PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 1991 eagle talon awd tsi

chris_049
11-20-2006, 04:08 PM
Car is a 1991 eagle talon awd tsi 5spd, I'm selling it because i no longer have interest in the car and have come across something else and need the room.

Bad:
The car has 267xxx kilomteres on the body. the car currently does not run, i beleive it is the fuel pump just because the car fired up about a month ago and then 3 weeks ago i went to fire it up and it would roll over but just wouldnt catch. yes within a week period. The hatch has been replaced with a '92 which is red doesnt quite fit properly(passenger side hinge needs adjusting) doesnt have a spoiler either. Drivers side window was smashed due to someone trying to steal my stereo, car does come with another window just hasnt been installed yet. some rust in the drivers door area shown in picture link. other than that very minimal rust. Rad support is slightely damaged due to driving on a job site and drove into a lead pipe sticking out of the ground. Still holds the radiator properly. the interior is a little rough.

Good:
No oil leaks period, and burns no oil.
The motor was rebuilt less than 20,000 km ago
Replaced the clutch with another oem less than 1000 km ago
Replaced the alternator less than 500 km ago
Car comes with newer alpine deck
Have a nice stack of receites to come with the car aswell

The car would make a great parts car or a good winter project. Asking 2500 obo. Please PM me. If theres anything i missed just ask.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/chrisbtalontsi/albums

chris_049
11-20-2006, 04:10 PM
forgot to mention car has never seen a boost controller or any upgrades to that matter other than an older k&n a/f.

HondaBoy03
11-25-2006, 02:57 AM
still for sale? if so pm me contact info

chris_049
12-01-2006, 07:44 PM
bump