me", I'll apologize on the grounds that I'd like to keep this conversation at an adult level since it could easily get out of hand on this subject matter. As per usual this is going to come down to personal opinion and mine simply disagrees with yours which is fine. Since this is a kramer thread i'll start a new thread that polls this and we will see what everyones opinion is.

Drew
11-22-2006, 10:40 AM
the new thread for the racial conversation can be found here:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=155122

BerserkerCatSplat
11-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Thanks for making that thread, Drew. I'm interested in seeing the results. I do hope the thread remains civil, as emotions tend to run high on such matters.

ZorroAMG
11-22-2006, 12:12 PM
that douchebag hitting the pt cruiser needs his ass whooped Kramer style.

Kona9
11-22-2006, 12:21 PM
I think your signature. Shows that you have the L337 skills to do it yourself Mark. :rofl:
How ya been. (Pm)

Toms-SC
11-22-2006, 03:45 PM
http://captainoftheussinevitable.ytmnd.com/

http://uploader.ws/upload/200611/a809.gif

l8braker
11-22-2006, 03:46 PM
^ LOL, I was just going to post that.

:rofl:

euro_racer
11-22-2006, 04:34 PM

:werd: calling a white person a cracker is the same as calling a german person a nazi...it is from the dark past (by dark i mean evil :) ) for which we want to forget about and are ashamed of. so as a result we (white people of this era) do not want to be associated with any part of it as things have changed and for the most part the mayority of the people today have learned to apreciate one another.

3g4me
11-22-2006, 05:22 PM

:werd: :werd:

7thgenvic
11-22-2006, 05:38 PM
does anyone have the video of the act?

sneek
11-22-2006, 06:48 PM
oops wrong video. That ones pretty funny too.
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/stole+it/0/13929996-204e-47ee-b99c-625c278af570.htm
this is it

ashee
11-23-2006, 04:28 PM

frostyda9
11-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by sneek

:eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kramer
11-23-2006, 07:57 PM
AWE MAN, I JUST HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE AT THE APOLLO!

I have never felt so insulted.

I went to this hot comedy club last week, as it was supposed to be the best acts in town. At first i noticed that it was a very dark crowd with darker comedian, but i thought nothing of it. About 15 minutes into the second ACT, I started to heckle the comedian on stage as i had just seen the entrie crown heckle the first act which was better then this one. Anyhow, i yell "I wouldn't be laughing had i just smoked a ounce"

Right after that, there was a second or two of just complete silence in the comedy club.

Then comedian looks my way, grins and hurling racials slurs at ,me.

He call me names such as CRACKER, MOUSE PECKER, THIN LIPS, AND DR. PERCUSSION.
At this point, i am the laugh of the show and have never felt so disrespected. The thing that hurts me the most, is that i didn't here an appologee after the act.

Morale of this story, RACISM :whocares: Am i the only honkey that could care less when people are ractist to whites(guess what, i have ancestors that were white slaves too, you know)
Do'nt here me whinning

Racism is what you make it and happens to all races. This is much bigger problems in world then blacks whinning about how racist the world is and how offended they are when another race call them a word that they call themself.
You are pathetic, weak, insecure if you let racism get to you. Because truth be told, what better way to laugh at eachother

I never want to hear another black man in north america whinning about how tough it is in this racist world. They should be thankfull thier not suffereing in africa like 90% of their race is at this moment
NOT WHINNING ABOUT STUPID SH!T, BOOHOO, i've been called a negro by a white man even though i call myself the same thing

I am a HONKEY
I AM A MOUSE PECKER(hey, at least i'm not asain:)
I Have ZERO RHYTHM
AND YES< WHEN I TURN 40, my lips will be a thing of the past

I am cracker, hear me roar

treg50
11-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Michael Richards fucked up and showed a pretty shitty side of his real-self. This is not primarily about the word he used or about it's definition, it's about the fact that he used a derogatory and racist term and intended to be demeaning and insulting. That is wrong. Period.

Geez, when this was a DRUNK Mel Gibson talking about Jews he was raked over the coals afterwards. For using a derogatory term about people of African decent, Michael Richards deserves to be publicly chastized as well.

I'll never look at "Kramer" or even the Seinfeld show the same way again since he was such a big part of it.

GingeRRRBeef
11-24-2006, 03:48 PM
To paraphrase 2Pac, nigga is the one "bling blinging" and nigger is the one hanging from a tree.

quikkoop
11-25-2006, 03:51 AM
I am upset about this too, God knows that Kramer is hilarious on Seinfeld, and is basically the only reason I watch the show. My problem about this clip, is that the minority party can call him a white-boy, and cracker, and what have you, but not be contested at all, where as the majority says something, and we get a lashing? From what Ive seen, minorities want respect, but how are we supposed to treat them as equals, if they're allowed to call majorities racial slurs? Just my opinion, my fire suit's on.

Cruz
11-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by sneek

I wish I could do that to every PT Cruiser I see.

Sprinter
11-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Yikes :nut:

stealth
11-25-2006, 03:53 PM
Comparing him to Dave Chapelle is totally wrong.

Dave Chapelle does as a part of his skits or whatever, all in fun.

Never has Dave Chapelle lost his cool, and expressed his true feelings of hatred, in a meaningful way.

Kramer lost it and got angry and said what was on his mind. Which was totally unacceptable.

gerrycurl21
11-25-2006, 05:24 PM
Jamie Foxx said he would fight him if he saw him.

Mooney("Ask A Black Guy" skit on Chapelle) on the incident on CNN of all places. funny ass video. Cant believe they'd let him have a live interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cuX2uYOi4g&eurl=

CasperWho
11-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Kramer
I am cracker, hear me roar

Your an embarassment, to all caucasians