PDA

View Full Version : Car insurance

Shaad
11-21-2006, 12:32 AM
Just wondering where everyone gets their car insurance. Im with Aviva right now, but seems pretty expensive. Was thinking of going over to PC financial auto insurance, has anyone tryed them?

I have a 2006 jetta and 2003 350z and paying 400 a month.... its like the same price as in B.C and I heard Alberta was suppose to be cheeper. Anyway Im gonna be shopping around, any suggestions of some good insurance providers?

Thanx

skandalouz_08
11-21-2006, 12:36 AM
Use the search function

GiXxXie
11-21-2006, 01:00 AM
Im with Aviva as well, I have been with them for a few years.
And they always gave me the best deal.

My ins. is 178$ a month. for a 2003 C230Kompressor

Which I dont think is too bad.

Shaad
11-21-2006, 01:40 AM
Cheapest place I have found thus far is Canadian Direct at 363 a month for both cars. However its a big song and dance with them to get anything done. When I finally get through on the phone, I get a quote, tell them Im gonna need everything done in 2 weeks, they say ok. They will phone me back when things are ready(which they never phone). I ask them to fax me the paper work which they don't. I phone back a few days later and say, Im gonna need to get everything in order soon...hello, still nothing, eventually my old isurance runs out and I have no insurance now, so I go back to Aviva and get everything done in like an hour.

That much trouble and hassel to just get signed up, makes me worry about if I ever had to get a claim done.

I agree that Aviva has great service, customer is king, very polite and all that jazz. It makes you feel a little guilty about leaving, but I'm trying to cut corners now with money(f****n homes).

CRXguy
11-21-2006, 01:44 AM
meloche monnex.